Red Sea Pearl, Sunset and Isis development

Status
Not open for further replies.
R

Razanne99

Hello Guys

I, like everyone that has bought at Sunset Pearl (Phase 1) is a little concerned about what is going on. I will be travelling to the resort on 27th June and staying at the Pyramisa for a week and trying to organise an inspection viewing with a WWD rep. If anyone has any specific questions they want answers for, please post on the thread and i will endeavour to get them answered. Will also take loads of pictures and video that i will get posted on my return

Andy

C

CMChris

YES!!!!!!!
Could you ask Jeff Scott why no one has listened to their clients to keep them updated as to what is going on? And what happened to the newsletter/email that WWD said would be forthcoming after their 'disagreement' with Pearl Management. He did tell me that he would forward my comments when we went for an inspection back in April. As you can see from here we contact them and they do not even have the common courtesy to reply to emails. I might have to be 'rude' when they ask me for the next installment.
If you could get some photos of the 'new' kitchen that they are going to install and possible the make of it? Ta muchly and I hope you have a great time in SH.

NeilHollingsworth

NeilHollingsworth

YES!!!!!!!
Could you ask Jeff Scott why no one has listened to their clients to keep them updated as to what is going on? And what happened to the newsletter/email that WWD said would be forthcoming after their 'disagreement' with Pearl Management. He did tell me that he would forward my comments when we went for an inspection back in April. As you can see from here we contact them and they do not even have the common courtesy to reply to emails. I might have to be 'rude' when they ask me for the next installment.
If you could get some photos of the 'new' kitchen that they are going to install and possible the make of it? Ta muchly and I hope you have a great time in SH.
Hello CMchris, email me the questions you have and let me see if i know or can find out some answers for you.

NeilHollingsworth

NeilHollingsworth

Is the roumour I heard that DPC International have gone under true?
Hi flip, yes this happened several months ago, they owed lots of money to their agents (me included). The owner of DPC has set up 2 new companies, i know queenie will be watching:D so i won't mention any names on here. I doubt they will be around for long though the last report i had was all his staff have now left and he is on his own (shame).

S

scubadoo

Neil

I am going out to Hurghada on 4th July and will be having an inspection visit to RSP. Do you know what happened to Alladin, Hannah Harper has given Jeff as our contact.

NeilHollingsworth

NeilHollingsworth

Neil

I am going out to Hurghada on 4th July and will be having an inspection visit to RSP. Do you know what happened to Alladin, Hannah Harper has given Jeff as our contact.
Hi scubadoo, Alladin was unreliable and was therefore released, it was actually while i was there and it was myself and another agent he let down for the last time.

He was supposed to pick us up to go to Desert Pearl and he didn't show up. I have not met Jeff however he seems to be doing a good job. Have a good trip.

Last edited:
S

scubadoo

Hi scubadoo, Alladin was unreliable and was therefore released, it was actually while i was there and it was myself and another agent he let down for the last time.

He was supposed to pick us up to go to Desert Pearl and he didn't show up. I have not met Jeff however he seems to be doing a good job. Have a good trip.
Thanks Neil, for the info provided on both posts. I will send you some pictures of the development and give you an update on the visit when I get back.

NeilHollingsworth

NeilHollingsworth

Thanks Neil, for the info provided on both posts. I will send you some pictures of the development and give you an update on the visit when I get back.
Thanks scubadoo, look forward to seeing them.

J

jamo9760

Hi demon, i need to know more detail and to be honest to sell it now and make it attractive you need to undercut the price of the new ones, it would be better to keep hold of it until the complex is sold out and therefore demand greater.

You will also struggle to get agents to sell it as they would not make as much money selling yours as they would a new one. If after reading this you still want to sell it then call me tomorow or email me your thoughts on price.
Thanks for your advise on this Neil.

J

jamo9760

could someone please remind me how to post photos on the forum.make it nice and simple though,thanks.

NeilHollingsworth

NeilHollingsworth

could someone please remind me how to post photos on the forum.make it nice and simple though,thanks.
Click on the post reply button and then use the attachment (paperclip) tab on the tool bar. Sorry couldn't explain it any easier, email them if you want and i will put them on for you.

queenie40something

queenie40something

Hi when you go to post you will need to write something in the post box ( eg here are pics of ) and before you hit the submit post button scroll further down and you will see Additional Options and this is where you hit manage attachements where you will then see a pop up box where you will then have the option to upload file from your computer - press browse and then choose the pic from the files in your PC then upload now see http://www.totallyproperty.com/newattachment.php?t=8368&poststarttime=1214331662&posthash=5e65a73a1042c680952d66afd07bf0a7 - should show how the pop up should look.
The pics have to be a certain size 800w x 600w so you may need to resize them. The easiest way I find is to email the pic to yourself and then save and upload.

queenie40something

queenie40something

after the pics have downloaded X out of the pop up and then submit post. If you still have probs pm me and I will give you my tel number and talk it through with you.

C

CMChris

You send them to Queenie with plenty of grovels and pleases and thankyous and being the expert she is they appear! :D

J

jamo9760

i have sent them to neil,if they dont get posted can i forward them to you queenie.thank you.

queenie40something

queenie40something

Hi of course - I will pm you my email address now and I can do them straight away for you xx

NeilHollingsworth

NeilHollingsworth

i have sent them to neil,if they dont get posted can i forward them to you queenie.thank you.
Hi demon, i haven't received the photographs, please resend to the email below and i will post them for you.

R

Razanne99

Hello guys

Im sat im the Pyramisa Hotel in Egypt. Taken loads of pictures of Sahl Hasheesh About 300 LOL (wife went crazy when i said i was going for a walk and arrived back 5 hours later) and it is looking awesome but you still need your hard hat, steel toe caps and lots of imagination. After reading loads of reports on how bad the Pyramisa is. I have came to my own conclusion and apart from a few little niggles which i might add is more about the inconsideration of our eatern europe friends, its a great place

L

Lsab

5 HOURS !!!- I'm on your wife's side. I'd go crazy too if my other half wandered off for that long, lol. Would love to see the photos though :D

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.