Red Sea Residencia - Arabia Beach - Construction Update

Status
Not open for further replies.
L

Leo en Manon

Nice to see that two of our owners are posting on the forum.
Always good to see such positive feedback.
Hello Nigel

Yes we have found our way to this forum. It is very informative and we hope to get to know our new neighbours (and maybe fellow forum members) a bit in this way. We saw the newly added pictures of the construction progress!! great!! Do you have more pics? as you can imagine we are pretty excited to see more :)

Leo and Manon

D

dave99

New roof layout attached

Hello Nigel

Yes we have found our way to this forum. It is very informative and we hope to get to know our new neighbours (and maybe fellow forum members) a bit in this way. We saw the newly added pictures of the construction progress!! great!! Do you have more pics? as you can imagine we are pretty excited to see more :)

Leo and Manon
Awaiting updated photos - but I do have an updated roof layout - I've extended the communal area so that it overlooks the pool now.

Attachments

L

Leo en Manon

looking good

External bricking completed - new photos - 18/05/08

Inside work underway.
Plenty of sunshine getting to the garden and pool area.
hello Nigel,

the pictures are looking very good :). Are they starting the inside work on the ground floor first?

cheers Manon from Leo en Manon

L

Leo en Manon

guess

Hi Leo & Manon

Guess which apartment is getting done first !

That's right - it's mine - on the ground floor - the attached photo does not show very much but it's a start

- I should be getting more over the next few weeks.

Basically we will complete the interiors from the bottom up but may leave the odd unsold unit to make sure that all the sold ones are completed on-time.
Hi Nigel,

Never would have guessed they would start with you're apartment :D

I am looking forward to see how the completion of the interior progresses:rolleyes:

cheers Manon

D

dave99

Posting at last I see.

hi

we first made enquiries in oct/nov 07, nigel the english developer came to visit us at our house as he does with all his prospective purchasers to meet us and go through all the details of the apartments, floor plans, costs etc....
He provided all details of people who had already purchased so we could contact them if we wanted, which we did. At no time were we under any pressure to part with our money quickley without 1st checking out all the paperwork, when we decided we wanted to reserve our apartment, we only had to put £100 deposit, refundable if we didnt go ahead and was then allowed time to visit the plot before paying a further £1000 deposit which should have been paid within 6 weeks as were had decided to pay in full to get the best discount. We arranged to go to Hurghada for a week just before xmas as nigel and another couple were to be there at the same time and it was hoped we could meet the other couple. We were met at the airport by nigel, his wife, Sammi his egyptian partner and the builder, it was a lovely gesture with them all meeting us, sammi drove us to our hotel whilst nigel stayed at the airport with the builder to meet the other family arriving a bit later.
After a couple of days in the hotel to settle in, Sammi & Nigel came to the hotel to take us to meet our solicitors as we hadnt a clue where we were going never having been to Hurghada before and after our meeting we were taken to the site to check out the area and see the building.
Nigel & Sammi have been very helpful throughout our buying process, we did have a problem with the solicitors we chose but with Sammi speaking to them in Arabic we managed to get it sorted out. Nigel has always made us feel comfortable with the way he helps even when he doesnt need to and to keeping us informed with newsletter emails.
We finalised our purchase in January this year and bought a 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom with 3 balconies on the 2nd floor and also a private section of roof terrace and the price we paid was just over £39,000. We have held back 2% of the purchase price to be paid 8 weeks after completion which should take place in December this year.
Overall, we would have no qualms in reccomending purchasing an apartment from Nigel & Sammi and naturally, like everyone else looking forward to receiving the keys to our apartment in December.

Janice & Ian
Hi Janice & Ian

Thanks for your little note - everything still going well and on schedule.

L

Leo en Manon

Hello Nigel

I see you have updated the website!

There is a picture on it "example bedroom" could you post a bigger version on this forum? or maybe e-mail this to us?

cheers

Leo

D

dave99

Sample bedroom packs

Hello Nigel

I see you have updated the website!

