Orascoms CAPE CITADEL outside Sahl Hashhesh

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

teepee

Neil - I will reply in more detail to you soon, its half past midnight now!
Ross - thx for the pictures, but give us your opinion please on Cape Cit v other developments, as someone that lives and works here, I'm sure we would all appreciate your comments. I am finding it hard to not think about buying in Cape Cit but need to hear from anyone who can provide a balanced view - TeePee

A

Andy Emmins

Cape Citadel

Thinking seriously about buying at Cape Citadel - looks amazing, just trying to figure out what the benefits, if any, are of buying within the SH boundary - for example will owners at Cape Citadel be able to go into Sahl Hasheesh and use the facitlities?

NeilHollingsworth

NeilHollingsworth

Thinking seriously about buying at Cape Citadel - looks amazing, just trying to figure out what the benefits, if any, are of buying within the SH boundary - for example will owners at Cape Citadel be able to go into Sahl Hasheesh and use the facitlities?
Good question Andy, i can't see there being any restrictions as such due to the large amount of properties in the Sahl resort it will be difficult to police if they are thinking of restrictions. I will ask Orascom and see if they have any answers.

A

Andy Emmins

Thanks Neil - have been told there are no purchasing costs is this true??

NeilHollingsworth

NeilHollingsworth

Maybe teepee could find out for us while on site?

S

Sanchez

Ross / all thanks for the amazing pics and info

Does anyone have a pricelist ?

T

teepee

Re Andy's comments about Cape Citadel residents using Sahl Hasheesh facilities - not quite sure what facilities you are referring to? Sahl Hasheesh will be many hotel and residential developments, each with their own facilities, cant really comment on whether they will be 'policed' as such. They are quite security conscious I would say. One of the advantages of Cape Citadel, is that residents have free access to the Citadel Azur facilities, pools, seawater lagoon, gym, spa etc. And I personally like the fact that it is away from the main SH drag. Puchasing costs are quite low in Egypt, although the main consensus is to get a good lawyer. Anyone have a good recommendation?

NeilHollingsworth

NeilHollingsworth

Re Andy's comments about Cape Citadel residents using Sahl Hasheesh facilities - not quite sure what facilities you are referring to? Sahl Hasheesh will be many hotel and residential developments, each with their own facilities, cant really comment on whether they will be 'policed' as such. They are quite security conscious I would say. One of the advantages of Cape Citadel, is that residents have free access to the Citadel Azur facilities, pools, seawater lagoon, gym, spa etc. And I personally like the fact that it is away from the main SH drag. Puchasing costs are quite low in Egypt, although the main consensus is to get a good lawyer. Anyone have a good recommendation?
Hi teepee, thanks for your reply, i do have some names for solicitors and have posted a couple on the solicitor thread. I think the golf courses should be open to everyone in Sahl otherwise the maintenance of them would be too costly, they will need to open them up for pay and play. I will get a price list and if anyone wants one please let me know and i will send it.

J

jack in a box

re Andy's enquiry, totally agree with what teepee said. Sounds like you have not been there Andy, are you considering purchasing at Cape Citadel without viewing?

A

Andy Emmins

Thanks for the info teepee
Jack - Quite right, I haven't been, would love to get down there but the feedback is all good and not sure when I will get the time. I don't want to miss an opportunity to buy before the prices start increasing.

L

Lsab

Click on the users name, and select "Send a Private Message ........ " :)
Andy, you should be able to send and receive PMs after you have made about 6 posts. You will then go from a 'Junior' member to an 'Active' one. :)

R

rossantony

my opinion

Neil - I will reply in more detail to you soon, its half past midnight now!
Ross - thx for the pictures, but give us your opinion please on Cape Cit v other developments, as someone that lives and works here, I'm sure we would all appreciate your comments. I am finding it hard to not think about buying in Cape Cit but need to hear from anyone who can provide a balanced view - TeePee
cape citadel hotel looks amazing but i have not seen the plans for the apartments yet. the one problem that citadel, and other developments being built by egyptian companies in hurghada sahl hasheesh area is that they offer very low commissions to agents. (below most uk company's minimum operating percentage) As such there sales are slow, which may result in buyers being caught out if the current economic situation worsens.

K

kia11

Contract

Hello everyone

It seems this thread is gone a bit quite; is anyone reserved any unit on this Orascom Cape Citadel project; i heard that the contracts are not ready yet and the reservations fee are not refaudable...::
Could anyone please have any more informations on this matter or indeed of any kind.?
The project looks fantastic and I'm very tempted to reserve a unit....
Thank you.
Kia

T

teepee

Yes I have reserved a unit. Been out there and the project is really impressive. Haven't heard anything about a delay to contracts, but arent too concerned as it saves me paying the balance of the deposit (22.5%). I have it in writing that my deposit is refundable up to 14 days after receipt of contract.

Status
Not open for further replies.