Hania Beach, Central Hurghada, Egypt - Due for completion Summer '09.

Status
Not open for further replies.
R

redangel7861

I have mate. Apt 309. Looks very much a straight forward contract. As far as I can tell! :eek:
Agreed, it's a standard contract nothing to complicated which is always good. I don't think my brain could handle it:)

M

MrSkipsey

Agreed, it's a standard contract nothing to complicated which is always good. I don't think my brain could handle it:)
Dont say stuff like that mate.Its your brain Ive been picking the whole way! Your my Jedi and Im your Padewan!
Ive just emailed a copy of my contract over to Zeiad so the balls rolling now!:D

R

redangel7861

Dont say stuff like that mate.Its your brain Ive been picking the whole way! Your my Jedi and Im your Padewan!
Ive just emailed a copy of my contract over to Zeiad so the balls rolling now!:D
Don't we have to wait until the due dilligence is done before e-mailing contracts to Zeiad, Padewan??

M

MrSkipsey

Don't we have to wait until the due dilligence is done before e-mailing contracts to Zeiad, Padewan??
No idea mate. I was under the impression that he would do all of that at the same time?
I may of just been premature as i havent even sent him payment yet as he hasnt supplied details.
I spose he may just sit on the contract until he needs to see it or until Ive paid him. Ill definately be using his services so either way he has to have it.

If I have jumped the gun Im sure he will email me and let me know the correct procedure.

Whats the procedure with the Due Dilligance then? Im assuming Zeaid handles that too?

R

redangel7861

No idea mate. I was under the impression that he would do all of that at the same time?
I may of just been premature as i havent even sent him payment yet as he hasnt supplied details.
I spose he may just sit on the contract until he needs to see it or until Ive paid him. Ill definately be using his services so either way he has to have it.

If I have jumped the gun Im sure he will email me and let me know the correct procedure.

Whats the procedure with the Due Dilligance then? Im assuming Zeaid handles that too?
I believe Zeiad is undertaking the due dilligance and will get back to us once it's complete. At that stage I shall forward him my contract. Time is short though as some of us have to make our first payment by the 28/05/08.

Roger

Roger

No, based on info on contract - date differs for different people based on date contract issued.
Mine's 28th also. I'm away this weekend and working away next week :eek:

How the hell I'm going to get payment to Zeiad and send him the contract I don't know!

I'll email him and let him know the score.

Only thing I noticed on the contract that may or may not need looking at is that the first party may waive it's right to pre-emption. Not sure about that.

All things being equal, there'll be one MASSIVE house warming next year lads :D

M

MrSkipsey

Mine's 28th also. I'm away this weekend and working away next week :eek:
How the hell I'm going to get payment to Zeiad and send him the contract I don't know!
I scanned my contract in as a .pdf and attached it in an e-mail. The money Im assuming I can transfer directly into his bank accont although, he has yet to confirm this.

Only thing I noticed on the contract that may or may not need looking at is that the first party may waive it's right to pre-emption. Not sure about that.
Whats pre-emption?

All things being equal, there'll be one MASSIVE house warming next year lads :D
Ill drink a few Luxors to that! :D

queenie40something

queenie40something

Hi all - just a thought - I am in Sharm in 2 weeks and will meet up with Zeiad.

If anyone wants to post the contracts to me in the UK I will hand deliver them to Zeiad - obviously unopened. I will then ask him to email you all to confirm that he has received them??? Just a thought.
I sent my payment to him via Nat West.

I also found this recent article about Buying, Selling and Renting in Egypt that metions Zeiad as an expert that I thought you may be interested in Property Survey Report 2008, GCC Property Market Survey Report - Research - ArabianBusiness.com

Let me know what you think.

Regards

Alison x

R

redangel7861

Anyone heard back from Zeiad yet with regards to the Due dilligance on Hania beach and what the next steps are with regards to using his services???

M

MrSkipsey

Anyone heard back from Zeiad yet with regards to the Due dilligance on Hania beach and what the next steps are with regards to using his services???
Not yet mate. He may not of worked today (Friday) Plus if he works how the Egyptian buliders work then his probably sat in the shade somewhere watching the girls go by.

Im expecting some type of response by Weds at the latest.

R

redangel7861

Due Dilligance

Please note that I will post the due dilligence report if I get permission from IPP to do so.

Rgds
RED

Last edited:
M

MrSkipsey

Can see them now. Have you heard back from Zaied about the Due Dilligence yet?

R

redangel7861

Can see them now. Have you heard back from Zaied about the Due Dilligence yet?
Nope, still waiting. Hope he get's back to me soon as I have to make my 40% payment by the end of the month.

Last edited:
R

redangel7861

According to some posts on this thread the Egyptian Government are going to impose restrictions on frontline beach developments in Hurghada. You will only be allowed to build developments that are 200 meters from the beach. This is great news for people who have purchased on frontline developments, as it will surely add value going forward.

L

Lsab

Hi Red,

Rytcher has posted on the legal thread asking Zeiad to confirm this - be very interesting to see what he says. If it's true, it certainly will be great news for those of us who've bought frontline.

Status
Not open for further replies.