Red Sea Pearl, Sunset and Isis development

Status
Not open for further replies.
NeilHollingsworth

NeilHollingsworth

Moderators i would be grateful if you didn't remove these posts as i have nothing to hide and i would like an answer from jess100.

Thank you.

S

scubadoo

I was not making mischief or throwing accusations, i was just pointing out what a parasite Neil is, he is continually trying to poach other agents clients and is continually hanging around this site trying to obtain business on the cheap.

Why is is that as a so called moderator everytime something slightly conscientious is said which happens to be true you remove it from the thread. This forum is turning into something of a joke, no free speach and agents promoting themselves for free !!!

I think it is time for a new forum that only allows agents on the site who are willing to pay for an advert.
Personally I find the comment that Neil is a parasite as absolutely absurd. Neil has helped me with invaluable information and has never asked for a single penny and he is NOT my agent. I am sure that I am speaking for many other people who have also received Neil's help for FREE!

C

CMChris

Tut @ Jess100. As I said in my removed post, Neil is NOT my agent but has been so very helpful keeping me informed and up to date with what is going on with my aparment in Sunset Pearl. Is this an attack of the green eyed monster because Neil is a likeable, able person who is more than willing to help some of us out and you missed out? Neil has never asked for payment at anytime and if you are making allegations like that then you better have the proof.

Neil, you can't keep a good man down!!!!!!!!! :D

queenie40something

queenie40something

I was about to remove the post as I find it offensive to call a valued member a parasite but have respected Neils wishes and left it for the time being.

Please read and adhere to the terms and conditions of the website.

Neil is a much valued, respected, hard working, informative ( to others that are not his clients as well ) gentleman.

Keep up the great work Neil as you have been a godsend keeping members updated and in the loop.

Alison xxxx

C

Cappy

Having only come across this forum recently i have found the information on here invaluable and further contacted Neil on a subject matter. He advised of his professional opinion (free of charge;)) but advise can always be given yet should only be taken in the receivers discretion!
though i have to say "keep the posts coming neil", as like most people on this forum this is the way to keep informed and up-to-date with events and developments that are happening a further 3000 miles away.

Thank you!

L

Lsab

Having only come across this forum recently i have found the information on here invaluable and further contacted Neil on a subject matter. He advised of his professional opinion (free of charge;)) but advise can always be given yet should only be taken in the receivers discretion!
though i have to say "keep the posts coming neil", as like most people on this forum this is the way to keep informed and up-to-date with events and developments that are happening a further 3000 miles away.

Thank you!
Hi Cappy

I've told Neil that he has far more fans than detractors. ;) Those that have a go are probably just jealous :p

Linda

C

Cappy

what Neil is doing is a lot more than his 'job description' and if more agents were to do the same the happier their clients will be, and agents wouldn't have the scrupulous reputation they have earn t over the years thar leads us all to take what they say with a pinch of salt.

J

jamo9760

Hello all,
With regards to Neil and his help.This is my 2nd apartment i have purchased in Egypt,and with both cases,Neils info has been greatly appriciated.Once again i have no agent,so the Extra info which Neil forwards to me is a bonus,and more importantly free advise.

Cheers Neil,keep it coming.

queenie40something

queenie40something

Thanks forum members for your support of Neil and Im sure he really appreciates it. Onwards and upwards xx

NeilHollingsworth

NeilHollingsworth

Hi everyone and thank you for your support all invoices are in the post:D:D:D

Seriously though, i won't let some child stop me helping you all out and i know i have not made anything out of it except a good reputaition i hope;) so don't worry the info WILL continue to be shared.

J

jamo9760

Will be flying out in the morning for a few days,so if there is any drastic change since the last photos i will post them.

R

Razanne99

Hello guys

Is anyone going out to Hurghada for christmas cos the wife wants to know where she can get a full chrimbo dinner. We fly out on th 19th December for 3 weeks so if any one knows a good place for a party let me know.

C

Cappy

Something another member on this forum has mentioned to me recently (greatly appreciated and i am sure they don't mind me sharing it),and if anyone has any further information they could please clarify would be great.
"If you are not already aware the name of Red Sea Pearl has been
changed to Riviera Gardens and is being sold by the constructors
Pyramisa instead of WWD. Everything will remain the same about the
development and information on furniture packs etc. will be issued. I
am sure that it is only a matter of time that you will get official
news on this from WWD and Pyramisa. Sunset should be complete in Jan
2009 and Riviera Gardens in March 2009"
it goes on to say "now that Pyramisa have taken over from WWD they are
'giving' us some free white goods"

sounds good but still had no confirmation from wwd. Has anybody else heard this?

NeilHollingsworth

NeilHollingsworth

Something another member on this forum has mentioned to me recently (greatly appreciated and i am sure they don't mind me sharing it),and if anyone has any further information they could please clarify would be great.
"If you are not already aware the name of Red Sea Pearl has been
changed to Riviera Gardens and is being sold by the constructors
Pyramisa instead of WWD. Everything will remain the same about the
development and information on furniture packs etc. will be issued. I
am sure that it is only a matter of time that you will get official
news on this from WWD and Pyramisa. Sunset should be complete in Jan
2009 and Riviera Gardens in March 2009"
it goes on to say "now that Pyramisa have taken over from WWD they are
'giving' us some free white goods"

sounds good but still had no confirmation from wwd. Has anybody else heard this?
Hi Cappy you are correct in what you say but there has been no official statement from WWD or Pyramisa, so everyone is still in limbo really. Pyramisa has issued new material with the new names and 3 different payment options, one of these is free kitchen appliances if you complete on Sunset in Jan 2009. There is also an owners club where you can stay for a week in one of their other hotels every year for 10 years, (not sure if there will be the need for some payment).

For those buying furniture from D'Elise i have spoken to Nina and mentioned the free kitchen appliances and asked if they can modify their package to take out the appliances to cater for people that are looking to take up this offer. I am waiting for a reply but she sounded positive that something could be done.

I think WWD are still in talks with Pyramisa so until an official statement is released we all need to sit tight and see what happens. I have been told all apartments already bought are safe so no need for anyone to worry and they have changed some of the pool facing studios into 1 bed apartments, not ones already sold so again don't panic.

Hope this helps.

J

jamo9760

Thanks Demon Diver greatly appreciated.
Just returned from Egypt.The swimming pool is full of water as they are testing for leaks etc.The area around the pool has been flattened and prepared for the tiles etc to go down.And generally most of the works is being carried out on the block pathing and floor tiling.It is looking very nice indeed.We just need confirmation on the link with Pyramisa Hotels.We went to the hotel and they were unaware of us being aloud on the premises.It felt as though we were not welcome there unless you paid for the day visitors pass.

C

Cappy

See there you go again neil just full of usefull information and always in the know:p

Seriously though, thanks for the enlightenment, if you here any more please keep us all updated.

C

CMChris

Just returned from Egypt.The swimming pool is full of water as they are testing for leaks etc.The area around the pool has been flattened and prepared for the tiles etc to go down.And generally most of the works is being carried out on the block pathing and floor tiling.It is looking very nice indeed.We just need confirmation on the link with Pyramisa Hotels.We went to the hotel and they were unaware of us being aloud on the premises.It felt as though we were not welcome there unless you paid for the day visitors pass.
We were badly treated by Pyramisa too when we went over in April and when we went back a few days later, if it hadnt been for the chap showing us around knowing someone in Pyramisa the same rude treatment would have been meted out to us again. Let's see if they change their attitudes.

Status
Not open for further replies.