Sunset Pearl Latest Pictures

Light

Light

Hi every body! I can see this development already looks stunning and I’m really sure once all Sahl Hasheesh resort is ready and open, nowhere else in the WORLD will be better place to have holyday and to live.

As Sunset Pearl has been completed for a long time, I would like to ask owners of studios regarding rent availability in April 2011. We with husband planning to visit the amazing Sahl Hasheesh for our inspection trip/holiday. I’m looking for a nice furnished studio for 2 of us to stay for a week or two. Can guarantee to take best care of your studio and treat it as our own. Please get in contact with me here or send me PM with your number and I’ll get back to you (I’m in the UK).

Peter Mitry

Peter Mitry

<B>Egypt Forum Founder Member</B>
Land in front of Riviera Gardens and Cleopatra?

Hi Chris, I think Pyramisa own it and the golf course still runs round the outside of it between the plot and the sea so nothing big could be built. I had a conversation with Nagi about this a long time ago and I am sure he said whatever gets built won't spoil the views from Sunset/Riviera/Cleopatra.

Nagi reads this so may come on and comment.
I took a client last week and Remon from Pyramisa told my clients that they (Pyramisa) did not own this land and that it would probably be built on! A comment from Nagi would be much appreciated......on a positive note, Sunset Pearl now looks quite stunning and Nagi has been exceptionally helpful when clients have made recommendations for further improvements.

C

CMChris

I took a client last week and Remon from Pyramisa told my clients that they (Pyramisa) did not own this land and that it would probably be built on! A comment from Nagi would be much appreciated......on a positive note, Sunset Pearl now looks quite stunning and Nagi has been exceptionally helpful when clients have made recommendations for further improvements.
No it doesn't. The grass is dying where it isnt being watered, the hedges are in dire need of a trim. No one is here to ask anything or get something done. The whole place is looking generally run down. Rubbish has been in the cupboard at the end of the corridor since Tuesday. The gym still has all its equipment wrapped up. Pool is growing some nice algae. Our nice sunbeds are missing on the beach as are the new 1s they put around the pool in August last year. Rubbish lying in the hedges where its been chucked......... and I'm a muppet for having paid my maintenance :(

C

CMChris

As we were leaving yesterday the gardeners were in so hopefully the whole place will be tidied up. There is now wrought iron balustrade around the baggage run by the pool which has always worried me that someone would fall down that and seriously hurt themselves. They were cleaning in the 'hotel' which hopefully means that it will be re opened soon. Just needs some flowers in the flower beds instead of discarded water bottles. Still enjoyed ourselves there though. 1 point for everyone to check is that your electric meter isn't running on even after turning it off at the meter. Apparently the 3 lights inside the meter cupboard will run up your bill and you need to get a man to turn it off at the cupboard in the stairs foot well. Bit of a palaver but better than having a bill for electric you haven't used!

C

CMChris

I have tried several times to upload my photos but for some reason it they won't. So I'll describe them for you. Rubbish which we had been told to put in the little cupboard at the end of the corridor is left for days waiting for housekeeping to remove. The corridors are filthy, everywhere the grass is dying because of lack of watering as are some of the palm trees, the hedges are really overgrown and in desperate need of a trim up. There is rubbish everywhere along with loads of cigarette butts that have just been dropped. When we arrived on april12th there was a huge pile of sand halfway in the road by the gym that was still there on April 29th. Empty paint tins and blue plastic containers abandoned on the patio area above the gym. The so called club house aka Hotel is shut as is the pool bar and cafe with neither likely to open for 6 months Gym STILL not finished with rubbish in blue bags on the pavement. I kept watch on a used tea bag on the raised pavement near C block from 12th April and it was still there on the 29th April along with a discarded yellow and blue broomhead. The pool in Riviera Gardens has a pretty green hue to it. A broken paint roller sits next to a neatly swept pile of old cement or something similar at the end of C block. Only 20 staff 'working' on site in total. The whole complex is looking extremely scruffy, so if you wanted to rent out then you have no chance. The 1 good thing is the safety balustrade around the luggage run.....looks good. Pool has no safety equipment at all, depth markings aren't shown and there are no No Diving signs. As I signed my complex with a clause stating late payments for non completion by October 2009. Last April this complex looked really pretty with flowers planted and people working to maintain the grounds....ah but that's right Nagi and co were visiting so it was frantically made to look good. As I've always paid everytime I've been asked for money which was due I feel really aggrieved to see my home from home looking like a tip. If anyone can help me by posting my pictures then you can all see how bad it is. No one in their right mind will buy there as it is now.

C

CMChris

Missed out a bit there.... Meant to say that as I had signed my contract with a late payment clause for non completion by October 2009, this is something I am now considering talking to my solicitors about.