International City - England

Status
Not open for further replies.
F

FIRSTOPTION

Dear All
I have ready clients to rent your flat or whole building for that matter. If any one of you interested please write to me I will certainly help you out.
Thanks and Regards,
SARWAT HUSAIN
TEL: +971 50 651 4755
FAX: 2631337
E. MAIL : [email protected]

I

ian131

Hi Vishal,
I think the date i have been given is the date for the hand over to the building owner, but like most things it isn't very clear:confused:

I'm not sure of the handover process, there is a lot of information on the persia thread.

My agent is Lifestyle properties, a small agency in Dubai.

If you send me your email via a private message I will attach the unit registration guide.

Are you in Dubai? if so when where you last at the site and can you confirm the colour...any photos would be nice:D as it was Nov 2006 the last time I was over there.

Thanks Ian

V

vishal73

England cluster

Hi Ian,

Thanks for replying. Yes I am living in dubai itself.This weekend I will try to go there and take some pictures of England cluster.I am not sure of the present colour of the buildings. Before it was pinkish peach a month ago.

Ian i am new to this website.Can you plz. tell how I can send you a private message.

H

hhhh

hi,
please anybody can give me any idea of expected shop rental per sq ft in England cluster or running rental in other cluster that will be highly appreciated please also mention the sale price of 427 sqft shop.

T

Tree

Banned
stefancaspersz said:
Hi All,

I'm new to this forum. I've put a down-payment on an apartment in England X16 which according to Tamweel was supposed to be ready by 31st December 2006 :) and then they said 30th March 2007 :( and now they say end May 2007. :mad:

Does anyone have any information about the actual due dates for the England sector hand over?

Thanks and regards.
Stefan
Nobody knows the exact date of completion, i bought 1 apt in morroco in Dec'06 and told me that handover is 1st week Jan'07. Uptill now i am just hoping....

C

cacrus

Anyone here who bought an appt from Tamweel ?
I bought a 1 bedroom in England block , still waiting for the handover .
last i heard is that the owner will get the keys by end of Jun from Nakheel , and than Tamweel will contact us in a week time .
can any one else confirm this story ?

Is there any other update about england block building Y5 specially ?

V

vishal73

Hi,
Yes I do have an apartment in England Y-5 through Tamweel.
You are right they are saying for Y-2 & Y-12 they will receive handover from Nakheel by end of this month. But you never know because its already months' end........
And about Y-5 they are tight lipped, not saying anything. So lets hope once they handover England Y-2,Y-12 and Morrocco cluster, then they will start others......May be in august or september.

Anyway In which cluster do you have the flat?
Lets discuss this matter on phone if you like......
Just send me your details on a private message.I will call you back.

C

cacrus

-------------------------
Hi Atif,
This is vishal, a member of forum TP.COM
Presently no information about England Y-5 cluster. If I come to know anything I will mail to you at this address.
Atif how much do we have to pay to Tamweel or Nakheel at the time of handover?
One more thing, My flat doesn't have a balcony. But when Tamweel showed me the plan there was a balcony. Can I do anything now? Will Tamweel do anything about it?

Regards,

Vishal
--------------------------------------

Same case with me . I was also shown Balcony , but i bought it from the mess that Tamweel conducted in crown plaza . Tamweel is not acknowledging any promises made on that day . They think it was miscommunication and that we understood wrong :) .

However Since you don't have any written prove , there is nothing you can do .
Fees have also been hitting me with surprises till now , mainly because of me being drooling on the marketing campaign ran by tamweel about owning appt at the cost of a rent , hah so naive of me , so far i am aware of these fees .

Other than the arrangement fee and 10% down payment we paid at the time of booking
there is annual service fee around 10 Dhm sq/ft for one bedroom its will come around ~=7,100 Aed
Transfer fee ~= 8,500 Aed
Land dept. fee , as our contract was made before 31st of dec , 1.5 % of 410,000 ~= 6,500 Aed
survey inspection fee around 600-800 Aed

and God knows what else

Cheers

I

ian131

Hi
Has anyone got any news about the handover dates for England? My agent has gone very quiet again.

Cheers

Ian

T

Tree

Banned
England cluster

1 Bldg has been handed over in England, have to check other details.

Tree
050/2148093

Hi
Has anyone got any news about the handover dates for England? My agent has gone very quiet again.

Cheers

Ian

C

cacrus

About england block Y5 and Y6

I use to hear every month , that hand over is due next month .
Now i hear at the end of every week , that hand over is due next week.

So i guess there is some improvement .
:)

V

vishal73

I also think possession is near for few England buildings. For Y-5 building, Tamweel is saying they are waiting for PSA (Purchase Sale Agreement)from Nakheel ,once they receive those then they will start handing over to individual unit owners.
I hope they are saying truth this time.

V

vishal73

Hi Tree,
Do you know which building has been handed over?

T

Tree

Banned
England cluster

Just got the info dat Y-21 (England) bldg has been handed over.
If you have any apartment, let me know i will rent it out for you without any charge.

Hi Tree,
Do you know which building has been handed over?

I

ian131

Thanks for the info, please keep the post up to date with any news as this is the only place most of us find anything out.

Ian

I

irf77

Hi, seems like some folks are taking handover via Tamweel, i have taken their 90% scheme, can anyone tell me what amount of money i have to pay at the time of hand over

i know their qtrly installment will start at the end of 3 month from hand over'?

what else i have to pay at the time of taking key

a) say around 8 k for one bed apt, as maint fee?
b) water and elec deposit 2 k or i could get my tenant to do it
c) what else and how much need to pay in the start

S

sureshmen2012

England Y-23

Any one got any info on England Y-23 handover? Please let me know

M

moe2222

England X cluster

How about England X cluster !?
when will they handover it ?

S

stefancaspersz

Hi All,

The last info we have from Tamweel for England X-Cluster hand over is end September 2007.

There is a new web site from Nakheel called International City Residents Hub. It gives some information about procedures and rules etc. Have a look at this link:
International City: 

Regards,
Stefan

Last edited by a moderator:
M

mohammad naeem ahmed

home4ullc

Hi,

I have 2 apartments in X18 in England, the last email I had back from my agent was that it will be handed over on Feb 28th???:confused:

I am still waiting for him to get back to me regarding a new date, if anyone has any more info it would be greatly appreciated.

Ian
dear if you want to sell or rent i have ready clint naeem 0502518450

Status
Not open for further replies.