Las cabanas

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

chriscross34

Thanks for the pics Julie, the hotel and landscaped areas look reallly good. The apartment blocks are basic shells and there is alot of finishing and landscaping but at least there is good progress

thanks very much Chris

Last edited:
J

Julie Mee

There is no doubt that the hotel is wonderful, there has been alot of thought put into it. The villas that are already complete are at a very good standard, I feel confident that this project is moving along nicely, it might not meet the required dates given but this project is on a huge scale and it must be difficult, as with any project to keep to a time scale.There has also been alot of progress with the next hotel. At the moment Im just thankful that they are still working and the site keeps growing. There are so many that arent even here in UK.

R

robertoferrante

Last visit in Oriental Coast

Hi everybody,
a couple of days ago I've been again to Oriental Coast and it seems things are
progressing fast. I've managed to upload some updated pics.
Let me know your comments.
Roberto

Attachments

Geir

Geir

Hi everybody,
Roberto
Roberto!
Thanks. This was great. It seems there are some progress ;-)

Regards Geir.

M

MrSkipsey

Hi everybody,
Roberto
Roberto, next time your over at LC is there any chanceo ftrying to get some 'view' photos from the top of block 12?

Thanks,
Mike.

R

robertoferrante

You're welcome :)
The buisness is going very good even if we are still based in another project, at El Gouna, since 1999.
We will be ready to open a branch in Oriental Coast as soon as the shops area will be ready there and OUD will start to deliver the first villas.
Anyway we've started to work yet for the few clients who will get the villas soon and for the ones who owns apartments in the block 1, already completed.

D

Deanosparky

What sort of cost will a 1 bed apartment cost? and what are included in your packages?

Do you have an item iteniary for the block 1 apartments

if you want to email me with details my address is [email protected]

thanks
Deano

R

robertoferrante

Hi Deano,
I've just emailed you privetly.
RGDS.
Roberto

jongdawson

jongdawson

Hi Roberto, I'm Jon.....I believe you supply furniture in Egypt? My wife and I are looking to furnish a 3 bed appt at Las Cabs. We will be over there at Xmas. would you like to talk ?? Jon. This site will not yet let me give you an email address but deano has it.......cheers......Jon

J

Julie Mee

Hi Roberto, Pics are looking good !! Do you think Ramadan will have much of an affect on the progress during the next month ?

Im also interested in any furniture costings you may have on a 1 bed apartment .
Julie

[email protected]

R

robertoferrante

View from block 12

Hi Mike,
I shot some pics form the block 12.
Unfortunately they are from 1st floor and not form the top, as the floors of the 2nd are not done yet.... No chance to clime till there.
Hope it helps.
Asap I'll send you more. Tell me which part of the block you want to have them from.
Cheers.
Roberto

Attachments

M

MrSkipsey

Roberto, thanks for the pics. They are great. Once its all finished Ill be in the corner of the 'L' shape on the 2nd floor so these pics have provided me with what the view will hopefully look like.
Im also interested in the plans that you have for the 1 bedroom furnishings if you would like to send me some details hopefully when the unit has been built we can disscuss it more in depth.

[email protected]

Again, many thanks for the extra photos.
Mike.

R

robertoferrante

Dear Geir,
unfortunately it seems I can't go through replying you privetly.
Try to email me at [email protected] or post your private email here.

Till soon.

Roberto.

M

MrSkipsey

Has anyone had any more updates or received any other pics in the last few months other thean the ones that Roberto has proveded?

jongdawson

jongdawson

Las Cabs

Hi All, we are going there on 21st December......after having seen the works going on in July this year, I do not believe for one minute that blocks 12 & 13 will be finished.......we visited some of the "finished" apartments.........I hope nobody expects interior finishes to a european standard.........I am in the building trade and can tell you all that the finishing is "adequate" but no more than that. We will be posting more photos early in the new year for those interested. If you would like us to take specific shots, please contact us by [email protected] cheers all..............Jon.

Status
Not open for further replies.