There is a picture on it "example bedroom" could you post a bigger version on this forum? or maybe e-mail this to us?

cheers

Leo
Hi Leo

The small pic on the web-site is one of a sample bedroom pack that we have on offer - it is not one of our bedrooms (they're not ready yet) - we have a local supplier who will make to order designs as per the one in the photo - I'll get some more samples and post on here for all to see.

Attachments

L

Leo en Manon

Hi Leo

The small pic on the web-site is one of a sample bedroom pack that we have on offer - it is not one of our bedrooms (they're not ready yet) - we have a local supplier who will make to order designs as per the one in the photo - I'll get some more samples and post on here for all to see.
NICE!!!

looking forward for more sample pics.. Can you mail us a quote and an item list on this bedroom package?

cheers Leo

ps can they also furnish the livingroom?

Last edited:
L

Leo en Manon

Hello Nigel,

We have seen the furniture packages on the website. We are very pleased with the two bedroom packages. In addition to our earlier quote request, is it possible to have a quote and item list for the second bedroom to?

Do you have the measurements of the beds?

Thanks in advance,

Leo and Manon

D

dave99

The beds

Hello Nigel,

We have seen the furniture packages on the website. We are very pleased with the two bedroom packages. In addition to our earlier quote request, is it possible to have a quote and item list for the second bedroom to?

Do you have the measurements of the beds?

Thanks in advance,

Leo and Manon
The standard bed size in Hurghada seems to be a bit bigger than the standard double in the UK.

The ones we are looking to provide are about:

- "king" size bed 1.8m by 2m

L

Leo en Manon

Bed size

The standard bed size in Hurghada seems to be a bit bigger than the standard double in the UK.

The ones we are looking to provide are about:

- "king" size bed 1.8m by 2m
Thanks Nigel for the information. That is for us a good size, the king size

:D Manon

T

thompsonsom

hi nigel

how about some full room pictures so we can get an idea of sizing

D

dave99

More photos

hi nigel

how about some full room pictures so we can get an idea of sizing
Hi Janice

Good idea. My partner should be able to do more inside shots.

The last photo may have been from your aparment, or maybe the one below in the same corner bedroom.

T

thompsonsom

hi nigel

a picture of our apartment would be great. From the distance i am sure ian will be impressed with the painting.

janice

L

Leo en Manon

looking good

Hello Nigel, Hello Janice

Inside work is looking good!!:) If there is any change of having pictures from our apartment, we would be very interested aswell!!

cheers Leo

T

thompsonsom

hi Leo

Don't know if we have spoke before, guess you wish to see the inside of your apartment as much as we do. As you see the development coming more together and looking like an apartment instead of just a brick shell, somewhat makes it more exciting doesnt it.

What size apartment have you purchased and on which floor.

janice & ian

L

Leo en Manon

Hello Janice & Ian

We have never spoke before but from your posts I conclude we will become neighbours in the near future :).. We have bought a 2 bed appartment on the third floor and are counting the days until december..... Which appartment did you buy?

Will you be there by the end of december?

greetings Leo en Manon

T

thompsonsom

hi Leo

We are on the 2nd floor, we have bought a 3 bedroom apartment. There is only Ian & myself at home now but we wanted room for the kids when they might come out as well.
We hope eventually to maybe live out there for 3 months in the winter. We would like to go out for New Year this year but as we havent a definate finish date at the moment can't make plans and book flights so we will see nearer the time.

We are hoping to have a week out in Hurghada in October so we can see how the apartments are looking then and maybe get some ideas on furniture.

We to can't wait, we have just had 2 weeks holiday in Turkey and all we talked about was how great it will be to be in our own apartment instead of an hotel.

Janice & Ian

G

gordies

Red Sea Residencia

hello all,

I bought a 3bed top floor apartment right at the beginning of launch. Having met the developer and being kept informed all the way along I am looking forward to a high quality complex.

The units remaining for sale should be snapped up quickly if investors/potential owners are finding 'us' on the web.

This was my first foray into overseas property and if any future purchases, or indeed my existing ongoing purchases, go as smoothly as this then I will be delighted.

I think the owners charter is a great idea and gives the purchasers some control.

if anyone has any questions just ask.

Status
Not open for further replies.