Hania Beach, Central Hurghada, Egypt - Due for completion Summer '09.

Status
Not open for further replies.
R

redangel7861

The thread/forum tools and 'search forum/thread' boxes can be useful but if you ever have a problem locating something you could ask one of us too :) As for this thread, Red knows just about every post and every bit of info there is on the development and always seems happy to answer questions.

We 'stick' certain threads to make sure that they stay in one place but there's so many developments now it wouldn't be possible to do that. All the popular ones stay on the first couple of pages anyway because of course, as soon as someone posts on them they get bumped up to the front!

(It's also nice to know that someone understands part of what a mod does :). Some members think we just poke our nose in where it's not wanted :D)

Very much looking forward to seeing your photos.

Hi Linda, hope you are well.

Would it be possible to provide a sticky to a particular thread, i.e. evertime you enter the Hania Thread you would have a sticky post at the top, with the most important PICS and info, a type of introductory post at the top of the thread. This would save many people the time and effort of scrolling through many posts. In principle it wouldn't matter how many posts you had the Sticky post would roll over with every page.

I was wondering if BOB could add that function, as it would be very usefull for all threads.

regards
RED

queenie40something

queenie40something

Hi Red - pm Bob with your suggestion and see if it is feasible. It could however prove to be very time consuming going through the threads and sifting through the info and pics to be able to put them in one post.

L

Lsab

Afternoon Red (it is here anyway!)

Apart from tearing my hair out trying to get things sorted with the Dubai sale, I'm well thank you !!!

I've put your question to Bob and I'll get back to you as soon a I have the answer.

Best wishes

Linda

R

redangel7861

Hi Red - pm Bob with your suggestion and see if it is feasible. It could however prove to be very time consuming going through the threads and sifting through the info and pics to be able to put them in one post.
Hi Alison.

This function could be added to new threads and to threads who request the functionality.

With regards to time, all you really would need to do is to click on the attachemnt tool (paperclip),and say for example just post the six CGI recent images from Hania as part of the sticky. The individual responsible for maintaining the sticky would be the individual who started the the thread, so in this example that would be me. I would maintain the sticky thread and post the most recent images and info on the sticky post and would also take suggestions from other members as to what they required on the sticky post.

This would give new users a feel of the development straight away ie. the latest images and construction update pics could be added to the Sticky post making it a very pro-active thread.

R

redangel7861

He's already PMed you :)
I believe this functionality is not possible. What I'll do is start a new thread for Hania PICs and get Bob to add a link form the main Hania Thread to the pics thread.

Many Thanks

RED

S

surf123

Has anyone heard about the due dilegence for the Hania property. I have emailed Zeid but haven't heard anything yet, but early days yet. Who will be signing next week as this must be so exciting. ?

L

Lsab

When did you email him Surf? Remember fri/sat is the weekend. I assume you used the new address too?

R

rossantony

I understand where your coming from, trolling through hundreds of posts for new purchasers or prespective purchasers can be a pain.

Look forward to seeing your pics, very much appreciated. As your based in the area would it be possible for you to provide regular updates with pics once the construction begins i.e. every 3 months or so. That would be very, very useful for all investors.

Kind Regards
RED:)

all things going well, this should be no problem, i am a camera addict and post regularly all my pics on the net. i tried to post up some pics last night in the "property for sales" section but it failed. its possibly the broadband connection... i pay 45 quid a month and it's a joke! just as i was typing this..the whole electricity failed in my block and the water is turned off so i can not make a cup of tea, let alone shower!

reading todays posts i will attach the pics i take to the Hania Beach picture thread, and I will post any other new marketing materials, plans, or official notices that I receive in the "property for sale" section, and provide a link.

last night i pulled an all nighter, and took the time to read through 673 posts on hania, so i am up to speed with who everybody is, and where we are to date. an interesting read!

I guess i am right to say that for people who have invested already you are very close to having all your questions answered, and that the only outstanding issues are the return of due diligence and confirmation of the mortgage offer, which one would assume would be included in the due diligence? Once this final hurdle has been cleared, I am sure that you RED, will receive a pat on the back from the others who have gone through the process with you.

kind regards

R

redangel7861

all things going well, this should be no problem, i am a camera addict and post regularly all my pics on the net. i tried to post up some pics last night in the "property for sales" section but it failed. its possibly the broadband connection... i pay 45 quid a month and it's a joke! just as i was typing this..the whole electricity failed in my block and the water is turned off so i can not make a cup of tea, let alone shower!

reading todays posts i will attach the pics i take to the Hania Beach picture thread, and I will post any other new marketing materials, plans, or official notices that I receive in the "property for sale" section, and provide a link.

last night i pulled an all nighter, and took the time to read through 673 posts on hania, so i am up to speed with who everybody is, and where we are to date. an interesting read!

I guess i am right to say that for people who have invested already you are very close to having all your questions answered, and that the only outstanding issues are the return of due diligence and confirmation of the mortgage offer, which one would assume would be included in the due diligence? Once this final hurdle has been cleared, I am sure that you RED, will receive a pat on the back from the others who have gone through the process with you.

kind regards

Thank you Ross. The update PICS would be very much appreciated.

Kindest Regards
RED

J

Jeremy Sturgess

kind regards
whats the latest on the HSBC 6.9% fixed for 15 years mortgage offer that red was told about. red did you ever get in touch with HSBC direct to check it was available.

M

MrSkipsey

Has anyone heard about the due dilegence for the Hania property. I have emailed Zeid but haven't heard anything yet, but early days yet. Who will be signing next week as this must be so exciting. ?
I think everyone on this forum are using Zaieds services so his work load must be backed up considerably.
Im sure as soon as he hears anything about the Due Dilligence he will let us know.
Your right about getting excited. Im already looking at furniture!!!:D

G

Gibbo1975

Hi I have been looking at various properties in Hurgarda and this development looks really good, can anyone recommend a company to use i purchase a place and is there a rental scheme in place?

thanks

C

Chico Red

Hi I have been looking at various properties in Hurgarda and this development looks really good, can anyone recommend a company to use i purchase a place and is there a rental scheme in place?

thanks
Hi Gibbo, You can contact Stuart on [email protected] or call him on +44 (0) 207 321 5858

He can give you all the information you need regarding the rental schemes.

Experience-International are the main agent for the developer and charge the same prices.

All the best!

R

redangel7861

thanks
Hi Gibbo.

There is a Management Company in place that will be dealing with rentals. Hania has acquired resort status. I'd contact the developer directly on:

[email protected] or telephone 0121 744 8830

Regards
RED

Last edited:
L

Lsab

Hi Red,

Is Dan aware that we're all waiting for the due diligence before sending back contracts or should I tell Kathy?

...and, I hope I haven't spoken too soon, we might have sold our Dubai studio!

Status
Not open for further replies.