Zafarana beach resort

Status
Not open for further replies.
L

lyndsay552

I have just received details of the marsa alam development. Looks very interesting. A 2 bed apartment for 39,950 euros with 10% guarenteed rental for 5 years.

T

ted_007

Not Zafarana but maybe the Marsa Alam one - so interested in how it works before showing any further interest.

Dave, I read here u were pretty negavite about the Marsa Alam, I'd suggest u stick to ur Hurghada and leave the cream to those who apreciated Marsa Alam earlier.
Isn't that right, folks?

Ted

T

ted_007

I went for penthouse in Marsa Alam

I have just received details of the marsa alam development. Looks very interesting. A 2 bed apartment for 39,950 euros with 10% guarenteed rental for 5 years.

I heard in Zafarana they were sold out first and suggest they will have the best re-sale value. lus - roof terrace - great for BBQ, etc...
I got a post card from my agent on reservation - "Life is great... On a Red Sea Riviera..." and she si right

Ted

D

dave99

mis-reading of my reply I think

Dave, I read here u were pretty negavite about the Marsa Alam, I'd suggest u stick to ur Hurghada and leave the cream to those who apreciated Marsa Alam earlier.
Isn't that right, folks?

Ted
I'm saying that I'm not interested in selling Zafarana but maybe I am interested in selling in Marsa Alam
- just like to know how the "principle" that's on offer has actually already worked in Zafarana by this company.

I happen to think that Marsa Alam is a good long term bet, especially if it can avoid some of the development issues around Hurghada, and it not all bought up by one or two big orgnaisations.

J

J4hurghada

Banned
So that would be £30'000, is that finished with kitchen and fully furnished or is that extra, what about aircon too.

Peter Mitry

Peter Mitry

<B>Egypt Forum Founder Member</B>
Most of the land in Marsa Alam has already been bought up by just a very few companies and land prices are as high or higher than Hurghada. This means that anyone buying now will be paying the same at least per m2 as Hurghada without so many people looking to buy there. This may be why you have such attractive rental guarantee schemes; these are built in to the price and it is you the purchaser who is paying for this make no mistake.

T

ted_007

I'm saying that I'm not interested in selling Zafarana but maybe I am interested in selling in Marsa Alam
- just like to know how the "principle" that's on offer has actually already worked in Zafarana by this company.

I happen to think that Marsa Alam is a good long term bet, especially if it can avoid some of the development issues around Hurghada, and it not all bought up by one or two big orgnaisations.

ha ha ha ha ha
you were giving out here to somebody earlier that they were promoting Marsa Alam vs Hurghada.
ehhhhhh, no good now to be changing ur opinion.

Ted

Peter Mitry

Peter Mitry

<B>Egypt Forum Founder Member</B>
Do I detect that dave99 may be thinking of becoming an 'agent' as well as a 'developer'?
Tut, tut I thought you didn't approve of agents, preferring to sell direct. Could this be the first 'U Turn' of 2008?

A

awahee123

Banned
Anybody looking into buying on Zafarana 2 if so what type of property is still available?.
Also anybody bought on Zafarana 1 is this now complete if so how are the rental guarantees?...

R

reynolds

Hi everybody, could anybody tell me what a one bedroom sea front apartment in Zafarana is worth today, only we bought in dec 06, but when we look on web site they still seem to be for sale for round about £21,000, also the last time we received a newsletter was dec 07 only they are running late and we think they will soon be paying a late penalty.

realestatemart

realestatemart

Banned
Hi everybody, could anybody tell me what a one bedroom sea front apartment in Zafarana is worth today, only we bought in dec 06, but when we look on web site they still seem to be for sale for round about £21,000, also the last time we received a newsletter was dec 07 only they are running late and we think they will soon be paying a late penalty.
I think it will remain the same for long time as Zafrana is far from any airport at least two and half hours and not attractive destination even for Egyptians as Egyptians go to El Sokhna as one hour driving from cairo and Zafarana is in the middle of no where in the desert sorry to say this but its the truth still too much time to be something

E

East London

I think it will remain the same for long time as Zafrana is far from any airport at least two and half hours and not attractive destination even for Egyptians as Egyptians go to El Sokhna as one hour driving from cairo and Zafarana is in the middle of no where in the desert sorry to say this but its the truth still too much time to be something
Hi realestatemart

your comments about Zaf are wrong its only an hour and a half from cairo, i am sick to def on agents talking rubbish. Zaf is half an hour drive from EL Sokhna. Some of the opinions maybe fair be fair about whats around Zaf but i feel i wanted to invest in an area thats new and not far from cairo.
The things that agents have said to me when i first thinking to invest in Zaf were untrue things like" a gas smell" " there are loads of factorys around"

Reynolds try to speak to Sue at IPI, Realestatemart the Zaf project was sold out a long time ago, and at the end of the day its horses for courses, you choose what you think is right for yourself either just holiday home or investment.

