Furniture in Egypt

Status
Not open for further replies.
L

Lsab

Hmmm, for moderators eyes only then :D I'm sure Lyndsay will sort it out.

L

lyndsay552

Can you all view these?

Some photos of ready made furniture available in Areeka Furniture Sekalla

P1010286.JPG

Corner sofa 4600le

L

lyndsay552

P1010298.JPG

Double divan bed and mattress 1950le

P1010303.JPG

P1010304.JPG

P1010306.JPG

P1010279.JPG

Husband and Stepson - Priceless!!

I

italyman

Hi all

If anyone is looking for furniture to furnish their place in the sun I have some good website addresses. I have also found a great Egyptian Carpenter and Cabinet maker ( based in Sharm ) who will make all your furniture from solid wood. You can give him pics from mags or email him and he will replicate for you. He can also replicate kitchens as well. His outdoor furniture was very good and he was charging £25 for a solid wood lounger on wheels ( like the expensive teak ones here ). He quoted me £800 for fully handmade fitted wardrobes with matching double bed with mattress, bedside cabinets, dressing table and large mirror. A large sofa bed was £300 and cheaper for a normal sofa and £90 for matching armchair. dining table was £40 and chairs £25 each. AC units £300 each installed and water heater £90. All his prices included delivery and fitting. He will not make anything until he has personally come to measure up your apartment so everything fits. He can also get TV's white goods etc as well. I went to his workshop to see the pieces he had made and they were of very good quality. I know of 2 different people that have had furniture and kitchens made by him and are very pleased.
hi
I was in sharm last week and I'm very interested to buy some furniture for my house. In particular I'm looking for wood lounger on wheels, could you post me some addresses or telephone number? thanks a lot

queenie40something

queenie40something

Hi you can get these made at Rowaysat the industrial estate which is just outside Hadaba. I saw some really good quality ones - like the teak ones we get here - on wheels and side tables that swivelled in and out for around £25.
I will be up there in a couple of weeks so will take some pics. Have you seen TAGOURY as they do some really nice teak ones as well and have a showroom in Sharm. If you email him the item he will let you know the cost - he is one of very few that bothered to email me back - and he was really quick to respond.

queenie40something

queenie40something

Her is the link to the outdoor section TAGOURY
The lounger at the top is very similar to what the carpenter that I spoke about in my quote you posted had made. Im sure I have posted somewhere on TP a map of Rowaysat.

S

steveh56

Anyone Know Of Any Good Furniture Shops (preferably Online)?[/QUOte
I am having all my furniture hand made for me at very good prices mine will be ready at the end of May if your intersted contact me and I will email you some pics and prices

queenie40something

queenie40something

Hi Steve members will not be able to contact you as you are not an active member. You can however email the pics to Totally Property asking Bob to forward them onto me and I can post them for you. Please feel free to post the prices on the forum.

With regards to my post above ref loungers I have emailed Tagoury and the lounger on wheels is 2000LE!!! I think I will be sticking with my carpenter for 200/250 le. Quite a difference.

I

italyman

Hi Steve members will not be able to contact you as you are not an active member. You can however email the pics to Totally Property asking Bob to forward them onto me and I can post them for you. Please feel free to post the prices on the forum.

With regards to my post above ref loungers I have emailed Tagoury and the lounger on wheels is 2000LE!!! I think I will be sticking with my carpenter for 200/250 le. Quite a difference.
HI
I need more or less 70 loungers, do you think your carpenter will be able to do this quantitity and to organize the shipment to italy? If so, how I can contact him?
regards

queenie40something

queenie40something

Hi if you are in no urgent hurry I can speak to him when I am out in a couple of weeks and let you know. I dont want to post his tel number on open forum.
Are these type of loungers not available in Italy?

I have emailed another carpenter for you to see if it is possible as the one on Rowaysat does not have internet.

queenie40something

queenie40something

Hi Kerry the carpenter is called Memo at Rowaysat - I will PM you his tel number. Allison knows where he is so you can arrange for her to take you. Its only up the road from Delta so not too far.

I

italyman

Hi if you are in no urgent hurry I can speak to him when I am out in a couple of weeks and let you know. I dont want to post his tel number on open forum.
Are these type of loungers not available in Italy?

I have emailed another carpenter for you to see if it is possible as the one on Rowaysat does not have internet.
hi
you are very kind, thanks a lot.
My e mail to post the carpenter's telephone number
These kin of loungers are available also in italy, but there are too much expensive...
I'm waiting for your mail.
bye bye

Last edited by a moderator:
queenie40something

queenie40something

Hi I have sent you his tel number - I have also deleted your email now from your post.

derek1959

derek1959

Derek

Hi All,:cool:
Anyone got any information in regards to buying a TV over in Hurghada?
Are they easily enough to get hold off?
How much are they in comparison to back here in England?
Etc.
Sigma have set a deadline to Friday 16th May if purchasing one through them, 19” @ £355 or 26” @ £525. Are these reasonably priced?
:confused::confused::confused:
Any info greatly appreciated.

L

lyndsay552

Hi Derek

Are they flat screen or just normal TV's?

Lyndsay

Status
Not open for further replies.