Red Sea Residencia - Arabia Beach - Construction Update

Status
Not open for further replies.
L

Leo en Manon

Hello Janice , Gordies

So I gues we will meet by the of december when the appartments are finished...We have a daughter of 13 an she will occaissionally be in hurghada for holidays.

Since we both still have to work, spending wintertime in hurghada will not be the case for many years yet... but it is our plan .

Looking forward to meet you all in due time

cheers Leo

D

dave99

Good quality finishing

hi nigel

a picture of our apartment would be great. From the distance i am sure ian will be impressed with the painting.

janice
Hi Janice & Ian

So does than mean that Ian will not be flying out next week to help out then !!!

T

thompsonsom

hi nigel

ian says he would decorate all the apartments to a high british standard but i said he couldnt compete with the price of an egyptian decorator.

However, don't envy them when we do come out and ian goes around with the snagging list

janice

D

dave99

Owners Club / Charter

hello all,

I bought a 3bed top floor apartment right at the beginning of launch. Having met the developer and being kept informed all the way along I am looking forward to a high quality complex.

The units remaining for sale should be snapped up quickly if investors/potential owners are finding 'us' on the web.

This was my first foray into overseas property and if any future purchases, or indeed my existing ongoing purchases, go as smoothly as this then I will be delighted.

I think the owners charter is a great idea and gives the purchasers some control.

if anyone has any questions just ask.
Hi Gordon

Nice to see you posting.

May we can get some help to update the Owners Charter.

T

thompsonsom

looking good

hi nigel

the apartments are looking good, hope you are going to be able to get more pictures so we can get an idea of size of rooms. What room and floor is the inside picture taken of.

ps the lovely clear blue sky looks good as well

janice

D

dave99

Apartment (E) - 2nd floor front

hi nigel

the apartments are looking good, hope you are going to be able to get more pictures so we can get an idea of size of rooms. What room and floor is the inside picture taken of.

ps the lovely clear blue sky looks good as well

janice
The interior pic is the large 2 bed unit (E) facing the sea, this is the living area, with the Arabia Beach Hotel to the left through the window.

You should get a slightly better view from your front balcony.

It shows the new eco air condition features, no electricity needed - it works really well - the temp outside was about 35C, inside was still very comfortable.

T

thompsonsom

hi nigel

like the no electric air condition, think would prefer windows though as even though its hot in egypt can get cool at night so would have to buy extra blankets:):)

D

dave99

Extra blankets

hi nigel

like the no electric air condition, think would prefer windows though as even though its hot in egypt can get cool at night so would have to buy extra blankets:):)

No problem - what we save on the electric we can afford to give you a few blankets - maybe even some leather jackets from my partners new shop.

L

Lsab

I for one applaud your efforts to go green and think it more than generous to offer free blankets. But free leather jackets too.....that's just showing off. A nice wooly jumper should be more than sufficient.

D

dave99

Some outside shots - July 08

Some outside shots - July 08

Red Sea Residencia is the non-painted building

View from the road - showing the front - we're about 80 metres from the road

Views from the rear showing the space at the side of our building.

Nothing blocking us in on 3 sides.
The sea is not far away.

Attachments

D

dave99

Janice - your rooms

hi Nigel

which rooms are ours

janice

Your apartment is D/2 - that is on the middle floor - 2 floors above you and 2 below.

In the last lot of pics you can see one of your balconies (from the main bedroom) that looks over the pool (inside of the "L") and another bedroom balcony down the side that's in the shade.

Your other balcony is at the front, from the living area, out of view on this set of pics.

D

dave99

Gordon, Janice, Leo - Your Sunset at Red Sea Residencia

This was at about 7:30 in the evening 10th July.

Hurghada is 2 hours ahead of UK so you need to get up early to get the best from the day.

Attachments

G

gordies

sunset? thank goodness for google !

well, thank goodness for the internet and google. I have just managed to find out what a sunset is, after all some of us live in the UK where the sun is as rare as a voter for the present PM !!

L

Lsab

well, thank goodness for the internet and google. I have just managed to find out what a sunset is, after all some of us live in the UK where the sun is as rare as a voter for the present PM !!
Nice one :D Sorry to say I'm still enjoying the lovely cool, wet, Welsh summer. At the end of next month I'll be back to the eternal summer of Bahrain :(

G

gordies

Red Sea New Year?

hello everyone and a big hello to all my new neighbours to be !

I was one of the first to purchase having met Nigel over a year ago and I decided on a top floor 3 bed with part of the roof terrace as well.

I am going out in early October to see progress and to have a little 10 day break from the UK !!

I am also going out to Egypt for New Year but seeing in the New Year in Luxor before heading over to Hurghada on the 3rd Jan. It sounds like a few of the owners are planning to be out there at the same time and it would be fantastic to have drinks on the roof in January in the sun whilst we think about our dear friends back in the UK in the wind and rain :)

Nice to see others posting on here and I know you are all as excited as I am.

cheers, Gordie

L

Leo en Manon

pictures from the appartments

Hi there new neigbours..

We have got some nice pictures of our appartment from Nigel!:) He also updated the progress page on the website. Nice to see the pictues with the timestamps on them. In this way you can get an idea of lighting during specific hours of the day.

L

Leo en Manon

shared internet

hello all,

I bought a 3bed top floor apartment right at the beginning of launch. Having met the developer and being kept informed all the way along I am looking forward to a high quality complex.

The units remaining for sale should be snapped up quickly if investors/potential owners are finding 'us' on the web.

This was my first foray into overseas property and if any future purchases, or indeed my existing ongoing purchases, go as smoothly as this then I will be delighted.

I think the owners charter is a great idea and gives the purchasers some control.

if anyone has any questions just ask.
Hello Gordies

is it an option to have shared internet acces (through wireless router and possible some repeaters if neccesary on each floor) in the appartments. The cost for this can be shared and maybe can be included in the anual maintenance fee.. Or maybe only the participants can be charged seperately?... should not be more than a vew UK pound per appartment per year I think.

I would like this but maybe there are other owners who feel the same way?

D

dave99

Shared internet

Hello Gordies

is it an option to have shared internet acces (through wireless router and possible some repeaters if neccesary on each floor) in the appartments. The cost for this can be shared and maybe can be included in the anual maintenance fee.. Or maybe only the participants can be charged seperately?... should not be more than a vew UK pound per appartment per year I think.

I would like this but maybe there are other owners who feel the same way?
Sounds like to nice idea - not sure how easy to implement - sounds almost as though we would need to become a sort of ISP or something.

T

thompsonsom

internet

We would love to share the internet in the apartments if it could happen as i for one would be lost without my lifeline

janice & ian

Status
Not open for further replies.