Hania Beach, Central Hurghada, Egypt - Due for completion Summer '09.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Roger

Roger

Im not sure if theres much lee-way in this. Id just be grateful if it was 1) built and 2) built on time!
Almost a year off track from original projections (now 05/2010). Even making allowances for the re-design, etc., that's quite a long build.

Still, it'll be worth the wait!!

M

MrSkipsey

The private thread is now up and running. While I hope everyone will continue to post in the open forum, particularly with any helpfull tid-bits we find out, if anyone has an apartment reserved on Hania I would suggest that you PM Bob for access or post details in the relavent introductions thread.
I PM'ed Bob last week so as soon as he gives me access Ill make a post on the private Hania thread.

Almost a year off track from original projections (now 05/2010). Even making allowances for the re-design, etc., that's quite a long build. Still, it'll be worth the wait!!
Give me extra time to save the money up!!!

R

redangel7861

Are there any investers out there other than british in Hania. Seems to be completely marketed in uk. Slight concerns over exit strategy in 2 years time?
VF,
The Russians, Germans, Dutch, Arabs and people form the UAE will be falling over in 3-4 years time to purchse your beach front apartment:)

M

MrSkipsey

Apologies for the delay MrSkipsey. I am working on upgrading your account now and you should have a pm in the next 15 mins.

Regards
Bob
Sorry mate. I wasnt making a dig or anything. I know you guys who run and moderate the forum do so off your own backs and were all grateful for it!
Have your PM!

S

sharkboy

Contracts

Ive recieved my contracts today.
Can anybody help with the best way to proceed. Im using Ziaed and emailed him my details. Do i just sit back and wait? Chase contact details and fax,scan,post?
I can see 21 days passing very quickly.

Has anybody claimed back deposits not used yet?
Im planning to include it as a deduction from my 40% deposit if thats possible.

R

redangel7861

Anyone else received documentation from Anthony Seddon presuming that they are acting on your behalf. I gave them a call and assured them that they were not acting on my behalf and to stop sending me correspondence relating to Hania Beach.

They still have not resolved the situation with regards to legal fees. This morning they assured me that legal costs were £1,250. Yesterday the developer assured me that the costs were £1,000. I think they need to speak to each other and resolve this. Anyway I'm glad I'm going with Zeiad, just waiting for the results of the due dilligence. Hope it's in soon as 1st payment is due soon.

Regards
RED

R

Raptureman23

Can anybody help with the best way to proceed. Im using Ziaed and emailed him my details. Do i just sit back and wait? Chase contact details and fax,scan,post?

We are using Zeiad we've had to send him our names ,address passport numbers etc. he is waiting for the due diligence then he will be in touch to guide us through the process. Have you had an email from him, just check you have the new one

Roger

Roger

Hi,

If you look at the contract, you should see that the deposit has been deducted from the first payment. It will give you the gross and nett figures.

S

surf123

Hello . Myself and my husband have just found this website and what a fab find. We are in the process of purchasing a 2bed at Hania having visited the site a while ago. I am in the process of securing a solicitor and have found the legal threads. excellent.

S

surf123

That is the specification I am referring to. This should form part of the agreement, so you need to initial it and attach it to the contract.
Has anyone recieved a list of internal specs as I was lead to believe that the kitchen was included in the purchase ? I have only received an external list and this doesn't include a kitchen or units or sink etc. ? Any ideas

R

redangel7861

Has anyone recieved a list of internal specs as I was lead to believe that the kitchen was included in the purchase ? I have only received an external list and this doesn't include a kitchen or units or sink etc. ? Any ideas
Welcome to the thread Surf.

I clarified this point with the developer. Kitchens will come with fitted units (Granite or similar materials) and fitted wardrobes in the bedrooms:).

M

MrSkipsey

Welcome to the thread Surf.

I clarified this point with the developer. Kitchens will come with fitted units (Granite or similar materials) and fitted wardrobes in the bedrooms:).
Should this be in with the contract Red or is it taken on word? By the term kitchen do they mean the sink and taps and all 'white' goods too?

R

redangel7861

Should this be in with the contract Red or is it taken on word? By the term kitchen do they mean the sink and taps and all 'white' goods too?
Term Kitchen: Fitted units, sink and taps included.

Does not include white goods. I'm just going to add the above to the Building Specifications which I will initial and attach to the contract.

M

MrSkipsey

Cheers mate. As with Anthony Seddon,......
According to the ltter they sent the other day Im still buying

APT 329 HANYA BEACH

?????? Apt 309 Hania Beach I think!!!

Im not even going to waste my time or effort contacting them and telling them that

1) I have never heard of APT 329 HANYA BEACH

and

2) You do not represent me!

The words ar5e and elbow spring to mind!

F

flip

Guys, would just like to say.... never use a lawyer recommeded by the developer this is a common trick they try to use.

R

rossantony

site visit to hania

hi everyone

yesterday i had a very enlightening meeting with the developers of hania beach. i also visited the site. front line 100%, ocean views, and no chance of anything being built around the site that may spoil it. Hania is located directly opposite mubarakek 7, which is an area of villas, so another plus point.

i was very impressed with what they had to say about their plans for hania. particularly there links in with tour ops and the holiday exchange program.

i will be touring clients for experience international so if you have reserved with them you may well meet me in hurghada.

i will do my usual thing and take photos on my next site visit and will share them with whoever wants them.

...another sound project in hurghada.

L

Lsab

Thank you for your comments. It's always great to have more confirmation that we did the right thing in reserving there :)

R

redangel7861

hi everyone

yesterday i had a very enlightening meeting with the developers of hania beach. i also visited the site. front line 100%, ocean views, and no chance of anything being built around the site that may spoil it. Hania is located directly opposite mubarakek 7, which is an area of villas, so another plus point.

i was very impressed with what they had to say about their plans for hania. particularly there links in with tour ops and the holiday exchange program.

i will be touring clients for experience international so if you have reserved with them you may well meet me in hurghada.

i will do my usual thing and take photos on my next site visit and will share them with whoever wants them.

...another sound project in hurghada.

Thanks for the update, very much appreciated. :) It looks like Hania is going to be one of the premium investments in the Hurghada area.

F

flip

Thank you for your comments. It's always great to have more confirmation that we did the right thing in reserving there :)
Hi Linda, did you also buy here? I thought you bought on Regency Beach?

Status
Not open for further replies.