Pearl Vista

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

subell

Dp1 & dp2

Hi Neil,

Wondered whether you have heard anymore with regard to the circumstances or validity of WWDs letter? Something really does not ring quite right here as M Lovelock has signed this letter 28 Sep as director - I understand he is not a director anymore - which certainly would invalidate this announcement:confused:

I will try WWD again on Monday but wondered whether you have any info in the interim as growing evermore nervous considering they have just had a GBP 18,000 stage payment from me.

Albeit the issues with WWD (I Think) are more related to DP1 & DP2 I cannot help but feel the same practice of business will apply to all their projects considering it's the same people?????

Thanks & Regards
Paul
Hi Paul I think the issues are only relating to the land owner of DP1.... as DP2 & CSP lands are owned by another person...... I haven't had any issues with DP2 as yet and as far as I know everything seems to be going well with the build. However the dreaded letter with signatures hasn't been addressed yet, so I'm watching with interest the outcome of this one.
regards
Sue

S

simmo1

Thanks for the update Sue - I find the whole thing rather odd, normally when people come out and defend themselves and their actions in writing normally suggests there is more to it in the first place!;)

Let's see what the morning brings, I have a call scheduled with my solicitor first thing, will update if I hear first?

Cheers

Simmo1

S

subell

Thanks for the update Sue - I find the whole thing rather odd, normally when people come out and defend themselves and their actions in writing normally suggests there is more to it in the first place!;)

Let's see what the morning brings, I have a call scheduled with my solicitor first thing, will update if I hear first?

Cheers

Simmo1
Thanks Paul would be very interested to know your findings as we have paid for our apt...in full at DP2

Regards
Sue

S

simmo1

Hi,

Apologies for the delay - From what I understand, Mark has now definatley been reinstated as company director and is working upon improvements in the whole WWD service experience (Thank God) but has anyone heard of any further information/updates on the Pearl Vista development since it was communicated that they are shifting the development? Have they started work? or got final approvals yet etc, etc
Thanks
Simmo1

N

noushkey

Hi Simmo

I have not had an update in fact I have not even signed my contracts yet as I have had problems finding a solicitor who actually got back to me and I am now awaiting new contracts as the solicitor I finally managed to get some info from has said they need drawing up again by WWD so I am in no mans land!

I will await any updates on here.....

S

simmo1

Hi, A lengthy egyptian/UK law suit or transfer to the Pyramids beach project and the 40% PAID can be utilized as a deposit on a new apartment!? As I have just been through all of this it is very frustrating. Give your solicitor a call and they should be aware of this option (ONPULSE) are the agents - Hope this helps!

T

t.rob

p.v

Hi, A lengthy egyptian/UK law suit or transfer to the Pyramids beach project and the 40% PAID can be utilized as a deposit on a new apartment!? As I have just been through all of this it is very frustrating. Give your solicitor a call and they should be aware of this option (ONPULSE) are the agents - Hope this helps!
thank's for info simom , but not intrested in purchasing anymore in egypt . solicitor
wants extra £500 just to look in to the problem ,he's allready been paid £1000 for the so called due dillegence, looks like a no win situation.

S

simmo1

You may be able to save ourself GBP500 though as the group contract has now been signed by El Riad and at least Pyramids Beach is being built!? I know what you are saying though as I was furious, as for me I did question the credibility of the solicitors first due dilligence and having seen it personally I think it was poor. But I suppose where do you draw the line? I have looked into the potential assests of what was WWD and funniliy enough they have about twenty quid to their name so any administrator recovery will be a faliure and the only people to make a bit of money will be those administrators. What you may want to consider though despite your feelings on Egypt at the moment is that El Riad, despite what they say are liable for the monies paid to date to WWD UK or WWD Egypt of which they have agreed to credit the monies you have paid so far to an equivalent apartment at Pyramids beach So if you have paid say GBP 20,000 towards a one bed you will receive a credit towards a one bed or higher at Pyramids Beach. There is a bit of light at the end of the tunnel and believe me it is painful I have had many arguements/interesting conversations with the solicitor but it pays tostick with it! - Hope some of this may help anything else feel free - Cheers:banghead:

