Red Sea Pearl, Sunset and Isis development

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

CMChris

We're going out on 28th April and staying at the Pyramisa too and I'm hoping to squeeze my wetsuit into the suitcase too

S

scubadoo

We're going out on 28th April and staying at the Pyramisa too and I'm hoping to squeeze my wetsuit into the suitcase too
Hi Chris

That is the same week I'm going out, we have booked an apartment on Desert Pearl, but will be staying at the Pyramisa on the 1st - 3rd May.

C

Cappy

As the complexes are nearing completion, does anyone know if Pyramisa are managing properties for rentals? i know they are not doing rentals but if i or any guests visit can i arrange cleaning etc through pyramisa. if so does anyone have any idea of costs etc and if not can anyone recommend a management company.

Thank you in anticipation!

NeilHollingsworth

NeilHollingsworth

As the complexes are nearing completion, does anyone know if Pyramisa are managing properties for rentals? i know they are not doing rentals but if i or any guests visit can i arrange cleaning etc through pyramisa. if so does anyone have any idea of costs etc and if not can anyone recommend a management company.

Thank you in anticipation!
Hi Cappy, i have spoken to several owners about this and there is a company that could handle the rentals, i spoke to them and said if there are enough apartments available they would do it. They have already taken on DP1 and have it advertised through most of the large tour operators including Easyjets website. They are Well Placed Apartments, you can contact via their website Well Placed Apartments | Long Term Rent Apartments, Villa Holidays, Hurghada, Gulluk and Port El Kantaoui. and i will send you an email as well.

D

dands

Has anyone received their egyptian mortgage for sunset pearl,if so what was the rate thanks dands

NeilHollingsworth

NeilHollingsworth

Does anyone know the completetion date of sunset pearl? Dands
Hi dands, Pyramisa are quoting May 09 as the completion date and are inviting owners over for a 3 day stay (doesn't include flights) in The Pyramisa Hotel to complete the snagging.

B

Barbara longman

Sunset Pearl

I have an apartment in Desert Pearl 1 which is the first Of the developments and have been informed that there is a dispute with the builders El Riad, which would include the other developments. Have you hear anything.

Barbara Longman

L

LADY MUKK

Dp1

i have an apartment in desert pearl 1 which is the first of the developments and have been informed that there is a dispute with the builders el riad, which would include the other developments. Have you hear anything.

Barbara longman
hi barbara

there is a problem there and i would advise you to contact neil at rivermead global property (his post is 2 above yours) immediately. He is very helpful and has all the information about this situation and is trying to organise a cairo lawyer but you must speak to him tomorrow, i cannot stress how important this is!!!

On the sunset pearl front the situation is completely different but he will be able to put you in contact with jason there. I hope this will help you

kind regards
elaine

B

Barbara longman

hi barbara

there is a problem there and i would advise you to contact neil at rivermead global property (his post is 2 above yours) immediately. He is very helpful and has all the information about this situation and is trying to organise a cairo lawyer but you must speak to him tomorrow, i cannot stress how important this is!!!

On the sunset pearl front the situation is completely different but he will be able to put you in contact with jason there. I hope this will help you

kind regards
elaine
Thank you Elaine. I will certainly follow that up.

Last edited by a moderator:
B

Barbara longman

Desert Pearl 1

Hi dands, Pyramisa are quoting May 09 as the completion date and are inviting owners over for a 3 day stay (doesn't include flights) in The Pyramisa Hotel to complete the snagging.
I posted this question and had a reply from Elaine who said that I should contact you.

"I have an apartment in Desert Pearl 1 which is the first Of the developments and have been informed that there is a dispute with the builders El Riad, which would include the other developments. Have you heard anything."

Do you know anything about it?

Barbara Longman

queenie40something

queenie40something

Hi Barbara - please note that the Desert Pearl thread has been taken down. Any further posts ref this resort will be deleted.

Regards

R

Razanne99

Anyone going out on the 9:00 Thomas Cook flight from Manchester on Friday 5 May. If so, can you give me a nudge if i start snoring lol.

Andy

C

Cappy

Hi Andy
I also going out friday but on 8 May so you better check your flights lol

R

Razanne99

No but we're flying back on TUESDAY 5th May lol
Yeah i meant Tuesday 5th. I must of start on the holiday spirit too early lol.

How much u payin the taxi man to take you to the pyramisa, because i think you have been before.

Andy

C

CMChris

I've been given a few reliable numbers and failing that I'm going up to departures to grab a taxi.

Status
Not open for further replies.