Damac Lotus La Res 2 + Two Year Delay

R

Rammah

Yah...obviously Rammah is getting paid just to watch blogs and reply to them...
I'm glad you are not part of the same organization I work for anymore! I despise people like you.

Rammah.

S

shazy

Yah...and thats why Damac has no loyal customers, because they did not treat any Gentleman fairly...and I rest my case!!
:rolleyes: Finally!!! Rammah you admit it there is good and Bad in all. :) And yes it is great that you are loyal but in buisness you must also learn to take on board critisim, that way you will survive alot longer than others on the market.

I can only say i wish may friends had met honest you but it takes all kinds in this world as does Damac and all others who are not helping their customers and staff in some cases!!!:eek:

H

Hussein Awadh

If you don't treat other people's businesses as if they were your own, then make sure you never own a business.

I'm grateful for the fact you are amazed about that part of my character.

Sorry about your friend's situation. I personally would never do such a thing regardless of the financial benefits. There is things much more important that few dollars in life.

Rammah
Exactly, there's always at least 1 rotten apple in the barrel. I myself have contacted a few clients who were put in the exact same situation as your friends, but unfortunately apologies don't bring money back. I have tried to help them as much as I can but there's so little I can do as a sales person.

I, personally, would nevver do such a thing either. It compromises my company's image and more importantly that of my own. People won't buy a product because of the product, they buy the sales person.

When you go out looking for a specific phone, you buy the phone because of the phone true, but more importantly you would rather buy it from a good salesman who you feel comfortable dealing with, not someone who seems not to give a crap about you.

In Sales, YOU are the product. YOU are selling yourself.

As for Johan, Rumors are rumors yes, but so far DAMAC is the only company that has not cancelled ANY of it's projects and will NOT cancel any project.

Last edited:
A

Aisha321

Damac is Great

Hello all

Not sure what all the fuss is about, my husband and i purchased 2 porperties via Damac in Abu Dhabi and it went perfectly fine, the people were great and their customer service was great.

Mr Rammah so nice to see you back Damac up i so think you should, you use to have an office in Manchester i spoke to this really nice man called Azeez Badsha who helped us with our previous queries, we wish to make our next purchase via him again, as we both feel he was lucky for us, do you know his whereabouts and if he has moved to the London office.

Much appreciated, keep up with the great work.
:)

Aisha

R

Rammah

Hello all

Not sure what all the fuss is about, my husband and i purchased 2 porperties via Damac in Abu Dhabi and it went perfectly fine, the people were great and their customer service was great.

Mr Rammah so nice to see you back Damac up i so think you should, you use to have an office in Manchester i spoke to this really nice man called Azeez Badsha who helped us with our previous queries, we wish to make our next purchase via him again, as we both feel he was lucky for us, do you know his whereabouts and if he has moved to the London office.

Much appreciated, keep up with the great work.
:)

Aisha
Dear Aisha,

Azeez is not with us in London, and I don't know his whereabouts!!!
I'm glad you had a good experience with us.

Best regards,

Rammah

A

Aisha321

oh dear

Hello Mr Ramam

That such a shame, did he leave or was he made redundant? My husband and i wanted to purchase via Azeez in Doha as i believe there are so much more opportunities out there in Qatar.

well thank you for your quick response. keep up the good work

Aisha

R

Rammah

Hello Mr Ramam

That such a shame, did he leave or was he made redundant? My husband and i wanted to purchase via Azeez in Doha as i believe there are so much more opportunities out there in Qatar.

well thank you for your quick response. keep up the good work

Aisha
Dear Aisha,

I don't know how it happened with Azeez!
Feel free to contact me for help with your Doha investment at any time.

Regards,

Rammah

J

Johan

You lie through your teeth Hussain!! Damac cancelled more projects than any other developer!!1 What about Lotus? Or are you too shy to tell the truth here?

J

Johan

well as your office is also closing in a few hours, you are also not there anymore, are you?

