Orascoms CAPE CITADEL outside Sahl Hashhesh

Status
Not open for further replies.
K

kia11

hello Tapee
If you don't mind to ask you, did you reserve your unit direct to Orascom or you use an agent?

T

teepee

Hi Kia11

Sorry for the delay, but I reserved through Select Resorts, who I think originally had exclusivity as an agent in marketing the development. Their service was good and I would recommend using them.

K

kia11

contract

Hello Kia,

I work for an agent called Select Resorts who are an associate office of Savills International and market properties at Cape Citadel.

With regards to the deposits, Tapee is correct in saying that the deposit is fully refundable up to 14 days after receipt of contract.

If you do require any further information, please let me know.

Regards

Ben
Hi , are the contract ready jet? and so when?
Thank you.

R

Red Sea Way

i think the contract will be changed soon as alot of my customers started to comment about and they have the rights as the contract has alot of points notted

K

kia11

Contract

i think the contract will be changed soon as alot of my customers started to comment about and they have the rights as the contract has alot of points notted
Yes, I also recieved a contract and there are very important articles missing e.g. Principal and Secondary Real Rights, warrants the buyer are free from any types of principal real rights such as mortgages, loans and judgement charges etc.

Do you have any opinion regarding this matter.

Kia

J

Julia_Hulia

so what about the prices????? is it still 800 sterlings per meter????

HORIZON

HORIZON

Question

Did anybody actually see the legal docs for this projects, like title deed or licences. I was pretty interested to buy in July and asked for these but never got to see them. They did not have the client's contract done even then. I was pretty astonished how Orascom is not interested to hold a client - I was actually begging him to sell the unit, calling every day..:(

J

Julia_Hulia

Horizon,
you know in El-Gouna Orascom even didn't want to show the contract before 25% downpayment...

N

nazab

Cape Citadel NOT in Sahl Hasheesh

Sahl Hasheesh is a whole bay that has been taken by ERC as a master developer who in turn is developing the whole bay to be the most luxurious , self contained resort on the Red Sea with the infrastucture and reselling land plots to developers and investors constructing hotels and residential compounds.
Oberoi and Cape Citadel are both outside the boundaries of Sahl Hasheesh as well as outside the bay of Sahl Hasheesh . Enclosed a map from Google showing the location of Cape Citadel in relation to Sahl Hasheesh. As well as the map of ERC of Sahl Hasheesh bay .. clearly showing that Cape Citadel is not at all in Sahl Hasheesh bay .

Attachments

HORIZON

HORIZON

I dont want to buy here anymore:)

Sahl Hasheesh would be pricier than Cape Citadel I presume..

Maybe I will buy a land - I heard there is one plot for sale in Sahl:rolleyes:

K

kia11

Hello
is anyone visit the project site recently and give us an update of the present situation (Pictures).. news ,etc? thank you.

K

kia11

Hello everyone,
has anyone have any update news or informations of the project situation, if in this current climat is still going ahead etc etc ..

HORIZON

HORIZON

Hello everyone,
has anyone have any update news or informations of the project situation, if in this current climat is still going ahead etc etc ..
Hi Kia,

I do not think they will ever cancel the project, first of all because it is Orascom's project, secondly because more than 50% of it is already sold mostly to Egyptians (according to data a month ago). Or to be more accurate - reserved, as the contracts were still not ready then.

R

rossantony

sahl hasheesh is the correct address...

Sahl Hasheesh is a whole bay that has been taken by ERC as a master developer who in turn is developing the whole bay to be the most luxurious , self contained resort on the Red Sea with the infrastucture and reselling land plots to developers and investors constructing hotels and residential compounds.
Oberoi and Cape Citadel are both outside the boundaries of Sahl Hasheesh as well as outside the bay of Sahl Hasheesh . Enclosed a map from Google showing the location of Cape Citadel in relation to Sahl Hasheesh. As well as the map of ERC of Sahl Hasheesh bay .. clearly showing that Cape Citadel is not at all in Sahl Hasheesh bay .
Sahl Hasheesh is an area, not just the development coined by ERC. Therefore both the Oberoi and Cape are allowed to use Sahl Hasheesh as their address. ERC does not own the rights to the area.

Can everybody start calling the whole region Rossland please? I named the area that when I first saw it years ago.

K

kia11

Hi Kia,

I do not think they will ever cancel the project, first of all because it is Orascom's project, secondly because more than 50% of it is already sold mostly to Egyptians (according to data a month ago). Or to be more accurate - reserved, as the contracts were still not ready then.
Hi Horizon

Thank you, is the contract not ready yet...what it seems to be the problem than?
What about the building work is it starting?

HORIZON

HORIZON

Hi Horizon

Thank you, is the contract not ready yet...what it seems to be the problem than?
What about the building work is it starting?
I actually cannot explain the delay with contracts and it is not elaborated by developers and sales team.

There was as well not much movement around the site (but it was more than a month ago..)

The delay with construction should be connected with contract delays I presume.

O

ofli

75% contracts signed?

Hi,

are there any buyers in this forum wo have signed yet, or at least registered with Orascom? I'd be particularly interested if there's someone else from the UK interested in buying an appartment at Cape Citadel.

Cheers,
Ofli

O

ofli

come on it is not 7 km at all!!!!!!!!! may be 1!!!! u'r just passing by th turn to citadel and after a couple of min here u r - the gates to sahl!!!
and it was known from the very beginning that citadel is outside of sahl as well as oberoi.
Hi,

Ok, I've been there in September '08 and there are two ways you can measure the distance. (Easily done on Google Earth, both Cape Citadel and Sahl Hasheesh are easy to distinguish.)

If you go by road then it's about 4.5 km from the Hotel entrance at Cape Citadel to the Old Town in Sahl Hasheesh. This is going out from the Hotel back to the street, over the little hill, and into Sahl. The question that no one was willing to answer yet is whether we would be allowed in through the gates as the ERC development is a closed community. Might or might not. My speculation would be that tourists that look proper and bring in money will be allowed but street vendors will definitely be blocked. No guarantees though. Maybe we all need to make friends in Sahl so we can visit them. ;)

On the other hand you can clearly see that lot 1 on the Cape Citadel grounds borders directly on the northern end of the Sahl Hasheesh development. So IF we would get a door at the top of the hill (row H1) in Cape Citadel in the southern fence then we would literally stumble onto the north-most point of the ring road in Sahl Hasheesh. Which would be extremely nice as there will be a shuttle bus running that would take us directly to the old town. But: BIG if. Maybe if Orascom builds that shopping mall behind the appartment rows there's a mutual interest for ERC to open that point.

So, worst case a 5min taxi ride, but might turn out to be much better still.

Cheers,
Ofli

Status
Not open for further replies.