Red Sea Pearl, Sunset and Isis development

Status
Not open for further replies.
J

johnwayne

Banned
5 hours - and 300 photos - you must have a good camera or cameras??? - she let you back in then?

R

Razanne99

Hello guys

Just got back. Had a great time looking around Sahl Hasheesh and have blisters on my feet to prove it LOL. I will be downloading the photos and video clips later tonight...... wife permitting. So if someone could tell me who to email them too, as i cant yet put them on myself. Much appreciated

Question : Does anyone know who the developer is of the commercial buildings just before you get to the piazza on Palm Beach Piazza (its right on the waterfront, as we are very interested in buying the whole of the ground floor on the right hand side to open a bar/restaurant).

Looks like we will be moving to the Sunset Pearl on a permanent basis when its finished and all the paperwork for working visas come through. So if anyone one has any advise on how we go about emigrating to Egypt would be appriciated

queenie40something

queenie40something

Hi you can email them to me and I will post them for you.

L

Lsab

Lots of members have already moved to Egypt, Lyndsay being the most recent, Georgina maybe one of the longest resident. Watson and Jeremy Sturgess are another 2 that come to mind as do Peter Mitry and Nick Pendrell. Have a look at the Visas thread to get info about the necessary documents. Plus check out our sister forum for expats. I'll find the link for you.

queenie40something

queenie40something

Here are pics from Razanne - he has taken at least 1 picture of every hotel or apartment block along the prom all the way round to Serrenia

Attachments

queenie40something

queenie40something

Attachments

queenie40something

queenie40something

Attachments

R

Razanne99

Most of the photos that have been post are of Sunset Pearl and views from the pyramisa but i have loads of others including paramic video clips of the whole of the bay.

We also stayed at the Pyamisa and it was very good. The staff are very helpful and the food on the whole so very good, so some of my original concerns about this hotel have now gone however, some of the service is patchy.

C

CMChris

Anyone been over lately or going over soon that could get some photos of the new kitchen that has been selected. I have photos of the old kitchen but would like to see what has been chosen instead.

NeilHollingsworth

NeilHollingsworth

Anyone been over lately or going over soon that could get some photos of the new kitchen that has been selected. I have photos of the old kitchen but would like to see what has been chosen instead.
I will ask and see if i can get some for you.

J

jamo9760

I will ask and see if i can get some for you.
i asked for this information over 10 weeks ago,with no success.If WWD are able to give you this info Neil,why not the paying customer.i am getting fed up with the lack of info being forwarded to me about this development.
also i hear there is a newsletter gone out to some people,i have not recieved this either.WWD definately know my email address so i dont know why i have not received this newsletter.Or the information on the kitchens.

NeilHollingsworth

NeilHollingsworth

i asked for this information over 10 weeks ago,with no success.If WWD are able to give you this info Neil,why not the paying customer.i am getting fed up with the lack of info being forwarded to me about this development.
also i hear there is a newsletter gone out to some people,i have not recieved this either.WWD definately know my email address so i dont know why i have not received this newsletter.Or the information on the kitchens.
Hi demon, i have chased this for you and i have been told they don't have any photos because they have not fitted any new kitchens yet. What i have asked for are some stock photos from the suppliers just so you can see something. As soon as i get something i will either post it or get your email address and email it.

On the newsletter front i know it is a pain in the a***e that some people who are in touch all the time have not received it. Give Hannah a ring and tell her you have not received it, it might be your firewall has blocked it or it has gone in junkmail but as long as they know and try again you will be able to see if there is a problem.

Hope this helps, sorry i couldn't be more helpful with the photos.

J

jamo9760

Hi demon, i have chased this for you and i have been told they don't have any photos because they have not fitted any new kitchens yet. What i have asked for are some stock photos from the suppliers just so you can see something. As soon as i get something i will either post it or get your email address and email it.

On the newsletter front i know it is a pain in the a***e that some people who are in touch all the time have not received it. Give Hannah a ring and tell her you have not received it, it might be your firewall has blocked it or it has gone in junkmail but as long as they know and try again you will be able to see if there is a problem.

Hope this helps, sorry i couldn't be more helpful with the photos.
cheers neil,its just with so much money invested in this development i would have thought i would have had some form of contact from WWD,without having to constantly be chasing them.i must have contacted them 6+ times regarding these kitchens.

NeilHollingsworth

NeilHollingsworth

cheers neil,its just with so much money invested in this development i would have thought i would have had some form of contact from WWD,without having to constantly be chasing them.i must have contacted them 6+ times regarding these kitchens.
Hi demon i know your frustrations and i have tried getting this point across hence the newsletter. It may take a couple of attempts to get everybody on the distribution list but i am hoping they but a lot of effort into this and it ensures you all stay informed and you don't need to keep chasing. If i do hear anything about the kitchens i will let you know.

Status
Not open for further replies.