Zafarana beach resort

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

samui13

I agree about the pool on the beach if this is the case. I would much rather be in the sea. Just got a bit concerned when I read there people were getting annoyed about it and it cast doubt in my mind. I wouldnt mind loosing a pool on the beach but would hate to loose one near my appartment.

Thanks for clarifying.

Lou

C

Carolientje

loosing a pool

And what if your appartment is near the beach? :confused:

I agree about the pool on the beach if this is the case. I would much rather be in the sea. Just got a bit concerned when I read there people were getting annoyed about it and it cast doubt in my mind. I wouldnt mind loosing a pool on the beach but would hate to loose one near my appartment.

Thanks for clarifying.

Lou

S

samui13

I know what you mean. The only reason I said about the beach was because at least you have the sea there so you dont have far to go for a cool dip. What I actually meant was I would hate them to take one away near my apartment and then have a five or ten minute walk to take a refreshing dip in the hot sun!

B

Bram

News letter

Unfortunately it is 22 nd of June now and still nobody received the promised newsletter , that was to be received in MID- JUNE . Only one more week and it is already the end of the month. The communication is still not running very well. Nevertheless you should say that they must be learning something about communications now, but unfortunately that's still not the case . Perhaps it now it becomes time to complain and show them the facts. We are certainly not just a bunch of small children , but we are the founders of the Resort. Without our investments there would be still only be just a piece desert.

R

realinvestor

Hi everyone,

I have a friend who has purchased two apartments in the fully-sold Zafarana Beach Resort. If they can get a reasonable price of around Euro 49950 for a middle apartment or Euro 64950 for a penthouse they might sell one of them. Both of them are in the frontline andvery close to the beach. If there is anyone interested please let me know.

R

Rit

Hi realinvestor, your friend might want to contact the developer first. I think they get first refusal.

Rit

R

realinvestor

Hi realinvestor, your friend might want to contact the developer first. I think they get first refusal.

Rit
I believe that they have said they would not buy until full completion early next year. However if we had a private buyer they will not object.

C

chriscross34

Can I just say, looking at the latest pictures on the IPI website, this is looking very nice. I love the images of the Pools and club house/huts - well done IPI and keep up the good work!!!

L

Liz

Hi guys,
Just wanted to know if anyone got anywhere regarding the furniture package at the Zafarana Beach Resort. How open were IPI to suggestions on this issue. It definitely does not appear to be very 5 star in appearance.

C

chriscross34

Dear all, can any investors in Zafarana share any updates re this development, i am an investor in Marsa Alam, therefore i appreciate the concern of investors in the delay of the Zafarana investment.

Regards
Chris

Status
Not open for further replies.