Red Sea Pearl, Sunset and Isis development

Status
Not open for further replies.
J

jamo9760

Keep the pics coming, I am due to visit early July and then not again until December. I'm hoping the next visit I will have the keys:)
do you know if the completion date has been altered,has it moved to the end of this year now.:)

S

scubadoo

do you know if the completion date has been altered,has it moved to the end of this year now.:)
The completion date has not changed from what was originally quoted, which is March 2009. I'm going out in July and again in December, then the next visit hopefully will be on completion.:)

J

jamo9760

The completion date has not changed from what was originally quoted, which is March 2009. I'm going out in July and again in December, then the next visit hopefully will be on completion.:)
it looks well on track for a good finishing time,

R

Razanne99

Completion dates

it looks well on track for a good finishing time,
Hello guys

Is that right the completion date is March 2009. I have been told by my agent - Our Homes Abroad, that it will be complete by October/November 2008, hence the reason i m going out for 3 weeks to sort stuff out. If what you are saying is right, ill have to take my tool box and give them a hand lol.

I have some different pictures of the apartments taken a week ago, but dont have a clue how to get them on the forum. Can anyone help.

Andy

L

Lsab

Hi Andy - Queenie's been offline for an hour or two but I know when she gets back on she'll be able to advise.

queenie40something

queenie40something

Hello guys

Is that right the completion date is March 2009. I have been told by my agent - Our Homes Abroad, that it will be complete by October/November 2008, hence the reason i m going out for 3 weeks to sort stuff out. If what you are saying is right, ill have to take my tool box and give them a hand lol.

I have some different pictures of the apartments taken a week ago, but dont have a clue how to get them on the forum. Can anyone help.

Andy
Hi there and welcome - you have to make 20 posts to be able to upload them. If you would like me to do them for you please PM me and I will send you my email address.

Regards

Alison

S

scubadoo

Hello guys

Andy
When I was going through DPC International they said completion November 2008, but after my inspection visit and since I have been dealing with WWD direct it has always been March 2009.
I would certainly make some enquiries before you book to go out at the end of this year.

J

jamo9760

i am purchasing a 3 bed penthouse on phase 1,does anyone know if they have gone up in price since the original pre launch price.thanks.

queenie40something

queenie40something

i am purchasing a 3 bed penthouse on phase 1,does anyone know if they have gone up in price since the original pre launch price.thanks.
Hi Demon - dont know what you paid but saw a 3 bed penthouse on one site for a tadge over 100K.

NeilHollingsworth

NeilHollingsworth

Hi Demon, a lot with this one depends on the exchange rate as it is in Euros. If you bought yours at say 1.5 to the pound and pegged your currency exchange at 1.5 through your currency broker you would have done very well. As the Euro is now around 1.25 it makes the properties more expensive, for example 150,000 Euros @ 1.5 = £100,000 150,000 Euros @ 1.25 = £120,000. That is why it is necessary to have a good currency broker working for you.:)

So you could be £20k better off if the above example fits your purchase!!

Hope it helps.

J

jamo9760

Hi Demon, a lot with this one depends on the exchange rate as it is in Euros. If you bought yours at say 1.5 to the pound and pegged your currency exchange at 1.5 through your currency broker you would have done very well. As the Euro is now around 1.25 it makes the properties more expensive, for example 150,000 Euros @ 1.5 = £100,000 150,000 Euros @ 1.25 = £120,000. That is why it is necessary to have a good currency broker working for you.:)

So you could be £20k better off if the above example fits your purchase!!

Hope it helps.
yes i see what you mean,we purchased ours when the site was a hole in the ground and got a great deal on the exchange rate for the first 40%.just wish i put the balence to one side in the same account.the exchange rate at the moment is rubbish.still,we have plenty of time for that to change.

R

Razanne99

Hello guys

Was just wandering of the guys who have bought at Sunset Pearl. What are your apartment Nos, so i can see if any of you will be my neighbour. having looked on the masterplan, mine is C1 Penthouse, whatever that number is.

C

CMChris

I've got photos of Sunset Pearl, Red Sea Pearl as of yesterday and views from our appartment too! As we were looking around in there the new bath arrived to be fitted. Soon as the boat my head is still on has stopped rocking I'll try put them on here.

queenie40something

queenie40something

Here are pictures from Cmchris any questions please ask her.

Attachments

Last edited by a moderator:
J

jamo9760

great photos,its coming along great.i am due out there in two weeks time,so will take some more photos for us all.may need help on how to post them.

queenie40something

queenie40something

great photos,its coming along great.i am due out there in two weeks time,so will take some more photos for us all.may need help on how to post them.
Hi Demondiver - when you go to post at the bottom you will see an additional options box, click on manage attachements and another window will open. You can then browse your files and upload them from there. If you get stuck let me know and you can email them to me and I can post them for you.

Regards

Alison

J

jamo9760

flying out to hurghada this friday,so will be taking a visit to sunset pearl this saturday.will take plenty of photos and post them on our return in 2 weeks or so.

L

Lsab

Safe journey and have a great time. Look forward to the pics :)

B

BatterSeagull

Sunset Pearl

I have two properties (currently being built) in the 1st phase of Sunset Pearl which I am looking to sell.
What is the best way to sell?

Status
Not open for further replies.