Recommendations of trusted agents / developers

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

danny

Rental

I am looking to purchase a studio from Knight Knox International, has anybody dealt with them and are they a reputable company? The proerty is a studio in the Hurghada village development in Egypt.
They are also assuming rental will be around £140 a week for a studio.
Completion is due in September, and they say that it is a british developer.
Can anybody shed any light on the above.
The rental market in Hurghada is the same as anywhere else and is determined by many factors.
Your apartment could be the best in Hurghada, but due to it's position, you will have no chance of achieving £140 per week. A one bed apartment in similar areas will command about £250 per month on a long term rental. You may opt to rent out privately for short term holiday lets but you will be in competition with Beachfront All Inclusive resorts which don't cost much more than the flight price out here.

J

jeremy bright

I am looking to purchase a studio from Knight Knox International, has anybody dealt with them and are they a reputable company? The proerty is a studio in the Hurghada village development in Egypt.
They are also assuming rental will be around £140 a week for a studio.
Completion is due in September, and they say that it is a british developer.
Can anybody shed any light on the above.
also the developer is sigma uk and the contractors in egypt is el riad

Last edited:
B

bigdave

Hi, All. I newbie here so bear with me.

Me and my wife just bought at the Palma Resort and the brooker who found it for us was excellent, she showed us several othe outstanding devlopments and are probably going to buy another apartment in th British Resort. Just to be diverse.
I would highly reccommend her and her lawyer. Drop me an email if you would like the contact info.

L

Lsab

Hi Bigdave - welcome to the forum. If you've any questions, I know there will be plenty of members willing to answer them. If you have any problems finding your way around the forum, please ask one of the mods - myself or Alison (queenie40something).

I have a close friend who lives in Hurghada and in turn, she is very friendly with the owners of Palma Resort. She rates them very highly and keeps pointing out that she recommended years ago that I should buy on the first phase! Wish I had - it looks beautiful. Congratulations to you and your wife.

We have threads covering both of those developments. If you can't locate them just let me know.

Best wishes

Linda

B

bigdave

Yeah we are really chuffed!
And have made a good profit already!
WE are gonna get one in the next phase, they still have some great deals, post me if you want the details for our broker. They got us a really good deal and can get cheaper rates than if you approach the developer yourself.

NeilHollingsworth

NeilHollingsworth

i would like to recomend deepblueinvestment to anyone thinking of buying a property overseas.

I have recently purchased a hotel room at the pyramisa in sharm el sheikh and the service i got from Sean was first class.

jess100, with reference to your previous post on another thread about me emailing you with updates for The Sunset/Red Sea Pearls, why would that be? It seems you have bought a hotel room in Sharm, i don't have anything to do with Sharm. I don't see reference to you buying anywhere else:confused::rolleyes:

H

hiszein

sunset pearl

sunset pearl is not in sharm , its in hurghada !!!!

Hisham

C

charliesurf

Hi all,

can anyone shed any light on an agent and or developer:

Compass Properties - The agent

Samadai - is the developer

Your help is appreciated.

queenie40something

queenie40something

Your welcome Charlie - hopefully someone will post with personal experiances and info for you xx

D

danny

Recommendations of trusted agents / develoes

Thanks Alison. quick turnaround as usual :D

Anyone else - used either ? experiences of ?
Compass have a website, it seems to be focused mainly on Morocco, it has however recently opened an office on the first floor of the Esplanade Mall in Hurghada,

C

charliesurf

Compass have a website, it seems to be focused mainly on Morocco, it has however recently opened an office on the first floor of the Esplanade Mall in Hurghada,
Thank you Danny - thats interesting

M

Mari

I have one reputable developer or lets say agent in UK for Hurghada whom I refer all of my clients interested in Egypt.

If you would like to please send me an email

J[/QUOTE]
Dear Janoulaki, I am looking for an apartment in Hurghada or arround the city either in a condominimum or with an independent developer. Could you kindly say your opinion if off plan flat purchase in a condo is ok or it is as risky as with a smaller developer of one property. Please, send me the contact of a reputable developers (will be much obliged if they have good properties on a front line available)
Thank you in advance, Mari

M

Mari

hi mr george,

my husband and i went to hurghada for two weeks a couple months back. we like it very much. we saw many develpments. we are trying to get more informatiam on more places.
thank you
svetlana and sergio
Dear Svetlana&Sergio, I am also going to buy (in summer 2010) an apartment in a building or in a condominimum\complex. Did you find a nice place for yourself and a reliable developer? Could you share the information, please? Regards, Mari (Russian lady)

D

danny

Dear Janoulaki, I am looking for an apartment in Hurghada or arround the city either in a condominimum or with an independent developer. Could you kindly say your opinion if off plan flat purchase in a condo is ok or it is as risky as with a smaller developer of one property. Please, send me the contact of a reputable developers (will be much obliged if they have good properties on a front line available)
Thank you in advance, Mari
Be careful of the wording in the marketing of projects in Egypt.

You intimate that you would prefer a front line property, these are few and far between, due to this they are sold at a premium.

However you will find a lot of projects that have the wording "beach apartments" in their title but may well be 2nd,3rd and 4th line from the beach.

Never believe anything written in marketing brochures or websites if you haven't seen it with your own eyes.

Beach apartment means somewhere between the airport and beach hotels when translated into Arabic.

El Gouna Property

El Gouna Property

Banned
Be careful of the wording in the marketing of projects in Egypt.

You intimate that you would prefer a front line property, these are few and far between, due to this they are sold at a premium.

However you will find a lot of projects that have the wording "beach apartments" in their title but may well be 2nd,3rd and 4th line from the beach.

Never believe anything written in marketing brochures or websites if you haven't seen it with your own eyes.

Beach apartment means somewhere between the airport and beach hotels when translated into Arabic.
You could be right Danny that why best thing before you buy here its a must that you come and see it yourself first and ask around as much as you can and this would save alot, in addition you have to be specified about your budget, number of bedrooms and location requirment and if you look for off plan or resale and tell your agent all this that you don't wast your time for nothing as most agents in Hurghada just show you properties that you will not like or would be interested in it at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.