tiba towers 2

A

andymc

Also once I have seen the licence I can tell everyone on here I have seen it.[/QUOTE]

Did you see the licence?

NeilHollingsworth

NeilHollingsworth

Also once I have seen the licence I can tell everyone on here I have seen it.
Did you see the licence?[/QUOTE]

Hi andymc, yes I did and I sent it to the solicitors in Cairo for translation, please see below. I haven't followed it up with the developer yet but I need to, because it states 4 floors comprising of only 1 apartment each floor, how bizarre???? If anyone else knows why the licence only says 1 apartment per floor please let me know.

Dear Neil

Correct, it is granted for a basement (12 administrative apartments),ground floor (five shops and 8 apartments) + four floors (each of which comprises of one apartment!!!).

T

Toby1010

Hi all,

We're thinking of buying in this development. Can anyone offer any guidance as to the legitimacy of the developer? And whether the concerns raised by other posters have been satisfactorily addressed.

We need to be quite quick so prompt replies would really be appreciated.

Thank You

The Evans Family

NeilHollingsworth

NeilHollingsworth

Hi all,

We're thinking of buying in this development. Can anyone offer any guidance as to the legitimacy of the developer? And whether the concerns raised by other posters have been satisfactorily addressed.

We need to be quite quick so prompt replies would really be appreciated.

Thank You

The Evans Family
If someone is pushing you then that would ring alarm bells, ask to place a fully refundable deposit which will be refundable if on receiving the contract and having it checked by an independent solicitor it is found to be incorrect or any other issues arise.

DO NOT part with any money that you can not get back until you have instructed a good independent solicitor.

NeilHollingsworth

NeilHollingsworth

hi
i am the developer for tiba tower 2 and heights

and i want to inform you that all paper of our work is correct and about the license of tiba tower 2 its 68 units

if you want to see the license contact me i will send it to you
and eny information you need you can ask me you can get our website and email us
to take the correct answer and right information from us directly
RED SEA WAY Co.
Hi Red Sea Way, thanks for your posts can you explain why our solicitor read that your licence stated that the floors only comprised of 1 apartment on each floor.

Is it that you have applied for it in this way but will then place internal walls to make the apartments, I thought you had to apply for the 4th floor licence once construction was well under way?

I look forward to your replies.

A

Alan Cockayne

Banned
Our real projects is the most beautiful residence in hurgada
Tiba Tower 1
Tiba Tower 2
Tiba Heights
More....... And more Project is coming Soon
Our Vision
To become one of the leading brands in residential building by creating contemporary projects to national and international standards .
Our Mission
To meet our customer’s expectations by applying the scientific and technological developments through the expertise of our staff in an effective and productive way
So when buyers have problems on the lack of progress, poor quality, late completions etc. and want their money back, you will give it them. YES?

So the BUCK STOPS WITH YOU DOES IT?

R

RED SEA WAY Co.

Banned
So when buyers have problems on the lack of progress, poor quality, late completions etc. and want their money back, you will give it them. YES?

So the BUCK STOPS WITH YOU DOES IT?
This is one of the items listed in the contract which signed between us and the client

W

wellheld

This is one of the items listed in the contract which signed between us and the client
Many buyers here have learned to their cost that contracts can and have been broken here. If the developer simply runs out of funds, or has promised a building he does not have planning permission, for the development does not happen, the buyer loses out.
All developers promise the world, few here deliver. If you can, you will build up a reputation for completing your builds and selling at a fair price and buyers will be encouraged to buy your next projects.
No one wants to live in half finished buildings.
If a contract has been checked by Alan or Neil and approved by them I would be happy to part with my money knowing I had a good chance of getting the home I had been promised.
I don't see the problem with that.

NeilHollingsworth

NeilHollingsworth

Hi Red Sea Way, what about my questions regarding the building licence, please don't take this as an attack I just want clarity on what my solicitor read as 4 floors comprising of 1 apartment and what you are actually selling.

Thanks.

R

RED SEA WAY Co.

Banned
Hi Red Sea Way, what about my questions regarding the building license, please don't take this as an attack I just want clarity on what my solicitor read as 4 floors comprising of 1 apartment and what you are actually selling.