E

East London

Hi Queeni40something

I have brought on this development, i am not an agent. I am also very happy with the choice of Zaf. I brought in Zaf as i wanted the best of both world, to be on the red sea and to be very near Cairo

Kind Regards

queenie40something

queenie40something

Hi East London - congratulations on your purchase and hope all goes well for you. It is great to be able to have the best of both worlds eg the Ancient wonders of Egypt and the glorious Red Sea to relax and have fun.

realestatemart

realestatemart

Banned
Hi realestatemart

your comments about Zaf are wrong its only an hour and a half from cairo, i am sick to def on agents talking rubbish. Zaf is half an hour drive from EL Sokhna. Some of the opinions maybe fair be fair about whats around Zaf but i feel i wanted to invest in an area thats new and not far from cairo.
The things that agents have said to me when i first thinking to invest in Zaf were untrue things like" a gas smell" " there are loads of factorys around"

Reynolds try to speak to Sue at IPI, Realestatemart the Zaf project was sold out a long time ago, and at the end of the day its horses for courses, you choose what you think is right for yourself either just holiday home or investment.
hello
if you realy was looking for something not far from cairo you should bought in El Sokhna, and I don't fight or talk bad about any projects Ijust telling the truth, and Zafarana is not one and half hour its at least two hours if you driving on 200KM per hour speed so I don't know how you drive, I'm not against any one and I'm happy that you are happy but yourself said prices still the same while in Hurghada or Sharm prices increase every 3 months so didn't you ask yourself why? besides 2 months ago one of my clients opened a kitesurfcenter in Zafarana he couldn't have internet there and till now he still trying to have may be a lase line which will cost him fortune may be your project did the same to get telephones and connections, but realy as I go to this area alot as its near to sant Paul and sant Antony MOnastries so I know it and there is nothing in this area except some hotels and the rest house on the high way, but nothing else around only the hotle or development and nothing else
any way wish you all the best

E

East London

realestatemart

You claim El Sokhna is one hour drive from cairo can you also tell us how long to take to drive from El Sokhna To Zafarana{ I know its half an hour away, as i have also done this run many times. So add one hour to half an hour and you came to an hour and a half. Thats close to me? If you also do this run, you will also notice loads of other developments also going up from El Sokhna to Zaf. the marina is also going to be between El Sok and Zaf, Also the developer will be building another development in the same area.

You also claim to not speak bad you are, your comments have no relation to reynolds post!!! Please correct me if i'm wrong. Why bring Hurghada and Sham in to this. As i said to you earlier its horses for courses.

Can you tell me in my other posts where i have said the prices's are still the same in Zafarana the fact is the did not say that??? Whats you client kitesufcenter got to do with me are you telling me that i can't call East London once i am in my development?

To put it in a nut shell i am very happy with the location and the developer in fact the developer is the same one who's doing the marsa alam beach resort

There are many other places in egypt to EITHER INVEST OR TO BUY A HOLIDAY HOME.

realestatemart

realestatemart

Banned
realestatemart

You claim El Sokhna is one hour drive from cairo can you also tell us how long to take to drive from El Sokhna To Zafarana{ I know its half an hour away, as i have also done this run many times. So add one hour to half an hour and you came to an hour and a half. Thats close to me? If you also do this run, you will also notice loads of other developments also going up from El Sokhna to Zaf. the marina is also going to be between El Sok and Zaf, Also the developer will be building another development in the same area.

You also claim to not speak bad you are, your comments have no relation to reynolds post!!! Please correct me if i'm wrong. Why bring Hurghada and Sham in to this. As i said to you earlier its horses for courses.

Can you tell me in my other posts where i have said the prices's are still the same in Zafarana the fact is the did not say that??? Whats you client kitesufcenter got to do with me are you telling me that i can't call East London once i am in my development?

To put it in a nut shell i am very happy with the location and the developer in fact the developer is the same one who's doing the marsa alam beach resort

There are many other places in egypt to EITHER INVEST OR TO BUY A HOLIDAY HOME.

oknow you turn it into a fight and i know what I tell you just tell things and turn it into personal issues so I will not involve my self into this, happy that you happy with your investment but i will keep telling people what i know and will not care about your posts in future
Bye

L

Lsab

East London

I'm being lazy and asking you instead of reading through this thread. My husbands family live in Cairo and we will eventually move to Egypt. I had though that this area might be a good one to consider as it's far enough away from family so as not to be in each others pockets but close enough if need be! Is there much left for sale now? What about villas? What sort of prices? Do you know Ein Sokhna too and if so ...same questions? Thanks :)

realestatemart

realestatemart

Banned
I'm being lazy and asking you instead of reading through this thread. My husbands family live in Cairo and we will eventually move to Egypt. I had though that this area might be a good one to consider as it's far enough away from family so as not to be in each others pockets but close enough if need be! Is there much left for sale now? What about villas? What sort of prices? Do you know Ein Sokhna too and if so ...same questions? Thanks :)
Hi Isab
as you interested he s google map shoy you the location
and believe me you will have to drive on 180 km per hour to be there in one and half hour so be careful :)

Attachments

Status
Not open for further replies.