International City - England

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

cacrus

Tamweel + Vakson have started hand over of England Y block .

Has any one received it yet ?
What was the procedure ?
How is the appt ?

S

silent_voice

For sell , Studio @ Y2 England , 2nd floor

Hi ,

I am looking to sell my studio at Y2 , any interested buyers please email me alongwith your offer.

Thankyou.

S

silent_voice

Correction ...

Hi ,

I am looking to sell my studio at Y2 , any interested buyers please email me alongwith your offer.

Thankyou.
Hi ,

Sorry for typo above , am looking to sell my studio on 2nd floor at Y11 in england. Any interested party can send the offer at email:

silent_voice321(at)yahoo(dot)com

thankyou.

I

ian131

Message for Vishal73

Hi,

When did you move into your apartment?
Can you confirm that other buildings have people moving in? I am especially interested in X18.

My agent said it should be the end of the month, but I haven't heard anything from him since.

Thanks

Ian

J

jobyda1976

Hai . am looking out for the clients list from any one who is there in the forum ;please
do the need full

I

ian131

Hi, Just been told that X18 has been handed over and the indivdual units will be handed over in Nov???

B

Bilal Usman

X-1 Building

Any News abt x-1? Completed and Handed over? Please Help as i want to buy a apartment in that

I

IverMan

X Building now handed over. Part of the email from Vakson below refers:

5th February 2008

Dear Mr. xxxxxxxxxx
Greetings!

We are pleased to advise you that your Unit xxx Building X26 in International City – England Cluster is ready for handover. For possession of your unit, the following are necessary:

To schedule an appointment with our Customer Relations Department for Handover Process - telephone no. +971 4 3313155 extensions 551 or 552 or 553 or 554 or 557 or 558 or 524 or 509.

To clear your outstanding accounts as detailed below either by cash, banker’s draft or manager’s check in favor of VAKSON FREEHOLD PROPERTIES.

... Hope this helps

S

SAH

Buying Property

Dear England Cluster Guys,

I am going to buy a small shop to run my own grocery store
you think its ok to do investment there or not?

Building Number X-18

Your help will be appriciated

Best Regards
SAH

I

IverMan

Good Idea

I'm now persuaded that it's a good idea. Please go ahead

R

rabi avvali

I have a shop in England cluster X12- S12 handed over newly, looking for a experienced manager in fast food industry to establish a franchise business, or any other franchise.
thanks

H

hashdan

do you want to sell your apartement?

Call +971 55 83 515 66

I

IverMan

England Cluster Almost Completed...

Hi there...,

Construction on the England Cluster is complete and the blocks needs to be numbered.

I'll upload some photos in a while...

Personally, I'm not very impressed with the finishes. Russia Cluster is the business

I

IverMan

England Cluster Almost Completed...

Hi there,

Construction is actually complete now and the landscaping needs to be done. I hear there is some delay in transferring the titles. Vakson told me some 'Cock and Bull' story about the transfer and blamed Nakheel. I verified with Nakheel and found Vakson's story to be not completely true.

Please everyone out there, do not pay your balance till you're assured that you can get your title the next day. Else, you'll be unable to sell the property!

I'll upload some photos taken in April 2008 in due course.

Status
Not open for further replies.