Sunset Pearl Latest Pictures

N

nazab

Building D resize.jpg

Building E resize.jpg

Building G resize.jpg
Please find attached the latest pictures taken for Sunset Pearl Sahl Hasheesh only last week. Project is developing very well, and owners are starting to complete and receive their apartments.

N

nazab

Attachments

N

nazab

Furniture packages in Sunset Pearl

More pictures of Sunset Beach and ground floor private gardens.
Please find here some pictures of flats that are already furnished by Pyramisa and fully equipped kitchens.

C

CMChris

Looks fantastic now, Im trying to recreate SP,in my back garden, with photos of SP around my sunbed, a paddling pool and my 4 foot palm tree but for some reason its just not working.

NeilHollingsworth

NeilHollingsworth

Looks fantastic now, Im trying to recreate SP,in my back garden, with photos of SP around my sunbed, a paddling pool and my 4 foot palm tree but for some reason its just not working.
Won't be long Chris before you are over there living the dream:)

N

Nikita999

Very beautiful! But was is the prices for apartments there? Are there still free apartments-for sale?

N

Nikita999

thanks very much, but I can't open file. "You don't have access"-I got answer.

NeilHollingsworth

NeilHollingsworth

thanks very much, but I can't open file. "You don't have access"-I got answer.
Hi Nikita, the prices are as follows:

Studios are from €69,580

1 beds from €89,760

2 beds from €117,600

3 beds from €162,450

I hope that helps, speak soon:)

R

Razanne99

Hi Nagi

How are you today.

The apartments and pools are looking great. Wish i was there now.

Do you have any photos looking from block C looking over Riveria and Cleopatra to the sea.

Can you also please provide me with photos of my completed apartment after all the snagging should have been completed, curtains fitted, light fittings and wardrobes as specified and agreed.

Andy
Sunset Pearl C201

Last edited:
C

CMChris

View from C 101 to the Red Sea

Taken from underneath you Andy! Back in May so its probably all green and lush now :D

Attachments

R

Razanne99

Taken from underneath you Andy! Back in May so its probably all green and lush now :D
Thx Chris

I have that photo. i believe we went out the week after you to do our snagging. Just wanted to see if if had changed much since may. Havent seen any photos of that view since it is supposed to be complete. I have asked Nagi to get some photos, but as yet no reply.

They where turfing the area directly under our apartments when we were there.

We are going out sometime in August or early September so will get some then if no one else can come up with the goods.

Andy

NeilHollingsworth

NeilHollingsworth

Thx Chris

I have that photo. i believe we went out the week after you to do our snagging. Just wanted to see if if had changed much since may. Havent seen any photos of that view since it is supposed to be complete. I have asked Nagi to get some photos, but as yet no reply.

They where turfing the area directly under our apartments when we were there.

We are going out sometime in August or early September so will get some then if no one else can come up with the goods.

Andy
Hi Andy, i will get some for you with pics of your apartment and yours as well Chris, Jon, Martin, Carl.......

N

nazab

Hi Nagi

How are you today.

The apartments and pools are looking great. Wish i was there now.

Do you have any photos looking from block C looking over Riveria and Cleopatra to the sea.

Can you also please provide me with photos of my completed apartment after all the snagging should have been completed, curtains fitted, light fittings and wardrobes as specified and agreed.

Andy
Sunset Pearl C201
Hi Andy,
Please find attached the closest to what you have requested.
I am outside Egypt till the 15th of July. Will send you updated pictures after I am back and especially for your apartment in and out...
Nagi:)

Attachments

C

Cappy

Hi to all soon to be owners,

now completion is round the corner I would like to ask who is using what solicitor - UK based or Egyptian?

obviously united lawyers who were initially representing many from the beginning are no longer available and it is up to each individual to use their own legal representative and pyramisa have kindly recommended their own. Pyramisa (nagi) have been very coherent since the demise of wwd but i would myself have better peace of mind using an independent lawyer for obvious reasons.

I have spoken to several uk based lawyers who deal with Egypt and one of which i especially feel assured of, details of which have been posted on another forum by a client in hurghada for those who may have seen it alraedy.

after speaking to her she is willing to act on our behalf as a a group and therefore the cost will be divided by all those being represented. As much of the legalities can be done as one and little as an individual case (apartment numbers etc) she can either check legals from the start (where united lawyers began with land titles etc) or just from the completion stages. Both the beginning and the completion stage can be generally done as a whole (thus splitting the costs) and even the registration in the court further down the line can be done as a whole group only with individual owners details (again keeping costs to a minimum rather than each person having to bear all/whole costs themselves).

so instead of all paying individual expense we can work as a group and have the one cost split (for example say between 20 people) plus the little additional cost for the time to enter individual details where necessary. also, it will help pyramisa's legals as they only have to work with one representative acting for behalf of a group.

Anyone who may be interested please let me know and i will pass on the solicitors details for you to contact her and she can explain in more detail. or if requested i will post details on here for anyone to contact her and indicate their interest. she needs to know the numbers interested.

The more the better!

regards.

NeilHollingsworth

NeilHollingsworth

Hi cappy, another one i can highly recommend is Denton Wilde Sapte LLP again they have stated they will do it as a group or individual. They are currently acting for 100 plus owners in Hurghada on other issues. They are a multi-national firm with offices arond the world BUT come under the UK Law society.

C

Cappy

Hi Neil,
again, you are always there with help in hand! i will contact Michael and discuss matters. thank you.