Orascoms CAPE CITADEL outside Sahl Hashhesh

Status
Not open for further replies.
HORIZON

HORIZON

As for now, if you say you are heading for Pyramisa hotel, and you are a foreigner, they will let you in without any trouble to SAHL, however, later on, the entrance for non residents is claimed to be payable.

I presume in the end Cape Citadel and ERC will be cooperating, but this is not legally confined yet - I was talking to the Sales Manager of Cape Citadel about this.

O

ofli

We have reserved a unit in Cape Citadel and our lawyers are currently pouring over the contract. It seems the main hold-up in the moment is the lack of a construction license. Orascom tells us that because the land is owned by the Tourism Development Agency (or similar, TDA) no formal construction license is necessary. On the other hand the TDA has to approve the master plan and that is not yet complete as it must include all phases of development.

I'll be looking forward very much to seeing the master plan as it will give more clarity on how many other residents we need to expect, and what other facilities (shopping, cinema etc.) will become available in the later phases of development.

kia11: Sorry, can't answer your private as I'm not an active board member yet.

R

rossantony

really?

yes, you can sa that more than 75 % from this project already sold
regards
Alaa Fayad
[email protected]
how so if nobody has even got a sales contract that they can sign because their lawyer has seen the construction license?

Its worth remembering that until a contract is signed by the buyer and the seller no sale has taken place.

Im sure many Egyptians might have placed deposits on the project though...

Last edited:
L

lovetita123

how so if nobody has even got a sales contract that they can sign because their lawyer has seen the construction license?

Its worth remembering that until a contract is signed by the buyer and the seller no sale has taken place.

Im sure many Egyptians might have placed deposits on the project though...
Hi,
we have been informed by some freinds that the project will be cancelled & all resigned contracts will be cancelled . Any one has information why will it be cancelled although all the project has been sold.

RofaYofa

O

ofli

We have been informed that "our unit was back to the market" some time ago (unspecified when) and " no other units available". We never signed the contract due to the unresolved legal issues so there were no contractural obligations in place. Yet, we were dissapointed at the way this withdrawal was done. It is "fishy". Does anyone know anything about the real situation, cancellation of the project or a new developer?

K

kia11

We have been informed that "our unit was back to the market" some time ago (unspecified when) and " no other units available". We never signed the contract due to the unresolved legal issues so there were no contractural obligations in place. Yet, we were dissapointed at the way this withdrawal was done. It is "fishy". Does anyone know anything about the real situation, cancellation of the project or a new developer?
It seems you are not the only one been very disapponted with the whole situation and the level of customer service very very poor...
From the beginning they never answer any E-mail always trying to hide the reality of the all situation... I wish never go envolve with them; at the end I lost money time and lot of frustration. Untill now we don't know what really it's happening up there???

O

ofli

It appears the project was canceled (nothing of the sort was announced officially). We received our reservation deposit back from Orascom. It is still quite dissapointing because a) we really liked the masterplan and location, b) of the lack of honest and clear information on Orascom side through the process.

May be someone else can enlighten us on further plans /developments on this site?

NeilHollingsworth

NeilHollingsworth

Look at Sunset Pearl instead, good location, great facilities and best of all COMPLETED!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.