Red Sea Pearl, Sunset and Isis development

Status
Not open for further replies.
NeilHollingsworth

NeilHollingsworth

How was Hurghada Neil,did you enjoy it.Sorry missed you this time,will hopefully catch up if you visit again!!
Hi Demon, yes really enjoyed it thanks, i will be there again so hopefully we will meet one day. Did you have a good time?

R

Razanne99

Just a quick note about the kitchen spec. for Sunset Pearl. This was sent to me by my agent

"Hi Andy

Right, I have just heard back from WWD with regard to your queries about the kitchens. They have advised me that the kitchens that are currently in the Sunset Pearl showhouse are the same kitchens that will be installed in the all the Sunset Pearl properties.

I have asked for more details but at the moment, this is all the information they have given me.
If you would like to speak to WWD about this in further detail then please feel free to call them directly and speak to Hannah."

A picture has already been posted. It the kitchen that looks like beech wood

J

jamo9760

Just a quick note about the kitchen spec. for Sunset Pearl. This was sent to me by my agent

"Hi Andy

Right, I have just heard back from WWD with regard to your queries about the kitchens. They have advised me that the kitchens that are currently in the Sunset Pearl showhouse are the same kitchens that will be installed in the all the Sunset Pearl properties.

I have asked for more details but at the moment, this is all the information they have given me.
If you would like to speak to WWD about this in further detail then please feel free to call them directly and speak to Hannah."

A picture has already been posted. It the kitchen that looks like beech wood

This has been going for a year now!!!I went to site last Feb,and was told for some reason the kitchen in the show apartment was being changed!!!!In the bedroom of the show apartment was the new kitchen units.These looked cheap and of poor quality,i informed WWD regarding this and the responce was that,Deleise Design for some reason was involved!!!!dont know how this happened,but there you go.I went on to say whats it got to do with them etc,especially after seeing the quality of their furniture package on another development of WWD .Very poor indeeed.

That was the last i ever heard about this subject.I did contact them asking why they are showing 1 product and giving us a cheaper product,but received no reply.
Who was it that confirmed we will be sticking with the original kitchen.

Thank you,lets hope we have this kitchen.

NeilHollingsworth

NeilHollingsworth

This has been going for a year now!!!I went to site last Feb,and was told for some reason the kitchen in the show apartment was being changed!!!!In the bedroom of the show apartment was the new kitchen units.These looked cheap and of poor quality,i informed WWD regarding this and the responce was that,Deleise Design for some reason was involved!!!!dont know how this happened,but there you go.I went on to say whats it got to do with them etc,especially after seeing the quality of their furniture package on another development of WWD .Very poor indeeed.

That was the last i ever heard about this subject.I did contact them asking why they are showing 1 product and giving us a cheaper product,but received no reply.
Who was it that confirmed we will be sticking with the original kitchen.

Thank you,lets hope we have this kitchen.
Hi demon and Sunset owners, i contacted Pyramisa about this a while ago and posted on here. The kitchns are going to be the same and could even include white goods depending on payment plan, see below the answer i received direct from Nagi Pyramisa's Vice-President.

Hi Neil,

Regarding Kitchens, same kitchens fitted in the show rooms to be fitted in all units. No changes

Nagi

J

jamo9760

Thanks for that Neil,i just wish we were getting the same answers to questions as you are getting,or even a reply!!

NeilHollingsworth

NeilHollingsworth

Thanks for that Neil,i just wish we were getting the same answers to questions as you are getting,or even a reply!!
Hi demon, i am going to speak to Pyramisa's new sales team and see if they can put together a newsletter for all owners. They should have a list of buyers, let me speak to them and see if i can sort it out.

C

CMChris

The kitchen question is 1 that I've asked a couple of times on another forum but WWD skirt round making any reply. When I was there in April last year the kitchen units were unsightly and the rep told us that they wouldn't be fitted throughout because someone high up had decided they were awful too. I'm going to phone WWD and see if I can get them to send some new photos. But I'm not holding my breath!!!!

D

DanBrunning

anyone looking for property should see initial developments and seeing as im still waiting for dp1 apartment keys after nearly a year and being totally ignored by wwd in getting anything sorted, i would recommend dealing only with an AIPP registered company WITH a track record.

R

rossantony

whom to speak to..

anyone looking for property should see initial developments and seeing as im still waiting for dp1 apartment keys after nearly a year and being totally ignored by wwd in getting anything sorted, i would recommend dealing only with an AIPP registered company WITH a track record.

everybodys probably wasting their breath with WWD. I would follow te advice below and try contacting the original developers. For Sunset Pearl and the developments on Sahl Hasheesh its Pryamisa...wasn't the developer of Desert Pearl El Riad? (not sure...) If so they might be your best bet..

C

CMChris

I have just had confirmation that WWD are no longer agents for Sunset Pearl or Riviera Gardens. If I post anymore than this it will be removed PM me for details

C

Cappy

Hello everybody :)

I have been AWOL for a while and just catching up. was interested to know if anyone completed on their purchase yet and/or ordered any furniture.

Also as the apartments of sunset are coming to completion does this mean the amenities are also ready including swimming pools and the 'club house' or what it was called

NeilHollingsworth

NeilHollingsworth

Hello everybody :)

I have been AWOL for a while and just catching up. was interested to know if anyone completed on their purchase yet and/or ordered any furniture.

Also as the apartments of sunset are coming to completion does this mean the amenities are also ready including swimming pools and the 'club house' or what it was called
Hi Cappy, i was there begining of jan and it wasn't finished the new completion date is May i believe so still a couple of months off yet.:)

C

CMChris

You need to contact Pyramisa re contracts,final payment and the completion date for Sunset Pearl and Riviera is May 1st 2009.

J

jamo9760

I would have thought Pyramisa would be contacting purchasers regarding their apartments.At present i have no contact off them at all.Anyone any ideas on this matter?

NeilHollingsworth

NeilHollingsworth

I would have thought Pyramisa would be contacting purchasers regarding their apartments.At present i have no contact off them at all.Anyone any ideas on this matter?
Hi demon, as i understand it they do not have a list of purchasers so they are going to struggle to contact people. I am going to email the people i have on my list with Pyramisa contact details. They have asked me to post a couple of letters on here and are just waiting for the signed and stamped copies, as soon as i have them i will post them and they will have contact details.

NeilHollingsworth

NeilHollingsworth

I've just done that Neil. lol :D and Saturday's email too.
Thank you very much:) Also i have a couple that have bought in Sunset and the lady has asked if i can put her email on here so she can start a residents group up and you can all discuss things off forum and in private plus meet your neighbours. I have emailed her address to the people i know but here it is for anyone else, please Jodie direct not me, thanks:)

jodie_guilford at yahoo dot co dot uk

J

jamo9760

I am going to Egypt on the 17th April,to view my apartment at Sunset Pearl.I am staying at the Pyramisa,is anyone else going out there on this date.Cheers.

Status
Not open for further replies.