Las cabanas

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

chriscross34

Hi Jon, that would be gr8, i think im going for the studio in Building 23, Block 12, Appt 2324B any chance you could get some shots of the views, not sure if the second floor will be constructed by then. I was advised that Block 12 should be ready in Jan 2010 so would be great to see what it is like in December.

thanks Chris

C

chriscross34

Hi Roberto, I would be interested in further details regarding a furniture package for a studio apt. Could you email some information, typical furniture packs?

thanks Chris
Email: [email protected]

R

robertoferrante

New photos from the site

Hi to all.
Sorry for being late...too much work.
Just back from Las Cabanas and shot some pics, here attached.
Things are going, most concentrated on the landscape: all the ways are ready and started the turmac covering from the end of the project (Villa 54 S.V.) coming towards the Sentido. Supermarket almost completed and should be running by the end of the year (at least I was told that ...).
Please ask for any info needed.
Ciao, Roberto.
p.s.-more pics will follow.

Attachments

R

robertoferrante

....more pics....

2nd post.....

Attachments

Geir

Geir

pics

2nd post.....

Thanks Roberto.

Well i can see "my" block 13 is growing but i cant imagine it being finished by the end off this year;-(.
Did you ask anyone about it?

But thanks again Roberto for your pics;-)

Regards Geir Moen.

J

Julie Mee

Hi Roberto,
Thanks for the pics, its really good to have some feedback. Its been quiet without your input on whats happening out there. I don't know what we would do without you !! Glad that you are Keeping busy and hopefully you will be even busier once the apartments are finished. Thanks again photos are great .
Julie

D

Deanosparky

Thanks Roberto! for all your efforts.
I agree with Geir- I can't see block 13 being completed by the end of the year.
I haven't heard anything from the developer for a long while and they still don't seem to be in any rush about informing us of any updates, it's becoming quite annoying really considering WE are the clients!!

Does anyone have any updates- obviously it not going to be ready by the end of this year, maybe by the summer??????????!!

J

Julie Mee

Hi Deano,
I agree it is very frustrating not knowing what is happening and I have never had any contact at all from the developer, without Robertos updates we would be very much in the dark.

However I am just glad that they are still on site and working, in this unstable climate. Progress seems to be being made overall on the site if not as quickly as we would like on our particular block.
Hopefully when the supermarket is finished they will concentrate on the apartments. : )
Julie

C

chriscross34

All, can you tell me, what are your agents doing? Who did you buy through?

jongdawson

jongdawson

Hi all, (thanks for the piccies Roberto) Just to let you all know, we are now going to Las Cabs on the 17th December, we were going on the 21st but Thomas Cook kindly cancelled all flights to Marsa for the winter season!! Anyway, we will be meeting the site manager and asking dome serious questions. It doesn't take a mega brain to work out that these buildings will not be finished this year and from the photos, I would conservatively estimate completion around April/ May 2010.

There seems to be some confusion all round with respect to compensation. We are under the impression that we would only be compensated for late handover in the event that we have PAID IN FULL by the end of the contract date?? We have never been given a firm completion date.........just as well I suppose, as under these circumstances they would have to give us a full refund!!

We will now be asking for a free kitchen and massively discounted air con.........we are 2624 the 3 bedder in block 13 overlooking the sea. From the photos, it looks like the roof is ready to be poured and we have been told that the upper level appartments will all have domed living room ceilings......Bonus!! As soon as we get back, I will post a load of December pictures and let you all know of our meetings with the site manager. Regards to all...........Jon.

C

chriscross34

Jon, thanks, can you find out who the contacts are for the Red Sharm Tourist company who are supposed to be providing the after-sales service when you are there

Chris

Geir

Geir

discount

Hi all, (thanks for the piccies Roberto) Just to let you all know, we are now going to Las Cabs on the 17th December, we were going on the 21st but Thomas Cook kindly cancelled all flights to Marsa for the winter season!! Anyway, we will be meeting the site manager and asking dome serious questions. It doesn't take a mega brain to work out that these buildings will not be finished this year and from the photos, I would conservatively estimate completion around April/ May 2010.

