Hania Beach, Central Hurghada, Egypt - Due for completion Summer '09.

Status
Not open for further replies.
R

redangel7861

from 600 to 1000 GBP Red
Thanks RE.

I've heard that the recommended Hania Lawyer will be charging GBP 1,000. I may actually use their recommended lawyer as they are based in the city of London and that will make it easier for me in terms of location.

realestatemart

realestatemart

Banned
Thanks RE.

I've heard that the recommended Hania Lawyer will be charging GBP 1,000. I may actually use their recommended lawyer as they are based in the city of London and that will make it easier for me in terms of location.
sure if same costs, also there is philip Moris which is highly recomended, may be you check him as well

M

MrSkipsey

Im considering using Zeiads services Red. His highly recomended on this forum. His completley independant from Hania and as far as Im concerned should be the one who knows everything about Egyptian law as he is based in Sharm.
Only downside is he isnt local but he is constantly on here so getting hold of him shouldnt be an issue if a problem was to arise!
Im also going to see who E-I suggest but no doubt it will be costly!

R

redangel7861

Im considering using Zeiads services Red. His highly recomended on this forum. His completley independant from Hania and as far as Im concerned should be the one who knows everything about Egyptian law as he is based in Sharm.
Only downside is he isnt local but he is constantly on here so getting hold of him shouldnt be an issue if a problem was to arise!
Im also going to see who E-I suggest but no doubt it will be costly!
Hi Skip.

I think Zeiad would be great, but I can see his location being an issue. To be honest I'd rather use a lawyer independant of the Hania recommendation as that would be the wise thing to do. Law ltd seem lika a viable alternative.

R

redangel7861

Selling Fast

Just checked the latest avalability.

Wow!!! top two floors nearly sold out. Lower floors selling fast. Just a matter of time before the whole development is sold out. Looking very good for investors!!!:)

queenie40something

queenie40something

Hi yes I highly recommend Zeiad as he certainly knows his stuff, he only acts in the best inteest of his clients and his English is excellent. Even if you go through a lawyer in the UK you still need an Egyptian one. Have you emailed Zeiad on his new contact details as per his recent post?? See here for his new email address http://www.totallyproperty.com/egypt-property/7560-email-change.html

M

MrSkipsey

Is it pretty straight forward mate or are you having to make amendments?
Ive been keeping an eye on the post but nothings arrived as yet!

R

redangel7861

Is it pretty straight forward mate or are you having to make amendments?
Ive been keeping an eye on the post but nothings arrived as yet!
From what I can see it's a standard contract, not too complicated, which is good.:)

Once I've choosen a lawyer, I'll let him suggests amendments where applicable.

M

MrSkipsey

Nice one. Fingers crossed mine arrives in the next day or two!
Are you adding anything to it or are you keeping that one to yourself?:eek:

R

redangel7861

Nice one. Fingers crossed mine arrives in the next day or two!
Are you adding anything to it or are you keeping that one to yourself?:eek:
I think the important thing is to go through the specifications list and make sure everything is on the list. Then attach it to the contract so it forms part of the agreement.

M

MrSkipsey

Are you referring to the spec list regarding the building materials on the Experience International / Hania website or have they sent a new spec list with the contract?

Last edited:
R

redangel7861

Are you referring to the spec list regarding the building materials on the Experience International / Hania website or have they sent a new spec list with the contract?
That is the specification I am referring to. This should form part of the agreement, so you need to initial it and attach it to the contract.

M

MrSkipsey

That is the specification I am referring to. This should form part of the agreement, so you need to initial it and attach it to the contract.
Will do mate, as youve done all of this before is there anything else that isnt in it that I should make sure is?

If anyone else starts recieving contracts could they let me know. Dont want to be left out or anything!:D

R

redangel7861

Just spoken to Zeiad via e-mail. Very nice person and must say very reasonable legal costs.

Rgds
RED

Roger

Roger

Just spoken to Zeiad via e-mail. Very nice person and must say very reasonable legal costs.

Rgds
RED
Particularly given that, from what he said to me, someone will be flying in from Cairo.

How about, with help from the mods, a new (sticky?) thread is started, or even a couple of threads, where people can post advice?

By that I mean perhaps a thread for advice on selecting development & apartment (generally, no mention of specific developments) and a thread for what to look out for in contracts, etc. Zeiad pretty much has the legal side of it sorted with his thread :) These threads would be for advice/information only - no chat. It would save the same stuff being posted on each of the development specific threads and people can let others know what they found, how they were caught out, what helped them, etc.

Just a thought...

Status
Not open for further replies.