Flights

iain

iain

Hi Huggy - I have moved our posts in to the chit chat section of the lounge.

We have only been to Hurghada once but have been to Sharm loads of times. My felt we didnt get the same connection in Hurghada as Sharm if that makes sense. I think Egypt and certain parts of it are like Marmite - you either love it or hate it. Our daughter didnt like Hurghada and we were not as keen on it as Sharm. We felt more at home in Sharm. Also the flights are cheaper and easier to come by. Easy jet is now flying to Sharm all through the summer and we hope they will continue through the winter as well. We managed to get a bargain from them for £100 each return for a fortnight this October.
That's a fantastic price - I've been looking at fares over the year from now with XL, Easyjet Thomsons and am a little concerned that prices are more often than not £300 + (which is actually not bad for a 5 hour flight but would be happier around £ 200 - 250 average). Our preferred airport is Luton and there is usually more available through Gatwick.

Let's hope with all the increased traffic to Sharm prices will stay reasonable as we would like to go out for a few days at a time at off peak times.

Iain

queenie40something

queenie40something

Hi Iain I was really lucky getting those prices and as soon as I saw them the debit card came out and they were booked - you cant hang about see a bargain book it. I think I saw these back in Jan and we always go Oct. I would recommend that you all sign to Easyjet and as soon as the new routes come out you will be emailed. Do what I done and spend half a day searching different dates throughout each month and Im sure you will get a bargain, The earlier you book the cheaper it will be.

I

izze

Good news for flying from Scotland to hurghada, Flyglobespan will be flying from Glasgow starting wed 5th Nov £139.99 going and ONLY £114.99 back.
Thats good for us as we had to drive all night to Manchester from Edinburgh.

L

lyndsay552

Anyone looking for a late minute bargain should check out olympic holidays. They have flight only from Manchester on Fri 25th Apr for 18 nights to Hurghada for a staggering £100 each.

Just shows there are bargains out there.

Please let me know if you book it

Lyndsay

S

Sarah C

Anyone looking for a late minute bargain should check out olympic holidays. They have flight only from Manchester on Fri 25th Apr for 18 nights to Hurghada for a staggering £100 each.

Just shows there are bargains out there.

Please let me know if you book it

Lyndsay

god thats cheap, I wish!!!!:(

Peter Mitry

Peter Mitry

<B>Egypt Forum Founder Member</B>
You know why its so cheap - its on the 25th! You'll miss the party at Bulls on the 24th!!

M

M Butler

Good news for flying from Scotland to hurghada, Flyglobespan will be flying from Glasgow starting wed 5th Nov £139.99 going and ONLY £114.99 back.
Thats good for us as we had to drive all night to Manchester from Edinburgh.
Hooray!!!! Scotland is on the map at last.
Do you know if they are just flying over the winter?

Margaret

I

izze

Winter only, Nov till April,We are lucky to even have that. Its only the beginnig,you never know it could be all year if they make thier money!

P

philthecar

it seems to me that its only april which is a cheap month for flights ! Anybody got cheap flights going out at any other time ?

queenie40something

queenie40something

Hi all

If anyone sees any bargains today can you let me know. Looking to fly from Gatwick to Sharm around 7th June ( flexible ) for 1 week pref Sat to Sat ( so Paul and PJ only need to take 5 days off of work ) for 3 adults and 1 teenager aged 14. I have seen flights for £1102 and b n b 2 rooms at Tropicana Rosetta for £210 ( £105 per room ). We want a hotel within walking distance of Naama. Defo not Amar Sina hotel though.

Thanks in advance

Alison

Peter Mitry

Peter Mitry

Hi Alison

I found a great hotel in Nabq Bay called the Palmyra Amar Al Zaman. It is a brand new hotel belonging to the Palmyra Group (owners of the Three Corners in Nabq Bay). It is under the personal supervision of the Owner Elias Michael. You can contact Elias on 0123 99 9259; he gave me a great deal at 50$ per night all inclusive and the food was superb. It is right next to Sierra and has private beach access although about half a mile away. The pools and entertainment are great. We are going to be selling their new Development next to the hotel called Mashareq. If you call Elias say that I recommended you. It was Zeiad who found him for me.

queenie40something

queenie40something

Always the way - just this minute booked the hotel online - good location opposite Hilton Fayrouz b n b for £8 each per night. Thanks anyway Peter.

V

VICKIG

From the 5th November their will be a new weekly service from Glasgow to Hurghada. Wednesday departures.
Prices currently starting at £215 per person return including taxes.

queenie40something

queenie40something

From the 5th November their will be a new weekly service from Glasgow to Hurghada. Wednesday departures.
Prices currently starting at £215 per person return including taxes.
Hi - I have moved your thread here. There ws a post on the previous page about this with prices from Flyglobespan.

I

icywill

If anyone is realy flexible there is a flight going on Greatlatedeals.com from Manchester 14 nights flying tues for £159 !!!!! to Hurghada

C

chandra

Flights to hurghada

Thanks for informing us.

Keep posted.

Chandra

iain

iain

Hi Alison

I found a great hotel in Nabq Bay called the Palmyra Amar Al Zaman. It is a brand new hotel belonging to the Palmyra Group (owners of the Three Corners in Nabq Bay). It is under the personal supervision of the Owner Elias Michael. You can contact Elias on 0123 99 9259; he gave me a great deal at 50$ per night all inclusive and the food was superb. It is right next to Sierra and has private beach access although about half a mile away. The pools and entertainment are great. We are going to be selling their new Development next to the hotel called Mashareq. If you call Elias say that I recommended you. It was Zeiad who found him for me.
Looks interesting as I'm planning on visiting June time and could be good to be near Sierra - I'll make a note of it - is that 50 USD per night inc?

Iain

Peter Mitry

Peter Mitry

That was all inclusive! Even included a midnight cold buffet. I was introduced by Zeiad Yehia who is a friend of the owner so not sure if this was a special rate