Living in Egypt

How much does it cost for two to live well in Egypt?

• 300€ or less per month

Votes: 12 21.4%
  • 400€ per month

Votes: 10 17.9%
  • 500€ per month

Votes: 14 25.0%
  • 600€ or more per month

Votes: 20 35.7%

• Total voters
Roger

Roger

That seems very reasonable, I have just chipped a front tooth (well half missing) seems be cheaper to get fixed out there than Ireland?
Hi Watson,

I see you're in the same boat as me (English living in Ireland). Have you invested in Egypt? If so, how is it best done? Is it best to borrow here or take the mortgages offered by the selling agents? How does the Revenue Commissioner view overseas investment??

Lots of questions...

I really should speak to an accountant...

Roger

realestatemart

realestatemart

Banned
Hi Watson,

I see you're in the same boat as me (English living in Ireland). Have you invested in Egypt? If so, how is it best done? Is it best to borrow here or take the mortgages offered by the selling agents? How does the Revenue Commissioner view overseas investment??

Lots of questions...
Roger
Hi Roger
Best to and check different projects by yourself to know whatyou like and know what budget you need toknow how much money you realy needand if any questionswith pleasure i can answer you

Watson

Watson

Hi Watson,

Lots of questions...

I really should speak to an accountant...

Roger
Hi Roger Email me at [email protected] I will give you all the info I have bought 2 at Desert Pearl 1:)

Watson

Watson

I heard on the news that cables where cut out at sea do not know if this is why Irelands got issues???

Watson

Watson

2 days mine was playing up but seems ok now fingers crossed had no issues before.

L

lyndsay552

One thing I didn't notice when I was over in Hurghada was a ladies hairdresser or a beautician's. Has anyone come across a good one?

Thanks

Lyndsay

J

J4hurghada

Banned
I am a qualified nail tecnition so don't worry if your nails are nice noone is going to notice your hair!!!!!!!!!!!

P

propertastic

I finally found a deal that will keep her ladyship happy. The Marriott does a deal where two people get three months' access to the Health Club and beach for LE2000.

Not that I will get much use of it the way that things are going.

But it's just a couple of hundred metres from Bulls so I can stay working while she lazes around all day.

Watson

Watson

I am a qualified nail tecnition so don't worry if your nails are nice noone is going to notice your hair!!!!!!!!!!!
Ah Jayne your an angel great excuse to go to the pub while you girls get your nails done I will let Geraldine know.:D

J

J4hurghada

Banned
Ah Jayne your an angel great excuse to go to the pub while you girls get your nails done I will let Geraldine know.:D
watson PM me and I can book her in for the week we are over,

J

J4hurghada

Banned
I finally found a deal that will keep her ladyship happy. The Marriott does a deal where two people get three months' access to the Health Club and beach for LE2000.

Not that I will get much use of it the way that things are going.

But it's just a couple of hundred metres from Bulls so I can stay working while she lazes around all day.

Check my thread on Nails I can book your lady in for the week we are over

J

J4hurghada

Banned
watson have a good time and don't bragg!! we all have to stay here in the cold!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Take care

Jayne