Sara's Residence

Status
Not open for further replies.
L

Lsab

Hi Wanderlust - agree completely. The Dubai forum got me through our first ever purchase abroad and this one is going to see me through the next three (with any luck). Everyone is friendly and eager to share information. I've been a member on several other forums and this one's quite unique in my experience.

realestatemart

realestatemart

Banned
Hi
Thanks so much for this , it really is uplifting to feel a part of such a positive and helpful community.
Do you know anyone that has bought here ?
Is there a secure entrance system to the apartments?
Thanks again
A
I don't know one Personaly, But I know the developer very well as he same one in Sahl Hasheesh, and I know personaly some people who bought in His develpments in Sahl, and they are very happy, so If same person sure it will be amazing, I know that this project is sold 50%, and sure there will be 24 hour security and for Intercome system I'm not sure about, but most probably will have

L

lyndsay552

I passed Sara's Residence every day for 2 weeks and there didn't seem to be much work going on, unless it was all internal.

A new building has just been started at the back of Sara's, it seems pretty close, not sure what it is going to be

Lyndsay

W

wanderlust

Thanks a lot to you both , all your feedback is much appreciated.

W

wanderlust

Hi
Was really interested but arent getting all the answers I want from agents. I wanted to know if there was a 2 bed (at back of development with pool view) with terrace off lounge and had no feedback. Also would have liked to find out who else has bought there and speak to them. Would have liked to have seen pictures of inside and pool to get idea o size, seem to ask questions and some get answered and others not.
Will keep digging but may look at choosing a newly released development on outskirts of Hurghada.
Thanks for all your help to date
A

realestatemart

realestatemart

Banned
Hi
Was really interested but arent getting all the answers I want from agents. I wanted to know if there was a 2 bed (at back of development with pool view) with terrace off lounge and had no feedback. Also would have liked to find out who else has bought there and speak to them. Would have liked to have seen pictures of inside and pool to get idea o size, seem to ask questions and some get answered and others not.
Will keep digging but may look at choosing a newly released development on outskirts of Hurghada.
Thanks for all your help to date
A
Dear A,
I'mon vacation and when I will be back i will make you the pics, also did you visit Hurghada Before????? or never? may be you should visit Hurghada

W

wanderlust

Hi Realestatemart
No unfortunately have not visited Hurghada but have ben to Egypt a few years ago , have always been mesmerised by the history and cuture.
We were hoping to to visit Hurghada end May early June but work committments look as if that is no longer possible. However there may be a possibility of me getting a week off but it will mean I will have to come out by myself.
This will be our first purchase abroad so naturally cautiouse I think.
Have just ben sent info on Regency Heights which looks really impresive but dont seem to have any 2beds, think you can buy 2 studios and rearrange but not sure can make into 2bed apartment!!!
Thanks again for all input
A

realestatemart

realestatemart

Banned
Hi Realestatemart
No unfortunately have not visited Hurghada but have ben to Egypt a few years ago , have always been mesmerised by the history and cuture.
We were hoping to to visit Hurghada end May early June but work committments look as if that is no longer possible. However there may be a possibility of me getting a week off but it will mean I will have to come out by myself.
Have just ben sent info on Regency Heights which looks really impresive but dont seem to have any 2beds, think you can buy 2 studios and rearrange but not sure can make into 2bed apartment!!!
A
i will check if you can join 2 studios together and will inform if this possible of not, wish you can come end of this month :) hope you a nice trip and find a good hotel :)

W

wanderlust

i will check if you can join 2 studios together and will inform if this possible of not, wish you can come end of this month :) hope you a nice trip and find a good hotel :)

Thanks a lot , will try my best to arrange to get out and if can will post on here so may be able to meet up with some of the helpful people on the forum.

L

Lsab

Hi Realestatemart
A
Regency Heights does look very impressive - and those views!! We have started a thread on this development though as yet don't have a lot of information on it. Have a look here : http://www.totallyproperty.com/egypt-property/6605-regency-heights-2.html#post52139

If you have anything further you can add to it, please go ahead. Hopefully we'll get some input from other members too.

realestatemart

realestatemart

Banned
Thanks a lot , will try my best to arrange to get out and if can will post on here so may be able to meet up with some of the helpful people on the forum.
sure, you welcome any time, I will be back to hurghada by 23 of May

W

wanderlust

Thanks Isab and Realestatemart, will keep reading and posting till I reach my 'goal'

H

Hameed

Does one need to involve a soilcitor when purchasing a property from Egypt or can one buy reliably direct from the Agents?

queenie40something

queenie40something

Hi you definately need the services of an excellent recommended Egyptian lawyer. Personally I would not use one that was recommended by an Agent or Developer. Zeiad is my Independent lawyer in Sharm and is representing lots on this forum as well.

L

Lsab

Hi there Hameed,

Did you get your keys for K6 yet?

We bought our place in Dubai without a solicitor - same as you I expect - but I wouldn't advise it for Egypt - we have a solicitor for our purchase here. Different kettle of fish to Dubai.

Regards

Linda

H

Hameed

Hi lsab,
I am still waiting for the keys on K6...I have been told to expect them next week, so wait and see...

I am very keen on Sara's Residence... I am based in Uk, so should I use UK based lawyer or does it have to an Egyptian based?

L

Lsab

Either. I'm using both for two different properties. Both highly recommended but the Egyptian lawyer is half the price and is being used by many of the members on this forum. Have a look at his thread here: http://www.totallyproperty.com/egypt-property/7611-legal-faqs-resident-lawyer.html

and here: http://www.totallyproperty.com/egypt-property/6847-legal-post-questions-here.html

We also have a thread for people new to buying property in Egypt: http://www.totallyproperty.com/egypt-property/7507-quick-links-new-members.html

This is an excellent forum for advice and everyone is really helpful.

(Did you go out to Dubai in the end or postpone your holiday?)

Linda

Status
Not open for further replies.