Infinity Express

D

dollygal

I got straight in after logging on
Oh I see, it works if you already have a Facebook profile. That's good - I have just posted a few more that I took with a different camera.

C

Chudleigh

Oh I see, it works if you already have a Facebook profile. That's good - I have just posted a few more that I took with a different camera.
And a big Thank You from me! Nice photos. Yes it is starting to look great.
Still waiting to find out if I will ever get to enjoy it though.......

:fight:

C

Cazzholly

Ceylan Country Club, Kemer

Dollygal, it was great to see the landscaping photos, the development is starting to look like the promotional material and artists impressions now, which is great. I can't wait to go back over and see how it's coming on next month.

J

Janalan

Hi Everyone...First time post......Must agree about the great photos of country club, its beginning to look really nice.

Just to bring up the old subject of Seki ..........has anyone seen todays front page of the Fethiye Times. It may not be pie in sky after all.

S

Sellas

Fantastic photos, thanks alot!!!! A big change since our visit at the end of August. Can't wait to go back in October!!!!

D

dollygal

Apologies if I don't add people as friends on Facebook - it doesn't seem to be working properly at the moment. :dontknow:

R

Rammy

Seki

Things are starting to come together great news for all :

Fethiye Times.com | Seki ski resort to open in 2010
Thanks for the link. This is very encouraging. We hired a car and went to Seki last year to check it out. To be quite honest there wasn't much to see. However this is good news.
I believe that the 2012 Winter Olympics are in Turkey (not at the CCC or Seki! ) which may further motivate the development of Seki as a new ski resort.

R

Rammah

Great photos !
Yes great photos!
Also, the Seki Sky resort is a great news.
The fact that Seki doesnt have too many housing options is also excellent for us since the winter tourists planning to ski there will most probably end up staying in the CCC!

All that is so exciting!

Regards,

Rammah

S

SUAVE

All together now.

Well guys and galls this is it we seem to be on a win win situation now with the Seki news. All we need now is for IE to pull the stops and and complete everything by May/June. We can then have a great summer of lettings and hopefully a decent winter of lettings as well.

On another tack, has anyone heard from IE or CCC on a proper phase one finish as the early September one has now passed? :stupido2:

L

Lysos

Rammy,
The 2010 Winter Olympics are scheduled for Vancouver, the 2014 for Sechi in Russia. It will be a very long time before Turkey has any internationally recognised ski resorts - if ever - and the chances of anyone getting winter lets is just as remote.

S

SUAVE

Rammy,
The 2010 Winter Olympics are scheduled for Vancouver, the 2014 for Sechi in Russia. It will be a very long time before Turkey has any internationally recognised ski resorts - if ever - and the chances of anyone getting winter lets is just as remote.
Ah but winter is so much milder than here! :wow:

L

Lysos

Agreed !. Much nicer, especially if you are a golfer; hence, Belek's growing popularity.

C

Cazzholly

Rammy,

- and the chances of anyone getting winter lets is just as remote.
Well I have a winter let so not that remote a chance. I also have flights booked for December and hope to go in February too .... as Suave says, the winters are milder than here!

We stayed in Turkey in December last year and it was wonderful; the mountains around Kemer were snow capped and it was wonderful for walking and exploring. I love to worship the sun in the summer but I'm just as happy to appreciate the surroundings in the winter - I can't be the only one!

S

SUAVE

Well I have a winter let so not that remote a chance. I also have flights booked for December and hope to go in February too .... as Suave says, the winters are milder than here!

We stayed in Turkey in December last year and it was wonderful; the mountains around Kemer were snow capped and it was wonderful for walking and exploring. I love to worship the sun in the summer but I'm just as happy to appreciate the surroundings in the winter - I can't be the only one!
Count us in on that one Cazholly:)

D

dollygal

Yes it was even good in January, I only wish I had enough leave to go more often. I am very sad to have left sunny Turkey and come back to this horrible weather.

R

Rammah

Yes it was even good in January, I only wish I had enough leave to go more often. I am very sad to have left sunny Turkey and come back to this horrible weather.
I went in February and that's when I fell in love with it despite being there in the coolest time for years.
I find it weird to understand why people see it as a 6 month tourism season, and that's surely going to change with time.

From a weather viewpoint, their winter is better than our summer anyway, so can't see why we are stopped to book trips there in winter time.
Let's hope airlines encourage us by giving good deals, and I'm guaranteed to be there very, very often!!!

Rammah