Zafarana beach resort

Status
Not open for further replies.
queenie40something

queenie40something

I'm being lazy and asking you instead of reading through this thread. My husbands family live in Cairo and we will eventually move to Egypt. I had though that this area might be a good one to consider as it's far enough away from family so as not to be in each others pockets but close enough if need be! Is there much left for sale now? What about villas? What sort of prices? Do you know Ein Sokhna too and if so ...same questions? Thanks :)
Hi Linda this may help Egypt State Information Service - El Ain El Sukhna

L

Lsab

Thanks for that Alison.

Thanks George too - I know where it is just want to know whats available property wise. :) The distance from Cairo isn't a problem - I don't want to be too close - and it's very early days anyway. Just looking around and thinking ahead.

realestatemart

realestatemart

Banned
Thanks for that Alison.

Thanks George too - I know where it is just want to know whats available property wise. :) The distance from Cairo isn't a problem - I don't want to be too close - and it's very early days anyway. Just looking around and thinking ahead.
mmm if I were you I wl go for Ain Sokhna, as there is will be Porto El Sokhna it will be amazing and almost building phase is finished and all mountains will be grean

E

East London

Hi Isab

The Zafarana Resort is sold out, you could talk to IPI as they will be building another resort in the area, but have a look at the La Vista Ain Sukhna Resort, Palm Beach Resort, Aquarious Beach Resort, 3 Corners Amido Resort also i think are apartments and Villas still going at the Stella di Mare Complex

Take care

L

Lsab

Thanks for the information. I haven't heard of some of those that you mentioned - I'll have to get on to Google!

E

East London

Sorry Isab

sorry its the 3 corners amigo resort, good luck with it all.

R

reynolds

You are right east london, i dont listen to agents i bought for long term anyway, but everytime i go on the web site they are still being advertised for 26,500 euros.
Also they are late and i need to read my contract on a late payment charge they need to pay, i bought in dec 06, and on my contract it should have been built 1 year after the contract date.

E

East London

Hi Reynolds

Did you buy a one bedroom flat or 2 Bedroom, If you brought a two bedroom flat did you go for the guarantee rent uption? Also what website are looking to check prices?

E

East London

Hi Isab

Hows it going with the google search on the info that i sent? Was there anything interesting?

L

Lsab

I'm not doing very well :eek: Ein Sokhna, no problem and I've emailed them, but though I've found info on some of the others that you mentioned it's all holiday information not property! Can't find anything at all on Aquarius but I'm not giving up yet!!! If you've got any web sites or email addresses you could PM me with, that'd be great.
We're hoping to go to Cairo this autumn and from there we want to drive over that way and have a look around but obviously we'd like to know where to look :)
Thanks for all your help.

R

reynolds

Hi east london, i bought a 1 bedroom in the hotel apartment, it does not have a rental agreement, it as a pool system where they rent when they can.
The prices i get on the internet are still about 26,000 euros. The one bedroom cost us in Dec 2006, £21,000 but that is fully furnished by the hotel for there rental standard.

By the way i live in south west london

E

East London

Hi Reynolds

I know that the completion date was due for July 2008 but has now been put back to December 2008, with the resort readily Jan 09. I’m not sure about the penalties for the one bedrooms pool systems {give Sue from IPI a call her number is 0207 193 3746}. I know that with the guarantee rent, the rent will start 14 months after signing contact, even if the resort is still not completed.

Regarding price’s in the Zafarana investment guide it says that after 12 months i.e at scheduled completion the new cost will be 39.275 for the one bedrooms.

Message for Isab , how do I PM you, not sure where to click, I have some info that I could e-mail you with.

E

East London

Hi Isab

Not sure if you got my PM yesterday? of do i need to do more than 5 Posts

L

Lsab

I PM'ed you straight back. Click on Private Messages - top right hand corner - and follow the instructions that'll pop up! Now you've made your 5 posts the PM service is open for you to use. If you've got any problems with it just give me a shout. If for some reason my message isn't there, let me know.

R

reynolds

Hi thanks for the info east london, i telephoned Sue and with ours not having a rental agreement they have to pay us a late penalty. But i was told the 1 bwd hotel apartments will be ready bu the end of june. But never mind if thats the price you say for the 1 bed am very happy about that, not has we are thinking of selling

O

optom39

Hi, has anyone any info about how behind schedule the Zafarana resort is? I have read that some buyers are concerned about the quality of the furniture packs and also that a swimming pool is not being built as planned. As I have a deposit on the Marsa Alam resort I feel a little concerned!!

S

samui13

Hi there Optom, this was going through my mind as well. How easily are they able to change the whole site without seeking client approval first! I am not too worried about the furniture since we will probably do the rental for 5 years and then replace what we dont like but I dont like the idea of them being able to cut out pools here and there without us doing anything about it. Before you know it we will be buying a 1500 room resort with 1 swimming pool and not the 9 pools on the plan!!

R

Rit

Hi Samui13 & Optom39, I too was worried about the quality of the furniture package and the fact they are now getting rid of one of the pools, however thinking more about it, the quality of the furniture cant be that bad if we are to receive a 5 year guarantee on a 5 star resort. That is how its been marketed.
Also the pool they are removing is the saltwater one on the beach. There still will be one saltwater pool at the beach and all the others dotted around the resort. Its to make way for more beach area. If people are going to be at the beach, then i would have thought they would swim in the sea.
Rit

M

mtrtnik

I purchased one penthouse in Zafarana and now I'm trying to sell it because I have some other more important projects to go. I already found a potential buyer but as prices increased in last time I wonder what would be fair price for me and for him, if anyone have idea :)

Status
Not open for further replies.