Pearl Vista

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

chriscross34

thanks Paul, sounds nice.

PS It is Sunday, 8.57am and the garden is covered in Snow! though this is starting to melt under the sun

H

Home Buy Overseas

Banned
having visited the site at pearl vista and have met wwd i can validate simmos comment..

the site is super.. there are well know resorts taking shape near by and there is the sea right in front.. the complex will again be a u shape and there will be sea views.. yes there will be 40 meteres of grounds to the front of the complex, i did reserve here but due to things being slightly unstable at home we reluctantly had to cancel.. to let everyone know if you look at the pictures of pearl vista.. towards the rear top right hand side.. that was the penthouse reserved..

i would say pearl vista will be a super complex when its built.. the el ferouze area has massive potential..

im weeping here at the mere thought of someone reserving my 4th floor penthouse... booooo hhooooo.. need a shoulder lol

C

chriscross34

lol at wayne......hi wayne, hi sue, no not yet, am looking into it.

Sound awsome though

H

Home Buy Overseas

Banned
there are loads of developments around and this is encouraging.

however .. there are many multiple purchasers around buying up many units on the these developments, hence even though there may be lots around.. there may be a case of all the best units being snapped up

my conversations from regency have confirmed this! 12 units being snapped up by one chap!!

NeilHollingsworth

NeilHollingsworth

having visited the site at pearl vista and have met wwd i can validate simmos comment..

the site is super.. there are well know resorts taking shape near by and there is the sea right in front.. the complex will again be a u shape and there will be sea views.. yes there will be 40 meteres of grounds to the front of the complex, i did reserve here but due to things being slightly unstable at home we reluctantly had to cancel.. to let everyone know if you look at the pictures of pearl vista.. towards the rear top right hand side.. that was the penthouse reserved..

i would say pearl vista will be a super complex when its built.. the el ferouze area has massive potential..

im weeping here at the mere thought of someone reserving my 4th floor penthouse... booooo hhooooo.. need a shoulder lol
Hi Wayne, it has gone to a very good home:)

S

simmo1

Morning All,

Quick question?! Has anyone had performed an early stage due dilligence check on the Pearl Vista development?? i.e. is full planning permission granted, is it granted for how the brochure describes, who currently owns the land etc, etc and if so did it raise any bells? About to exchange contracts in about 15 days and hopefully this will highlight any points but I wondered if anyone had experience or tips to share around this time of the purchase????

Cheers

NeilHollingsworth

NeilHollingsworth

Morning All,

Quick question?! Has anyone had performed an early stage due dilligence check on the Pearl Vista development?? i.e. is full planning permission granted, is it granted for how the brochure describes, who currently owns the land etc, etc and if so did it raise any bells? About to exchange contracts in about 15 days and hopefully this will highlight any points but I wondered if anyone had experience or tips to share around this time of the purchase????

Cheers
Hi simmo1 WWD have all the legal paperwork ask your agent for copies of it. They have had to make sure everything is ok with it as they will be offering finance. They also have a new solicitor acting for clients and he has carried out his own due diligence, not only on the developments but also on WWD.

Ask for it, you should be able to get some legal information no problem.

S

simmo1

Thanks Neil much appreciated as you can probably see I am quite new to all this.
Certainly finding all this advice and pointers really useful so thanks again

Regards

NeilHollingsworth

NeilHollingsworth

Thanks Neil much appreciated as you can probably see I am quite new to all this.
Certainly finding all this advice and pointers really useful so thanks again

Regards
No problem mate, anymore just ask.

B

bentley

Considering buying an apartment off plan in Pearl Vista,anyone have any good,bad comments on this development and developer?ta..

queenie40something

queenie40something

Hi Bentley - I have merged yout thread with this existing one where you will find some buyers on Pearl Vista. There are some pics on page one of this thread.

Regards

Alison

NeilHollingsworth

NeilHollingsworth

Considering buying an apartment off plan in Pearl Vista,anyone have any good,bad comments on this development and developer?ta..
Hi bentley, this development is in-between El Gouna and Hurghada, very quiet area at the moment but won't be long i don't think until the amenities catch up.

There is a vast space in front at the moment so good views to the sea, however there are no guarantees that it will always be this way. There is a public beach across the road and to the right so very close.

The developer is WWD, they have almost completed Desert Pearl 1, please ask if you want some photos to see the finish. They have several other developments on the go in Hurghada and Sahl. Like many others they have had teething problems with their first development but hopefully they have learnt from them and this one will be their sixth one by the time it is completed so they had better have learnt by then:D

Anything else just let me know.

Last edited:
J

jamo9760

Hi simmo1 WWD have all the legal paperwork ask your agent for copies of it. They have had to make sure everything is ok with it as they will be offering finance. They also have a new solicitor acting for clients and he has carried out his own due diligence, not only on the developments but also on WWD.

Ask for it, you should be able to get some legal information no problem.
hi neil,

who is this new lawyer acting for wwd,thanks.

NeilHollingsworth

NeilHollingsworth

hi neil,

who is this new lawyer acting for wwd,thanks.
Philip Morris, Legal Alliances Wordwide. Nothing to do with WWD or any other developer, totally independent, he is also working on other developments in Hurghada and the times i have spoken to him he seems very knowledgeable. In fact he actually seems more knowledgeable than his Egyptian counterparts and he is aware of all the not quite so legal practises going on in Hurghada (especially stamp duty which there is at .6% if your property is valued at the correct price!!!) Anyone that has worked in the Bulgarian market will know what i mean.

Anyway he is now working with clients from start to finish and is also covered by UK legislation and has indemnity insurance.

V

vix

Philip Morris, Legal Alliances Wordwide. Nothing to do with WWD or any other developer, totally independent, he is also working on other developments in Hurghada and the times i have spoken to him he seems very knowledgeable. In fact he actually seems more knowledgeable than his Egyptian counterparts and he is aware of all the not quite so legal practises going on in Hurghada (especially stamp duty which there is at .6% if your property is valued at the correct price!!!) Anyone that has worked in the Bulgarian market will know what i mean.

Anyway he is now working with clients from start to finish and is also covered by UK legislation and has indemnity insurance.
Hi Neil, Your post is interesting, especially as you refer to stamp duty. Am I correct in thinking that stamp duty is payable, by the purchaser on properties over a certain amount? This is the case in the UK where it is payable on properties over 125k. If so. this would explain why some forum members have paid/been quoted for in their costings. As a purchaser of a studio, stamp duty was not mentioned to me. Thanx.

NeilHollingsworth

NeilHollingsworth

Hi Neil, Your post is interesting, especially as you refer to stamp duty. Am I correct in thinking that stamp duty is payable, by the purchaser on properties over a certain amount? This is the case in the UK where it is payable on properties over 125k. If so. this would explain why some forum members have paid/been quoted for in their costings. As a purchaser of a studio, stamp duty was not mentioned to me. Thanx.
Hi Vix, it is a complicated matter and one that i don't really want to kick off but please speak to your solicitors (this is aimed at everyone) and ask how much they are going to declare your property worth when it is registered. All i am saying is make sure they put down the price you paid for it.

Status
Not open for further replies.