Sunset Pearl Latest Pictures

NeilHollingsworth

NeilHollingsworth

Hi Neil,
again, you are always there with help in hand! i will contact Michael and discuss matters. thank you.
Hi Cappy, no problem i have also heard a few others asking about this so hopefully they will see your post.

Speak soon.

NeilHollingsworth

NeilHollingsworth

Looking amazing

These are the latest photographs from Sunset Pearl, many people are now using their apartments. I have been informed the on-site restaurant, bar, lounge, shops and reception will be in operation from August 2010.

CIMG1795.jpg CIMG1792.jpg

CIMG1799.jpg CIMG1803.jpg

CIMG1561.jpg CIMG1559.jpg

NeilHollingsworth

NeilHollingsworth

We have lights around the complex

There are now lights around the complex, the apartments are connected to the electricity mains, water mains and the satellite TV is working.

CIMG1724.jpg

CIMG1723.jpg

CIMG1722.jpg

El Gouna Property

El Gouna Property

Banned
These are the latest photographs from Sunset Pearl, many people are now using their apartments. I have been informed the on-site restaurant, bar, lounge, shops and reception will be in operation from August 2010.

View attachment 10198 View attachment 10199

View attachment 10200 View attachment 10201

View attachment 10202 View attachment 10203
I guess this development approve the difference between a respective developer
who really respect people and their investments and others who don't even the Ex master agent did same with him but he supported his clients and give them their apartment I really respect Pyramisa People

L

LADY MUKK

i guess this development approve the difference between a respective developer
who really respect people and their investments and others who don't even the ex master agent did same with him but he supported his clients and give them their apartment i really respect pyramisa people
yes this is the one developer in egypt who has come up with the goods and with no hassle to the buyers, sunset pearl is fantastic, a good build and pyramisa have been no problem unlike so many developers in egypt!!!!!!!!!!!!!

C

CMChris

Pyramisa have been fantastic, still have to chase them a bit to get things done but hey ....it is Egypt after all. I've stayed in my apartment several times now and hate having to 'go home' because it now feels like a home away from home. Now all the utilities are up and running (which actually wasn't Pyramisa's fault) its fantastic. Mohammed is missing my 6.30am calls to get the leccy put on!
The photos are great Neil and after our trip at the end of August I'll post 1 with at night to show that the lights (fingers crossed) DO work! lol Going to be testing the new restaurant too.

Rivermead

Rivermead

Photographs taken just last week.

I particularly like the Mushrooms lighting outside :smile:

CIMG2772.jpg CIMG2810.jpg CIMG3198.jpg

CIMG3174.jpg CIMG3038.jpg

NeilHollingsworth

NeilHollingsworth

Thanks Nagi, as you can see this development looks stunning, it is in the amazing Sahl Hasheesh resort and it has been completed. I was there last week and I can confirm the pool side restaurant is open, the clubhouse restaurant, lounge, bar and reception are open. There is a small supermarket in the clubhouse that has been stocked ready for opening, there is sun, sand, sea and ......... in abundance. I also saw 2 trucks arriving laden with grass for the Mountain Golf Course which surrounds the development, once this has been laid and the golf course open it will be stunning. I was talking to one of the footballers this morning that has bought in here and in his own words "once this is ready and open, nowhere else in the WORLD will be able to compete"

Photo of trucks with the grass

SAM_0256.jpg

S

scubadoo

I was staying in my apartment (A205 Riviera Gardens) last week Neil, suprised I didn't see you we flew back on the Easyjet flight on Monday evening. Have to agree the development is starting to look great now. We also saw the grass being laid for the golf course.

NeilHollingsworth

NeilHollingsworth

I was staying in my apartment (A205 Riviera Gardens) last week Neil, suprised I didn't see you we flew back on the Easyjet flight on Monday evening. Have to agree the development is starting to look great now. We also saw the grass being laid for the golf course.
Hi scubadoo, it is more surprising because we have furnished A203 and A204 in Riviera Gardens and I was down shouting at many people for not finishing them properly (although they are now completed). Did you meet the chap staying in A203, he was out for the week same as us.

It is looking good isn't it, especially if you think how wrong it could have gone.

S

scubadoo

Yes, I did meet the guy staying in A203. The reason why we didn't meet was probably because I was diving for 3 days and went to Luxor for 2, so had a busy week. I really like the apartment though, do you know how many apartments are actually sold on Riviera Gardens as there doesn't seem to be many units furnished.

NeilHollingsworth

NeilHollingsworth

Yes, I did meet the guy staying in A203. The reason why we didn't meet was probably because I was diving for 3 days and went to Luxor for 2, so had a busy week. I really like the apartment though, do you know how many apartments are actually sold on Riviera Gardens as there doesn't seem to be many units furnished.
Not many, there were a few sold but a lot seem to have fallen through or were down as sold by WWD but not actually sold???

I can't believe there aren't more people looking now it is completed but instead are still looking at some of these partially built/off plan developments that if they did their homework would find out they have major issues.

C

CMChris

On the WATG plan it shows a plot of land in front of Sunset/Cleopatra/Riviera that is earmarked to be built on. I always thought that this land to the sea was going to be golf course and was 1 of the reasons I chose Sunset for the sea view. Does anyone know what is going to be built here and how high? How can they keep changing plots from golf course to gardens to shops then to something else? Why is it you can never find who is building what and where and details?

NeilHollingsworth

NeilHollingsworth

On the WATG plan it shows a plot of land in front of Sunset/Cleopatra/Riviera that is earmarked to be built on. I always thought that this land to the sea was going to be golf course and was 1 of the reasons I chose Sunset for the sea view. Does anyone know what is going to be built here and how high? How can they keep changing plots from golf course to gardens to shops then to something else? Why is it you can never find who is building what and where and details?
Hi Chris, I think Pyramisa own it and the golf course still runs round the outside of it between the plot and the sea so nothing big could be built. I had a conversation with Nagi about this a long time ago and I am sure he said whatever gets built won't spoil the views from Sunset/Riviera/Cleopatra.

Nagi reads this so may come on and comment.

C

CMChris

Does anyone know if its safe to send Nagi money via the banks yet?

NeilHollingsworth

NeilHollingsworth

Does anyone know if its safe to send Nagi money via the banks yet?
Hi Chris, the banks are open but behind with payments, we sent 2 payments end of Jan and they haven't cleared yet. I would email Nagi and just let me know you are going to wait for a couple of weeks before sending to make sure it gets through ok.

C

CMChris

Thanks Neil. Might be easier for me to pay when I go over soon, then I know they will have it.