Red Sea Pearl, Sunset and Isis development

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

CMChris

\0 \0 at Sarah and Sean!!! I told you Sameh was good, makes you feel safe even though all hell is breaking out on the roads around you. I am going to go with the 'hole' in the kitchen unit for the fridge freezer, least the cables will be out of the way. Just waiting now for Carl to get in touch re fitting wardrobes and we should be up and running :).

BTW did the suntan take off???

Christine

T

tstbubbles

\0 \0 at Sarah and Sean!!! I told you Sameh was good, makes you feel safe even though all hell is breaking out on the roads around you. I am going to go with the 'hole' in the kitchen unit for the fridge freezer, least the cables will be out of the way. Just waiting now for Carl to get in touch re fitting wardrobes and we should be up and running :).

BTW did the suntan take off???

Christine
Hiya hun, no suntan - although everyone else had a deep glow. I guess I spent too much time shopping ;)

Saw your electrical items being delivered before we came home!

Do let me know what happens regarding the wardrobes, as we are in the same position here. We got the sofa bed, table and chairs delivered plus the lighting is now all installed and working so am quite happy. Fridge freezer and microwave cheaper from Spinneys than anywhere in town and really nice too.

Do let me know when you are going out again.

Sarah

A

Alan Cockayne

Banned
Take a look at what Hurghada could look like.

Anyone else getting bored?????????
For those who patiently await the hand-over of their apartments in Hurghada,
take a look at this new development now under construction in Cairo designed by Zaha Hadid's Methanoia Studio called "Stone Towers" in association with Rooya Group.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dqumb8hHpcY]YouTube - METHANOIA STUDIO - Zaha Hadid Architects / Rooya Group - Stone Towers[/ame]

Paste this link into Google and admire what can be built in Egypt.
I just wonder why the Red Sea Riviera Coastline, especially Hurghada will not get the benifit of such splendour.

I'm sure investors would be delighted to reserve a 21st Century apartment of this type and design. Instead we get duplicates of what Cairo looked like in the 1900's. These 4/5 floor building blocks (without lifts) are a throw back to UK and European architecture that is now being demolished.

Come on developers, there is no shortage of desert to build on or shortage of skilled engineers. Why should our customers pay European prices for third world properties which will be tomorrow's ghettos.

Any comments?

Alan - Coralife-Style Consultants.

NeilHollingsworth

NeilHollingsworth

Hi Alan, there may be new times ahead, I am currently looking at a new development in Sahl that is going to be built using a new material a bit like pre-fab but stronger. it means straight walls, quicker build, modern lines and much better finish. Fingers crossed it adds up once we finish the searches.

NeilHollingsworth

NeilHollingsworth

New pics

Here are some new photographs I took last week in Sahl Hasheesh and Sunset Pearl.

CIMG1042.JPG CIMG1040.JPG

CIMG1048.JPG CIMG1049.JPG

CIMG1059.JPG CIMG1063.JPG

CIMG1081.JPG CIMG1080.JPG

CIMG1084.JPG CIMG1064.JPG

NeilHollingsworth

NeilHollingsworth

More pics

CIMG1078.JPG CIMG1096.JPG

CIMG1079.JPG CIMG1095.JPG

CIMG1103.JPG CIMG1085.JPG

Will hopefully have some fantastic internal ones with furnishings very soon, have employed a professional photographer so need to wait for them.

C

CMChris

Cheers Neil!
Its looking good and omg you actually walked across the public beach! Did you get told off by the beach roller guys?

R

Razanne99

Cheers Neil!
Its looking good and omg you actually walked across the public beach! Did you get told off by the beach roller guys?
i reckon he ran on while the pole pullers were on a sheesha break lol

Andy

NeilHollingsworth

NeilHollingsworth

Cheers Neil!
Hi Chris, you know who I met while I was in Egypt so beach rollers are nothing;););)

It looked amazing and there were lots of workers on Sunset and on the shops in the Old Town, The Piazza is all lit up at night and WOW!!! I will email you the pics today.

C

Cappy

Thanks for the pics neil, hope you enjoyed your stay and that it was productive. anything to report in the lines of progress?
everything still looks deserted but hopefully good news is on the horizon!
Neil, could you also forward the pics on to me also (especially any internal with furniture) - many thanks
Did you meet a Mr donald trump? lol

Last edited:
T

tstbubbles

We are travelling back to Sunset Pearl on 24th November till 1st December - anybody else around that week?

We are looking for curtain tracking, Full sized sheer curtains and blackout curtains - does anybody have any ideas where we can get them in Hurghada please?

Cant wait to see the progress since our last visit in August.

Sarah

L

LADY MUKK

HI ALL

I WILL BE GOING OUT ON 6th NOVEMBER FOR A WEEK, PM ME IF YOU NEED ANYTHING DOING WHILST I AM OVER THERE. CAN'T WAIT TO GET A BIT OF SUN AGAIN. IF ANYONE WANTS TO MEET UP I WILL BE AT THE PYRAMISA, AND IN FANTINIS OF AN EVENING!!!

R

Razanne99

HI ALL

I WILL BE GOING OUT ON 6th NOVEMBER FOR A WEEK, PM ME IF YOU NEED ANYTHING DOING WHILST I AM OVER THERE. CAN'T WAIT TO GET A BIT OF SUN AGAIN. IF ANYONE WANTS TO MEET UP I WILL BE AT THE PYRAMISA, AND IN FANTINIS OF AN EVENING!!!
Hi Everyone

does anyone have any new photos of progress as its supposed to be complete

Andy

L

LADY MUKK

I will try to put some photos i took there last week on here tomorrow

NeilHollingsworth

NeilHollingsworth

Sunset looking good

Hi all, I have just returned from Egypt armed with lots of photographs and videos from the Sunset/Riviera complex. The files are too big to put on here and until I find a way to reduce the size I have uploaded them on our facebook page along with a 6 min walk through of the whole complex and a walk through of a furnished 2 bed apartment.

Please click on this link to view Rivermead Global Property | Facebook

Hope you like them:wavey:

NeilHollingsworth

NeilHollingsworth

Photos

I have managed to reduce the size of the photos, I have also added a couple of the apartments we have furnished.

CIMG1289_Converted.jpg CIMG1291_Converted.jpg

CIMG1292_Converted.jpg CIMG1253_Converted.jpg

CIMG1250_Converted.jpg CIMG1246_Converted.jpg

CIMG1206_Converted.jpg CIMG1207_Converted.jpg

CIMG1198_Converted.jpg CIMG1226_Converted.jpg

NeilHollingsworth

NeilHollingsworth

Video of the development.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JxdaB8FXGUY]YouTube - Sunset Pearl walk through the development[/ame]

C

Cappy

Nice photos and video Neil!
Merry Xmas too all and a happy and prosperous 2010

Status
Not open for further replies.