Red Sea Pearl, Sunset and Isis development

Status
Not open for further replies.
W

WESTMIDS33

Banned
hello

Hi Queenie,

They are 2 different developments. Red Sea Pearl is in front of Sunset Pearl and on a hiil top overlooking Sahl bay whereas The Pearl of Sahl Hasheesh is going to be in PLot 22 b or c but behind the frontline beach developments. WWD are the developers though.

I dont know if you can split the thread?

Regards

Westmids33

NeilHollingsworth

NeilHollingsworth

Westmids is correct these are two seperate developments and The Pearl of Sahl Hasheesh is on plot 22b. Although WWD is the developer of both they are different so really need splitting.

queenie40something

queenie40something

Thankyou fellas - Bomber can you confirm and I can split the thread.

Thankyou.

All these Deserts, Seas and Pearls LOL.

K

kitty

i dont know where plot 22 is , i have no plans with lot numbers, the plan i seen has palm beah piazza on it, i will try to upload it
thanks for all help
brian

Attachments

K

kitty

hopefully ye will know where i am on about now! that is where i think it is

thanks

realestatemart

realestatemart

Banned
i dont know where plot 22 is , i have no plans with lot numbers, the plan i seen has palm beah piazza on it, i will try to upload it
thanks for all help
brian
this located south of Hurghada 20 minus by car but its in Sahl Hasheesh.
I was there in palm beach piazza project ohhh its charming wish i have the money

NeilHollingsworth

NeilHollingsworth

Hi Neil and Westmid

Advises pleeaassee?
Hi Queenie,

There are actually 3 phases to the beach one, Sunset, Red Sea and Isis. Isis is yet to be released. The Pearl of Sahl Hasheesh is further inland in the other golf course but still only a few mins walk from the sea. It is smaller than the other one with only 177 units 12 of which are villas. It has a mark Foster swimming academy and affiliated to a Lee Sharpe football academy so the health spa will be fantanstic and Mark will be doing training routines. Hope this hepls. Below is a photo i took with the site plan orientated to the land.

Area for The Pearl of Sahl Hasheesh.JPG

queenie40something

queenie40something

Thanks Neil - so would it be best to split this thread into the 3 you have named for ease??

NeilHollingsworth

NeilHollingsworth

It would be best to leave Sunset, Red Sea and Isis as one but have a seperate one for The Pearl of Sahl Hasheesh.

R

Razanne99

Hello guys,

having read all the info posted against this thread it sounds like this development should be a winner. Like most of you, i am also concerned about the reputation of the Pyramisa Hotel and its potential effect on property values in the future if the reviews which i have read are anything to go by. Having already bought a 3 bed apartment and committed 40% into Phase 1 (Sunset Pearl) seems like i'll just have to go with the flow.

If anyone has anymore recent photos i would be interested.

Andy

C

CMChris

Andy

I'm off to have a looksie at Sunset Pearl and Sahl this coming Friday and there WILL be photos which I will post, if Queenie helps me more lol. We've bought a 3 bed appt in the 1st phase too.

queenie40something

queenie40something

Hi Andy and welcome to the forum

Good luck and all the best with your purchase.

There is an Intro thread here http://www.totallyproperty.com/egypt-property/5370-introductions.html where you can post a little about yourself and read about others in the same boat as you.

CMChris - have a great time and send me a PM if you cant post the pics and I will give you my email address and I will post them on your behalf. BTW it is scorching in Egypt at the mo. Enjoy xx

S

scubadoo

Hello guys,

having read all the info posted against this thread it sounds like this development should be a winner. Like most of you, i am also concerned about the reputation of the Pyramisa Hotel and its potential effect on property values in the future if the reviews which i have read are anything to go by. Having already bought a 3 bed apartment and committed 40% into Phase 1 (Sunset Pearl) seems like i'll just have to go with the flow.

If anyone has anymore recent photos i would be interested.

Andy
If you have a look at the most recent reviews on Tripadvisor it looks very much like the Pyramisa have sorted the problems they had in Oct/Nov last year. I wrote to the Pyramisa Group about the adverse comments and got a very good response back admitting they had problems when they first opened and were getting the problems rectified, look at the reviews and it appears they have. I certainly don't think we have anything to worry about.
My daughter visited Sunset/Red Sea Pearl last week and took some photographs, I will post them up in the next day or so, it looks like everything os progressing well. :)

R

Razanne99

Hi Scubadoo

Thanx for the reassuring information on the Pyramisa, i think it was only a matter of time before they got there act together, but the first set of reviews are a little scary.

