Serrenia, Sahl Hasheesh

• Thread starter distant dreamer
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
R

rossantony

development schedule on website..

I notice the last update on the project schedule reads March 2007, over 16 months has passed and no update. The project schedule that follows is also very unrealistic. I wish so much that they would update their website, with a realistic schedul of completion of works. That would put an end to speculation over the project.

D

distant dreamer

I notice the last update on the project schedule reads March 2007, over 16 months has passed and no update. The project schedule that follows is also very unrealistic. I wish so much that they would update their website, with a realistic schedul of completion of works. That would put an end to speculation over the project.
Hi everyone,

Just had a reply to my email from one of the top people involved in Serrenia. All sounds as if its still happening so good news, although completion is later than originally planned.

He has confirmed that the project is still in progress with major earth moving already done in the Marina area.

Also that the master plan is currently being upgraded and they anticipate
completion towards end of 2011, early 2012.

They have several companies involved in the project but are not in a
position to disclose such information at this stage.

So I'm feeling more positive about it now as hopefully it will happen!!

Regards

Penny

T

The Smart Money

Great news, thanks for the info penny, the more information and 'confirmation' only helps to enstill furtehr confidence in our choices to purchase in Sahl, I feel very optimistic about Sahl and my choice of development - Veranda.

You mentioned you've reserved on El Andalous in Sahl (good choice btw),what is your opinion about the Pyramsia in Sahl as an investment?

regards

Steve

NeilHollingsworth

NeilHollingsworth

Thanks for the info and very good news to know it is still moving forward. I think once we get at least one golf course completed the whole area will look much better.

D

distant dreamer

Great news, thanks for the info penny, the more information and 'confirmation' only helps to enstill furtehr confidence in our choices to purchase in Sahl, I feel very optimistic about Sahl and my choice of development - Veranda.

You mentioned you've reserved on El Andalous in Sahl (good choice btw),what is your opinion about the Pyramsia in Sahl as an investment?

regards

Steve
Hi Steve,

I think almost any project in Sahl Hasheesh will be an excellent choice. I visited The Pyramisa when I was at Sahl Hasheesh and thought the reception area with views to the sea across the pools was fabulous. Its in a brilliant location by the pier and sunken city also. Its now getting some good reviews on the trip advisor website, despite a shaky start and beachfront property is obviously the best if you can afford it. The whole package sounds very good I think as an investment. I like the fact that you get a guaranteed annual rent and that the units are fully furnished and air-conditioned, which always add on quite a bit to a lot of the other projects. Also the guaranteed buy-back is very good. Payment over 2 years with 0% interest or 5% discount for full payment. Also with 4 weeks personal use per year its a winner I think. For someone with a lower budget, looking for a small unit by the beach, they offer excellent entry prices. If you want any more info, just drop me a private email. Always happy to help!

Regards
Penny

Georgina

Georgina

Hi Penny
At last I stopped at that furniture shop near the old Pyramid Duty Free shop that we passed. It is the Habitat store and is massive inside. They have everything imaginable from furniture to beds, ornaments, rugs, lamps and outdoor furniture. I had been in Hurghada all day so didn't get round to asking about availability of items, pricing and delivery.

D

distant dreamer

Hi Penny
At last I stopped at that furniture shop near the old Pyramid Duty Free shop that we passed. It is the Habitat store and is massive inside. They have everything imaginable from furniture to beds, ornaments, rugs, lamps and outdoor furniture. I had been in Hurghada all day so didn't get round to asking about availability of items, pricing and delivery.
Hi Georgina

Thats good to know - we're out in September so hopefully you can spare a day to do the shops with me!!

I'll email you privately when I get a moment.

Its raining again here - a few days of sun then back to normal!

See you soon

Luv Penny x

N

nutkenz

Does anyone have a link to the original video (not on YouTube or MetaCafe, since they add logo's and offer lower quality)?

L

Lsab

Not sure what to suggest. I tried the link again and, on the right hand side under prices and booking, it lists 'View The Serrenia Film'. It took an age to load but worked for me. :confused:

T

The Smart Money

I have heard a little rumour that Donald Trump is getting involved with Serrenia, does anybody have any information about this?

D

distant dreamer

Yes I heard that also. I emailed one of the top people at Serrenia but he wouldn't give anything away as yet!![

QUOTE=The Smart Money;74640]I have heard a little rumour that Donald Trump is getting involved with Serrenia, does anybody have any information about this?[/QUOTE]

P

propertastic

I've heard the same rumours - that it's one of his children that is getting heavily involved in the remaining phases at Sahl Hasheesh.

Mind you, in this business I hear a lot of rumours and most of them are just that.

R

rossantony

serrenia area...

with the presidents visit to sahl hasheesh, a lot more clues to the serrenia area of sahl start to appear. the flags for le mondial are flying which means that the new plans are probably taking effect. this means for sure that the bottom golf course has gone and will be moved onto serrenia plot. the plan i have is preliminary and is definitely up for change im sure, but again it shows the ambition that developers have for the area. this plan encompasses all the land up to veranda. i have no idea who is behind le mondial and i am dying to know more about the future plans for sahl in general. hopefully, the new gm of the erc, richard turner may release a new master plan soon, as the one we are all working from is very old.

Attachments

Last edited:
J

Julia_Hulia

yeah i heard about trump as well! and also i heard that on may or june his daughter was here... checked on their website - didn't find any of their project in egypt only in uae...
and about sirrenia i've heard that they will open sale after thay finish at least something there...

A

ac1956

I have tried to telephone Serrenia in London but the lines seemed disconnect and any email sent is bounced back. does any-one have any idea of the cost of the apartments within this development ( USD currency ) thanks.

A

ac1956

I have been trying to contact the Serrenia agent in London but the phone lines seem to be unobtainable. Any email sent to them is bounced back. Do you know the estimated cost of the apartments in usd ( total cost not floor area ) ...thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.