C

Chavez

I am also a victim of Damac's Lotus. Around the summer of 2006 I acquired an off-plan unit from, the yet to built, Damac's Lotus 2/Business Bay. Around Summer 2008 I
received a phone notice from Damac's Customer Relation informing me of
an unexpected delay that has caused an uncertain progress of the
project and offering me with 3 options: 1) Receive a refund including
the base interest gained 2) Choose another property with the Damac at
15% discount 3) Continue with project without any compensation. I was
indecisive and decided to wait. Around Nov 2008, I have chose to
accept the refund; The refund process requires the client to send a
"refund request" first, and then requests the customer to fill and
mail his full banking and property release forms .I was
approved :

"Further to our correspondence; with regards to your purchase at the Lotus 2, unit ****

I am pleased to inform you that your request for cancellation and refund in addition to compensation for the captioned unit has been approved by the Senior Management of DAMAC Properties.

In order for us to proceed further, you are required to dispatch the following documents:

The above documents must be dispatched to the following address:

DAMAC Properties

Client Relations Department

Executive Heights

Floor No. 6

TECOM, Next to "The Greens"

P.O Box: 2195

Dubai, UAE

Attn: Sara Najafi

Once I receive the documents same will be forwarded to the relevant departments to continue the refund procedure.

Looking forward to receiving the required documents and should I be of further assistance, please feel free to contact me.

MS. SARA NAJAFI

CLIENT RELATIONS EXECUTIVE

DAMAC Properties Co. L.L.C

P.O. Box 2195, Dubai, United Arab Emirates

and then

Further to our conversation today earlier; with regards to your purchase at the Lotus 2, unit BLRB/14/1407

I write to inform you that your request for cancellation and refund can not be considered as per strict instructions from the Senior Management regarding withdrawal of the refund and transfer options provided to the Lotus 2 customers.

In view of the above, the requests that have already been placed by our customers will be processed; however no further requests will be entertained or approved.

Further, in an attempt to provide excellence in customer service, please note that your case has been escalated to Mr. Rohann Rego, the Supervisor for DAMAC's Customer Care Team.

Incase you prefer to contact Mr. Rego, please refer to his contact details as follows

Email: rohann.rego at damacgroup dot com

Contact No.: 00971 4 3731000 "

Rohann's email:"

had forwarded your request for a call back to the concerned person Mr. Nabil Ansari the day i was going on leaves.Be rest assured that you will get a call back however the office will re open on Monday 29th December 2008.

I sincerely apologize for the inconvinence caused However i will leave a message to the concerned person to contact you on Monday 29th December 2008.

Rgds

ROHANN REGO

CUSTOMER CARE-TEAM LEADER

DAMAC Properties Co.LLC "

NO NEWS FROM NABIL.

Requesting a refund without legal actions is far from reality , but my question lies here. IS THE MONEY SAFE IN THEIR ESCROW ACCOUNTS? WILL DUBAI ALLOW THEM TO BE BANKRUPT EVEN IF THEY WERE? you have to keep in mind dubai's image if such a representing company would collapse. I dont think dubai's rulers will allow such fall!

Also international investors has shown interest in Damac. So why would it collapse? It can always merge. Most importantly that our money is safe, and there is a way to get it back , through legal actions, and that is my only choice!!

J

jeffslaw

Money back?

I Bought An Appartment Off Damac Last Year La Residence 2 Lotus At Business Bay.these Towers Were Scheduled For Completion Late 2009,i Have Found Out That Damac Do Not Have A Start Date
For Lotus 2 And Have Now Offered My Money Back After 3 Months Of Questioning About The Start Date Of The Project Which They Could Not Confirm.
This Firm Have Lie From Day One When The Salesman Told Me That The Electricity Cables Were Being Laid When I Put Down My Deposit,which Is Why I Bring This Message To Investors. I Feel Very Angry About The Lies And Lack Of Communication From Damac
I act for a couple who agreed to buy on the Lotus in 2007. They have been refused their money back although Damac say they cannot build as the UN have a lease over the land - something they surely should have been aware of from the start. Did they seell knowing they could not build? Did you get your money back?

R

reasonant

jeffslaw, can you please provide me your details? I have a friend who has one unit in Lotus

J

Jas Sabharwal

I would be very interested in talking to La Residence Investors, who may or may not know that the development is now being sold as Damac Towers by Paramount. We are back to Damac's usual tricks of trying to dupe investors like me who have waited so long for La Residence development to start and have resorted to another scam by changing the development name and expecting me to now pay the NEW price if I want to maintain my investment.