The photos are great and can't wait to go there and have a look for myself. We are going out there for 3 weeks over christmas ( i know its along time away, but getting excited already lol). Just waiting for comformation of completion and then we booking our flights. So if anyone else out there for christmas, then come round and have a beer or a wine (of the wet variety,of course). 19 Dec-9 Jan. We are also going to be looking at some other apartments while we are over the there to purchase, so if any one has any good ideas, let me know. All the best to everyone.

Andy

J

Jeremy Sturgess

Hi Scubadoo

Thanx for the reassuring information on the Pyramisa, i think it was only a matter of time before they got there act together, but the first set of reviews are a little scary.

The photos are great and can't wait to go there and have a look for myself. We are going out there for 3 weeks over christmas ( i know its along time away, but getting excited already lol). Just waiting for comformation of completion and then we booking our flights. So if anyone else out there for christmas, then come round and have a beer or a wine (of the wet variety,of course). 19 Dec-9 Jan. We are also going to be looking at some other apartments while we are over the there to purchase, so if any one has any good ideas, let me know. All the best to everyone.

Andy

I shouldnt worry too much about the early reviews for Pyramisa from guests. It was inevitable as they should never have opened it this early imho. With all the building work going on around it was obvious that holidaymakers who had only ever seen it in the hoilday brochures would be dissappointed. The hotel looks ok and well built even if the architecture is a little uninspiring. I was there 2 weeks ago when a bus load of russians turned up fresh off the plane and the bewildered looks on their faces said it all as they entered reception their bus having had to negotiate the moonscape of sand and building plots which comprises the approach to the hotel. They would have been better off not opening for another year and protecting their reputation. It was virtually empty so it cant be profitable at present (and this is high season).

But things will change fast as buildings go up so quickly here. I Didnt visit north of Pyramisa but there was lots of activity at PBP and Ocean Breeze. didnt see much going on down the Serrenia end although there appeared to be a dredger doing something or other. By the way does anyone know anyone whos bought a unit at Serrenia. I heard theyd sold out the first phase but have yet to meet anyone whose bought or an agent whose sold anything there so I remain sceptical although Neil was positive in a recent post that things were happening. Maybe if there are any buyers on this forum they could reassure us as it will be a big dissapointment if it doesent happen particularly as lots of promotional literature for the Sahl schemes has promoted the benefit of this super luxury scheme next door.Re the golf courses - I couldnt see any grass anywhere so perhaps they havent been seeded yet.

Sahl has a great beach - better than most along the coast including Gouna where Im an owner- but its now up to the developers to make sure that peoples high expectations are met. I was dissappointed with the landscaping and thought the masterdeveloper ERC could make more of an effort to get the landscaping sorted. Palm trees at the entrance have been planted but they should be doing more to give confidence that someone cares about the overall look and feel.

Sahl is a long term project and vital to the red sea area, egyptian tourism generally and property values that it be a success. And by a success I dont mean simply that lots of developers and agents sell lots of units and make lots of money- I mean that in ten years time it must be a thriving vibrant tourist and second homes community that is a credit to the area and Egypt and a success from the early investor buyers point of view. So much of this ultimate success depends on the masterdeveloper and whilst some of the individual schemes look fine I think they could be doing a lot more to smarten the place up even at this early stage.

B

BULLS2008

Golf in Sahl Hasheesh

Hi Jeremy & All

This was the update as of February.

Of the 2 golf courses under construction;

Course 1 has been designed like a parkland course, more than 1000 palm trees are projected for planting, many water hazards will be created.

All fairways have been prepared for seeding, the irrigation plant feeds Course 2 - fairways 2-18 have been created, 12 holes have been prepared for seeding.

J

jamo9760

The photos of inside the apartment were taken last Thursday, sorry but my daughter took them and I have no idea of the apartment number. The pictures with the sea in the foreground were taken early last week, when she was travelling back to Hurghada on a dive boat.
thanks anyway,are thinking of going out there in the next month or so,will take some photos and return your good deed.

C

CMChris

Fantastic photos scubadoo and I'm going out to Hurghada this Friday and I can't wait! We've bought in the 1st phase so I will also bring back lots of photos.

S

scubadoo

Fantastic photos scubadoo and I'm going out to Hurghada this Friday and I can't wait! We've bought in the 1st phase so I will also bring back lots of photos.
Keep the pics coming, I am due to visit early July and then not again until December. I'm hoping the next visit I will have the keys:)

Status
Not open for further replies.