Red Sea Residencia - Arabia Beach - Construction Update

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

dave99

Now I understand

looking at the pictures nigel, it is named as tiles bathroom 2 and compared to the other picture above that is also named the same.

janice
Janice

My fault for misnaming the pics

The earlier pic has some pipes showing on the left hand wall, so this is a bath / shower room.

The lastest pic (wrongly labelled) is a small kitchen area before we add any base or wall units - you can see some power points at worktop height on two of the walls. The lower level dark brown tiles will most likely be covered with base units if the owners chooses extra ones.

The space looks small because of the difficliut angle from the door way.

L

Leo en Manon

which appartment?

Janice

My fault for misnaming the pics

The earlier pic has some pipes showing on the left hand wall, so this is a bath / shower room.

The lastest pic (wrongly labelled) is a small kitchen area before we add any base or wall units - you can see some power points at worktop height on two of the walls. The lower level dark brown tiles will most likely be covered with base units if the owners chooses extra ones.

The space looks small because of the difficliut angle from the door way.
Hi Nigel,

Which appartment"s kitchen is this? An A/B/C/D??

Do you maybe have a floorplan of how the kitchen will be designed? As in where will the fridge be, breakfastbar (for some),where the stove, other base units, maybe upper units? etc?

The 3D picture of the roof give a really nice idea,...so maybe on for the kitchen too :D ??

cheers Manon

Last edited:
D

dave99

Kitchen layouts

Hi Nigel,

Which appartment"s kitchen is this? An A/B/C/D??

Do you maybe have a floorplan of how the kitchen will be designed? As in where will the fridge be, breakfastbar (for some),where the stove, other base units, maybe upper units? etc?

The 3D picture of the roof give a really nice idea,...so maybe on for the kitchen too :D ??

cheers Manon
Hi Manon
We're working on layouts over next few weeks whilst I'm on site so should beable to get some to show.

D

dave99

Standard of Finishing comparison

I'm staying in an apartment this week that has probably been more widely promoted than any other in Hurghada.

Just to let everyone know that our standard of finishing, for about the same cost, is superior in almost all areas.

Just a few examples:
- we are tiling most of the kitchen area not just one tile above the worktop
- our worktop will be genuine marble not something else
- we have a good quailty stainless steel sink and drainer, not something else
- we have real kitchen units not the sort that MFI abandoned 20 years ago
-
-

Last edited:
L

Leo en Manon

Hi Nigel

good news!! Looking forward to a new batch of consturction update photo's:):)

cheers

Leo and Manon

T

thompsonsom

agree with you Leon, good news for us and can't wait for more pictures to add to my files.

L

Leo en Manon

wow

Hello Nigel

Are these the standard "off white" tiles for kitchen and bathroom walls? We like these very much!! :)

Leo and Manon

D

dave99

Kitchen tiles

Hello Nigel

Are these the standard "off white" tiles for kitchen and bathroom walls? We like these very much!! :)

Leo and Manon
Manon & Leo

The kitchen tiles shown are one of the standard colours - some kitchens get two colours with darker brown at the base of the wall to create a contrast.
in the kitchen shown most of the wall area will be covered with the base units.

D

dave99

Progress at start of Sept

Great progress on the outside - can now see the balcony features on two sides - building front getting the treatment this week.

Interiors on top two floors now have tiles kitchens and bathrooms.
Roof spaces now have their own little walls

Lift shaft completed and most of switch gear in place.

Photo is from the front of the building - shows the Marble decoration on the wall.

This is also the marble worktop to be used in our kitchens - much better than where we're staying this week, and possibly better than many other apartment complexes if where we are is the standard finish.

Please note - since this photo has a shadow across it I've posted another worktop photo without a shadow.

Attachments

Last edited:
S

scottmcmillan100

hi all -

i'm a newbie to this forum - but to introduce myself, am buying 1br apartment at Red Sea Residencia. I'm following the progress here and all is looking well.

Are there any photos of the apartment B3? What tiles did I get?? :)

Many thanks,
Scott

L

Leo en Manon

hi all -

i'm a newbie to this forum - but to introduce myself, am buying 1br apartment at Red Sea Residencia. I'm following the progress here and all is looking well.

Many thanks,
Scott
Hello Scot,

welcom to the forum.. I quess we are your new neighbours since we bought C3 and you are inquiring about B3?

As I understand Nigel is in Hurghada right now. Don't know when he will be back. I guess it is save to say we are all curious about the pictures he will post especially picture of the tiles in our apartments

cheers

Leo and Manon

T

thompsonsom

Hi Scott

Welcome! we also are waiting with anticipation to the next round of pictures when nigel returns so we can see what the apartments are looking like on the inside.
what we really want is to go out there and see for ourselves but flights are so high at the moment that looks as though its not going to happen in september.
Need a win on the lottery!:)

D

dave99

Your apartment

hi all -

Many thanks,
Scott
Hi Scott
Nice to see you on the forum.

I'll get you some photos.

Who told you that you were getting any tiles - this is Egypt - it;s sand in every room, and free flow air conditioning.

D

dave99

Pics sept 4th

. part finished open kitchen FULLY tiled not just a single tile across the worktop

tiled bedroom top floor - note open view - not stuck between three other blocks.

Attachments

T

thompsonsom

like the tiles in the kitchen now can see full photo, looks very nice on the outside and like the door arch design.

Looking Good!

janice

D

dave99

Door Arch

like the tiles in the kitchen now can see full photo, looks very nice on the outside and like the door arch design.

Looking Good!

janice
Hi Janice

You mean arches are on the windows - the doors are on the balconies and only have a decoartive coving under the overhang - see pic.

What do you think about my choice of colours for the outside.

Attachments

S

SuziQ2708

Hi Janice

You mean arches are on the windows - the doors are on the balconies and only have a decoartive coving under the overhang - see pic.

What do you think about my choice of colours for the outside.

What a lovely clean and tidy site this looks from the pictures and your choice of colours look good too :) Welcome to the forum Scott, there is an introductory thread if you wish to post more information about yourself on there :)

T

thompsonsom

the colour looks very nice on the outside and wasn't sure about the arch wether it was door or window but its still nice.

janice

D

dave99

Not many units left to sell

the colour looks very nice on the outside and wasn't sure about the arch wether it was door or window but its still nice.

janice
That colour and window decorations should help to sell the last few units.

Would you like another !!!

Could let you have 1 bed for friends to use for as little as £24,000 (as an existing owner).

Status
Not open for further replies.