Serrenia, Sahl Hasheesh

• Thread starter distant dreamer
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

distant dreamer

Hi everyone,

Just noticed that following some time "off line", the Serrenia website is now up and running again - so for anyone wanting to know a bit more about this amazing project at the southern end of Sahl Hasheesh, take a look
Serrenia.

W

WESTMIDS33

Banned
Prices

Hi everyone,

Just noticed that following some time "off line", the Serrenia website is now up and running again - so for anyone wanting to know a bit more about this amazing project at the southern end of Sahl Hasheesh, take a look
Serrenia.
Hi distantdreamer,

Have seen the website and it looks great. However can you tell me more about the prices etc for some of the proposed developments. On the website it seems to stop at the section re prices suggesting that the first phase has been sold. Is that right?

Regards

Westmids33

M

miss_caramel

I didn't find anything that states the date of completion? And it says on the web site that it is all sold out ........

D

distant dreamer

Hi Westmids33

The Serrenia development is mainly aimed at the super rich!! I don't have exact prices to hand but think the apartments start at around three times the price per square metre of anything in the main part of Sahl Hasheesh! The palaces are certainly millions of £ sterling - so unfortunately not in my league!!!

However, this is why I think any property in Sahl Hasheesh will be such a good investment. It is part of the bay and I believe anyone will be able to visit the marina, shops, restaurants, spa etc, but the accommodation will be very private. I heard that most of the first phase sold out by word of mouth before it was released, to people with plenty of money of couse!

I'm convinced that having such a fantastic upmarket development on site is sure to have a reflective influence on the property prices in the rest of Sahl Hasheesh - thats why I have invested!!:)

Peter Mitry

Peter Mitry

<B>Egypt Forum Founder Member</B>
Me too! Any project with that dimension of investment on the doorstep has to be the place to be.

S

s.roubi

i think villas range between usd 2,750 to 6,000 and apts for usd 2,785 (July 07 Prices). Just out of curiosity what do you think of those prices?

K

kesam

Any news on who is designing the Serrenia Golf course yet?

K

kesam

It does thank you Queenie but it does not state the designer. There were hyped whispers that it may have been Tiger who was being asked to design it, but this seems incorrect. A project such as Serrenia will have to have a big name designer though to satisfy its high rolling customer base and as such this could add massively the rental potential at Sahl

queenie40something

queenie40something

Hi - your welcome - the development certainly looks very nice. Might have to win the lottery though!

M

miss_caramel

Umm Think of all those nice restaurants to cater to all the "exclusive" guests. ... I am sure that it will be great for Sahl Hashish as a whole.

NeilHollingsworth

NeilHollingsworth

I heard that the Palaces were on the market @ 30 million not sure if that is dollars or Sterling?

A

awahee123

Banned
I have heard they have come across a waddy here so building work has stopped for now,i'm sure they will restart as soon as possible.

J

Jeremy Sturgess

Serrenia

Interestingly I saw a news clip in a uk property rag last year suggesting that the developer was in litigation with Norman Foster, the architect who designed Serrenia, saying Foster had not been paid. I thought this probably meant that sales had not started/or were not going well. Does anyone know what the pricing is ? Does anyone know of anone who has bought. I thought the whole concept looked somewhat far fetched with talked about prices in the milions.

Hi distantdreamer,

Have seen the website and it looks great. However can you tell me more about the prices etc for some of the proposed developments. On the website it seems to stop at the section re prices suggesting that the first phase has been sold. Is that right?

Regards

J

Jeremy Sturgess

Serrenia

Thanks. Thats good news indeed. It would have been a shame if it didnt get off the ground and will be a big boost for Sahl generally. Have they released in the uk yet. I tried to get info a while back but never received anything.

Last edited by a moderator:
NeilHollingsworth

NeilHollingsworth

Hi Jeremy, i don't know never asked for any info, too expensive for me.

R

rossantony

Serrenia update > media articles

word doc attached

news taken from internet

sources and authors supplied

at last some news on serrenia!

kind regards

Attachments

J

Jeremy Sturgess

word doc attached

news taken from internet

sources and authors supplied

at last some news on serrenia!

kind regards

Thanks for the info. Very interesting. They still seem to be saying it will be complete by mid 2010 ! As they havent even broken ground and as they launched last year their current pace of progress would suggest this was somewhat optomistic. Does anyone know anyone who has bought or sold a unit at serrennia.

Status
Not open for further replies.