tiba towers 2

R

RED SEA WAY Co.

Banned
I did but your new licence does not mention any other changes other than the basement, so the other parts of the licence which state + four floors (each of which comprises of one apartment!!!) is still the same.

If I have this wrong please come back to me, as I mentioned before if this is a way round the licensing regulations let me know and you intend to block up the separate apartments once built.

Look forward to hearing from you again.
i have forward you the building license

NeilHollingsworth

NeilHollingsworth

i have forward you the building license
I know and thank you, but when our solicitors last looked at it, it said 4 floors comprising of only 1 apartment per floor which I am guessing isn't what you are building. I am trying to find out if this is how you applied to get the licence and once built you just brick up to make the separate apartments. I have emailed our solicitor again to have another look but I look forward to hearing from you.

NeilHollingsworth

NeilHollingsworth

We have reviewed the new licence sent and please see below the solicitors quick summary, I am a little concerned about the unstamped and unofficial document which is the one that states you can build the basement, ground and four floors of however many apartments. Do you have a signed and stamped copy of this document, thanks.

The duly stamped decision itself (attachment no. 3) states "approving the construction of a concrete structure that comprises basement, ground floor + four upper floors all in accordance with the approved designs."

However, the form unstamped/unsigned official insurance policy dated 23/3/2010 (attachment no. 2) provides for more details of basement of 12 administrative apartments, ground floor of 5 shops and 8 apartments and four upper floors of 12 apartments each, all in accordance with the approved designs.

All attachments refer to building license no. 133 of 2010, which was partially amended on 10/8/2010 pursuant to the one I reviewed earlier.

I

International Dreams Ltd

Banned
Updated pictures of tiba towers 2 & Tiba Heights

Hi All

Please find attach the up date pictures of construction from Tiba Towers 2 & Tiba Heights

Attachments

P

pavak

Just seen latest pics from RSW of TT 2. Have to say very disapointed at wall along edge of swimming pool, might be decieving but looks like a redundant waste.

T

Toby1010

Hi Pavek,

Can you post the pictures so that we can all see and see if anyone else shares your view?

Toby

D

dave2u

was looking at this but was put off by the fact there will be no roads in untill the council put them in and that might not happen for years.this will make the complexes a bit of a mess and i have seen this in the InterContinental area and the roads are not there after 5 years renting difficult and owners not happy