There seems to be some confusion all round with respect to compensation. We are under the impression that we would only be compensated for late handover in the event that we have PAID IN FULL by the end of the contract date?? We have never been given a firm completion date.........just as well I suppose, as under these circumstances they would have to give us a full refund!!

We will now be asking for a free kitchen and massively discounted air con.........we are 2624 the 3 bedder in block 13 overlooking the sea. From the photos, it looks like the roof is ready to be poured and we have been told that the upper level appartments will all have domed living room ceilings......Bonus!! As soon as we get back, I will post a load of December pictures and let you all know of our meetings with the site manager. Regards to all...........Jon.
Hi!

Maybe its time for all off us who waits for our apartments to be finished to claim a joint discount for the delays. We seems to have the same contract as you Jon.
Our apartment is 2524 in the same block as you.
Do you have an apointment with the developer? Or is this just a trip down?
Im deeply dissapointed with the developer. And Im a bit surprised that our contact in Sharm El Sheikh doesnt do a thing about it. I think they should demand the developer to give their clients some information about the progress in the building process.

Regards Geir Moen.

Geir

Geir

delays at las cabanas

Hi everyone!

yesterday I wrote an email to Sharm El Sheikh real estate where i told them about our frustration regaring las Cabans and lack off information both from them and the developer.

To day i reseved an answer as followed:

Warm greetings from Sharm El Sheikh.

Kindly be informed according to the last phone conversation on 1 November 2009 with Mr. Islam Erfan handover date of Las Cabanas Resort is expected March/April 2010.

We trying to reach photos of the resort and once we have it we will post it in our web-site and will send to all owners of Las Cabanas.

Best Regards.

Irina Busina

Regards Geir Moen

Geir

Geir

delays at las cabanas

Hi everyone!

yesterday I wrote an email to Sharm El Sheikh real estate where i told them about our frustration regaring las Cabans and lack off information both from them and the developer.

To day i reseved an answer as followed:

Warm greetings from Sharm El Sheikh.

Kindly be informed according to the last phone conversation on 1 November 2009 with Mr. Islam Erfan handover date of Las Cabanas Resort is expected March/April 2010.

We trying to reach photos of the resort and once we have it we will post it in our web-site and will send to all owners of Las Cabanas.

Best Regards.

Irina Busina

Regards Geir Moen

But i didnt get any answer regarding compensation so i wrote a new email today asking for that.

We could ask for a refund in our last payment or some off the apartment furnitured or delivered with aircondition etc... Just some thoughts....

Best regards Geir Moen.

D

Deanosparky

I have also recieved this email from Sharm real estate. I think this is a general email sent out by them to all of their Las Cabanas clients.

This is the first email from them for a long time!!!

I have sent several emails to Islam Erfan and have not had a reply for long time which i find strange considering Jon has been in contact with him.

I don't know what to do to contact him??

Any ideas?

Geir

Geir

delays at las cabanas

I have also recieved this email from Sharm real estate. I think this is a general email sent out by them to all of their Las Cabanas clients.

This is the first email from them for a long time!!!

I have sent several emails to Islam Erfan and have not had a reply for long time which i find strange considering Jon has been in contact with him.

I don't know what to do to contact him??

Any ideas?
Hi!

No i really dont know either. Im so frustrated that we, as their clients has been treathed like this. I presume he is a new guy at this project but he isnt much better than the old one, thats for sure. The other one did never answer anything.
Lets hope something happends in december when Jon is there.

Regards Geir Moen.

D

Deanosparky

Hi all,

I have just got off the phone to Mr Islam Erfan (Marketing manager)

I was discussing with him the delay of our apartments and the reasons for such a delay, and what compensation we can expect.

Firstly, the reason he believes the reason for the delay is some part of the construction companies fault in Marsa Alam and partly their bad management.

Secondly, as for compensation, they are in discussions about this, I asked when they may know an answer and he stated may be by the end of the year!

As for a completion date he has said April 2010, maybe beging of April but his honest opinion end of April. Personally I think maybe in May.

I hope this answers some questions.

Deano.

Status
Not open for further replies.