B

bectony

You may be able to save ourself GBP500 though as the group contract has now been signed by El Riad and at least Pyramids Beach is being built!? I know what you are saying though as I was furious, as for me I did question the credibility of the solicitors first due dilligence and having seen it personally I think it was poor. But I suppose where do you draw the line? I have looked into the potential assests of what was WWD and funniliy enough they have about twenty quid to their name so any administrator recovery will be a faliure and the only people to make a bit of money will be those administrators. What you may want to consider though despite your feelings on Egypt at the moment is that El Riad, despite what they say are liable for the monies paid to date to WWD UK or WWD Egypt of which they have agreed to credit the monies you have paid so far to an equivalent apartment at Pyramids beach So if you have paid say GBP 20,000 towards a one bed you will receive a credit towards a one bed or higher at Pyramids Beach. There is a bit of light at the end of the tunnel and believe me it is painful I have had many arguements/interesting conversations with the solicitor but it pays tostick with it! - Hope some of this may help anything else feel free - Cheers:banghead:
wow does this means that lots of you are transfering to pyramids beach????

if so would be nice to set up a little thread to keep in touch with everyone

T

t.rob

pv

wow does this means that lots of you are transfering to pyramids beach????

if so would be nice to set up a little thread to keep in touch with everyone
now! dont get your knickers in a twist,

S

simmo1

Ha, Ha apologies t.rob the head bank was meant to express that the process to get to the stage of a new contract will be an absolute pain as I have just been though it and it takes some 3/4 months and that hopefully now a few people have gone though the negotiations it mights save you the money as hopefully some people could advise you of their process, so you can just go and demand the same thing from the solicitor - Cheers

S

simmo1

Hi Bectony, Yes I think you will find probably 50 - 60 people have transferred to the pyramids beach (me included) from various resorts but mainly Pearl Vista and Aquarius pearl - I just hope Pyramids Beach get's built now as I am practically at the end of my tether it's taken sooooo long to get to this stage! Have you purchased there?

B

bectony

Hi Bectony, Yes I think you will find probably 50 - 60 people have transferred to the pyramids beach (me included) from various resorts but mainly Pearl Vista and Aquarius pearl - I just hope Pyramids Beach get's built now as I am practically at the end of my tether it's taken sooooo long to get to this stage! Have you purchased there?
Hiya yes we have bought on pyramids beach . I'm keeping my fingers crossed too that this will be built by dec 2010 have you looked on the developers website it has update pictures on etc

S

simmo1

Hi Bectony, Sorry to burst your bubble but the dec 2010 deadline has already slipped??? it will now be march 2011 with a contratual clause in favour of the builder until june 2011 - has the agent / solicitor not told you yet? the above is just on phase one let along phase two that's been pushed even further back

B

bectony

Hi Bectony, Sorry to burst your bubble but the dec 2010 deadline has already slipped??? it will now be march 2011 with a contratual clause in favour of the builder until june 2011 - has the agent / solicitor not told you yet? the above is just on phase one let along phase two that's been pushed even further back
Thanks for this - no the developer hasn't told me this yet however it doesn't surprise me the first one we purchased should have benn completed sept 2009 so I have had a nightmare with all this too and do I believe the new deadline will be met - probably not. I will contact developer and see what they have to say it's only the 4th time they have changed my contract!

T

TeaBoy

Hiya I think they canged there relationship a while ago however I was not aware they were not in there uk office. The whole wwd does cause concern espically since you can't get a straight answer and I think everyone is getting fed up. The original pyramids thread was closed at there request which also seems odd to me
I also heard El Riad took their boards down and they put them back El Riad took them down etc... etc... Also the construction photos on their website don't seem to have changed for months???

I think at the moment anything involving El Riad needs caution, also who is the solicitor, is it the same one that did the initial dd on Pearl Vista and also the one that did the dd on Regency and DP1. ALL GONE WRONG!!!

B

bectony

Just spoken to the developer who has told me that completion is still dec2010 let watch this space shall we........... Not holding my breath

Status
Not open for further replies.