Thanks.
Hi Niel
i send the license to you on the email address check it now
regardes

El Gouna Property

El Gouna Property

Banned
Many buyers here have learned to their cost that contracts can and have been broken here. If the developer simply runs out of funds, or has promised a building he does not have planning permission, for the development does not happen, the buyer loses out.
All developers promise the world, few here deliver. If you can, you will build up a reputation for completing your builds and selling at a fair price and buyers will be encouraged to buy your next projects.
If a contract has been checked by Alan or Neil and approved by them I would be happy to part with my money knowing I had a good chance of getting the home I had been promised.
You are correct so We will wait and see if they deliver in time or not and what quality it will be then we Judge

H

hurghadafriend

But don't you think the prices are just too low, the old saying "if it's too good to be true", how can anyone sell an apartment for these prices?
because it,s in local area and the meddle of nowhere and this area need at lest 10 years to get to live
and,ll be a way from serves

R

RED SEA WAY Co.

Banned
Hi Mr wellheld
i was now contact with Mr Alan & Mr Neil to work on this situation to clarify this
we have our reputation in Hurghada and we mast save it

Last edited:
R

RED SEA WAY Co.

Banned
because it,s in local area and the meddle of nowhere and this area need at lest 10 years to get to live
and,ll be a way from serves
yes but this low price not become on the quality finishing or material
and this area not need 10 years to be a live it just less than 5 years

A

Alan Cockayne

Banned
I beg to differ.

The road to El Gouna is already over twenty years old and is really the highway to Hurghada.
It is not going to be "The Hollywood Boulevard" or "Sunset Strip" but a smaller version of Cairo - Heliopolis to Cairo Airport, built up with tenements.

For those who don't know the word, it means "large multiple-occupancy residential buildings" and these are being built in tourist locations to satisfy an Egyptian "council type" housing crisis.
i.e. house them, then let them feed from the tourists.

Just as "one swallow does not make a Spring", a swimming pool does not make a Hotel...... As these tenements are well away from decent beaches (which are usually man-made and Hotel kept) you cannot call this location a Resort either. Hotels have the Resort facilities so the prices you pay reflect the quality of the whole product and its location, not just your finished unit.

p.s. this location was first visited in 1986 with our professional diving-team of researchers. We see the changes.

Alan. Coralife-Style Consultants.

Last edited:
NeilHollingsworth

NeilHollingsworth

Dear Mr Niel did you received my email
I did but your new licence does not mention any other changes other than the basement, so the other parts of the licence which state + four floors (each of which comprises of one apartment!!!) is still the same.

If I have this wrong please come back to me, as I mentioned before if this is a way round the licensing regulations let me know and you intend to block up the separate apartments once built.

Look forward to hearing from you again.

R

RED SEA WAY Co.

Banned
I beg to differ.

The road to El Gouna is already over twenty years old and is really the highway to Hurghada.
It is not going to be "The Hollywood Boulevard" or "Sunset Strip" but a smaller version of Cairo - Heliopolis to Cairo Airport, built up with tenements.

For those who don't know the word, it means "large multiple-occupancy residential buildings"

Just as "one swallow does not make a Spring", a swimming pool does not make a Hotel...... As these tenements are well away from decent beaches (which are usually man-made and Hotel kept) you cannot call this location a Resort either. Hotels have the Resort facilities so the prices you pay reflect the quality of the whole product and its location, not just your finished unit.

p.s. this location was first visited in 1986 with our professional diving-team of researchers. We see the changes.

Alan. Coralife-Style Consultants.
Now, Mr. Cockayne
first of all let me give you my apologizes to hear that from you.
with regards to us we are a very known company treat with rel state services as a lot of other companies but we are much different from them because we have got the most power full legal deeds proof the owner ship to our real state items plus the geometrical draws for the building and design which is the same in Europe therefor it dose not make any essence to compare our prices with the good quality if you see our finishing by your own eyes you will feel the different .
.we challenge all hurghada companies with our prices .
try to forget all what had happened before i believe that you were a victim for some lairs .
we respect our clients so much and we keep try very hard to make them feel comfortable, safe and secure