Infinity Express

R

Rammy

Site visit to CC. (C4)

Just returned from a couple of weeks in Fethiye. Whilst there we made a couple of visits to the CC to check on progress. I don't know if anyone else feels like this but when in the UK I have wondered if we made the right decision on buying at the CC but once there I always know it was right. The location is stunning and the Club is going to be great.
We were really impressed with the way things are now coming together rapidly. Met Martin for the first time and I find it very comforting that someone who is going to be running the site has a significant vested interest in its success. with 2 appartments and a villa.
Looking forward to going back out end of October, although not staying on site, to carry out snagging and hopefully see spme grass down and maybe preparations for phase 2. Got some good photos, shame you can't post some on here. The delay has been a bit frustrating but after this visit I feel the end is in sight and lots to look forward to.

C

Cazzholly

Ceylan Country Club, Kemer

Hi Rammy,

Good to hear you were impressed - we returned a couple of weeks ago with the same positive feeling and are really looking forward to going out at the end of October to see what progress has been made. I definitely feel as though there is 'light at the end of the tunnel' now :)

Cazz

C

Chudleigh

Just returned from a couple of weeks in Fethiye. Whilst there we made a couple of visits to the CC to check on progress. I don't know if anyone else feels like this but when in the UK I have wondered if we made the right decision on buying at the CC but once there I always know it was right. The location is stunning and the Club is going to be great.
We were really impressed with the way things are now coming together rapidly. Met Martin for the first time and I find it very comforting that someone who is going to be running the site has a significant vested interest in its success. with 2 appartments and a villa.
Looking forward to going back out end of October, although not staying on site, to carry out snagging and hopefully see spme grass down and maybe preparations for phase 2. Got some good photos, shame you can't post some on here. The delay has been a bit frustrating but after this visit I feel the end is in sight and lots to look forward to.
Well, you could send photos Rammy - you have the e-mail addresses of interested parties - me included - me especially....

S

SUAVE

Well, you could send photos Rammy - you have the e-mail addresses of interested parties - me included - me especially....
Hi there, in reguard to photos I posted some in February on my about me page on here. Click on your name top right then go to albums, simploz ch!!!!

Has any one heard anything about a completion date for phase one as yet?

R

Rammy

Chudleigh, I took quite a few and they are large files ( Don't know how to Zip them). Where is your property so that I can see if I've got it ?

C

Cazzholly

Hi there, in reguard to photos I posted some in February on my about me page on here. Click on your name top right then go to albums, simploz ch!!!!

Has any one heard anything about a completion date for phase one as yet?
Nice pics Suave! I have some photos from the end of August so I'll try to add an album. Didn't realise that you can link your eBay homepage too. I'll be needing some IT lessons from eldest child before I can attempt that and the photo album I think!

The IE website (on the construction progress page) states phase one completion as early September. Looked pretty much completed when we were there two weeks ago, just the sewerage and landscaping to be sorted.

S

SUAVE

Nice pics Suave! I have some photos from the end of August so I'll try to add an album. Didn't realise that you can link your eBay homepage too. I'll be needing some IT lessons from eldest child before I can attempt that and the photo album I think!

The IE website (on the construction progress page) states phase one completion as early September. Looked pretty much completed when we were there two weeks ago, just the sewerage and landscaping to be sorted.
Cheers we try our best. Its quite a good package they have and for free too.
Ebay is my main business now, don't make much just pays a few bills and covers itself.
If you do ebay as well perhaps we could have on the main CCC site a link to every ones ebay or business then we can all trade with each other and perhaps get a discount.
Its early September now going onto middle september. Ah well suppose they will let us know for sure when its done.

C

Cazzholly

I've finally managed to create an album for anyone interested with pics taken at the end of August. Will try to upload some more photos this evening.

Cazz

M

mathewandjayne

thanks everyone
pictures are great and the whole place is going to be amazing next year. We were there end of aug and it looked great. going end october. Who is meeting at the pool bar for a beer in october (last week)?cheers
Mathew

R

Rammy

I have attempted to send photos in a zip file but without success I'm afraid.

D

dollygal

Hi everyone, just returned from Turkey last night. By the way, how do you get to be a Senior Member? I want to be one! Suppose it is based on the number of postings - I will have to do more.

We had a wonderful holiday in Turkey and visited the Country Club three times. We noticed quite a difference on each visit and I think it is coming together quite quickly now. On our first visit virtually all the properties were accessible and we were able to have a good nosy at everything, but on our last visit all the villas were locked so we could only explore the outsides and peer through the windows - shame! All the apartments seem to be at much the same stage of completion. The bathrooms are complete, the kitchen cupboards and surrounding tiling are finished and light fittings are installed. They basically just need a clean up and the white goods fitted in the kitchens. The properties did not have water tanks or solar panels on the roofs yet, but apparently this is the last thing to be done in a project like this to avoid damage. The pool is complete together with bar area and changing rooms, but not yet filled (except with a few inches of rainwater after the heavy rain we experienced the other day - something I have never seen before in Turkey in September!). As Rammy said, we have probably all had our doubts, it is hard when you are stuck in England not knowing what is going on, but when you are in Turkey and see the beautiful countryside at the Country Club, you remember why you loved it in the first place.

We stayed at Hisar Gardens and had a great time there. Although it is only a few minutes walk from the action of Hisaronu it is wonderfully quiet there and I should think it is a great investment for anyone who has bought there. However I was very impressed with the standard of finish at the Country Club and feel it will be quite a classy development and will appeal to a different type of market. The only problem is that once you see your property nearly finished and start planning how you are going to fit it out, you start to feel that you really don't want anyone else renting it and spoiling it!

We took quite a lot of photos and I will post some later, but if anyone wants some emailed to them direct I can do this - I made sure I took some photos of Javuk's apartment as he is our near neighbour!

In summary progress is quite fast now, but those of you planning to visit soon may still find that you are accommodated elsewhere. However we were very happy with these arrangements and enjoyed the chance to see a finished project at first hand. We are looking forward to returning next year and seeing the completed project.

J

javuk

many thanks

just read the threads they sound so positive I am so
pleased and special thanks for the pics.....theyre great
regards
Javuk

Hi everyone, just returned from Turkey last night. By the way, how do you get to be a Senior Member? I want to be one! Suppose it is based on the number of postings - I will have to do specialmore.

We had a wonderful holiday in Turkey and visited the Country Club three times. We noticed quite a difference on each visit and I think it is coming together quite quive ckly now. On our first visit virtually all the properties were accessible and we were able to have a good nosy at everything, but on our last visit all the villas were locked so we could only explore the outsides and peer through the windows - shame! All the apartments seem to be at much the same stage of completion. The bathrooms are complete, the kitchen cupboards and surrounding tiling are finished and light fittings are installed. They basically just need a clean up and the white goods fitted in the kitchens. The properties did not have water tanks or solar panels on the roofs yet, but apparently this is the last thing to be done in a project like this to avoid damage. The pool is complete together with bar area and changing rooms, but not yet filled (except with a few inches of rainwater after the heavy rain we experienced the other day - something I have never seen before in Turkey in September!). As Rammy said, we have probably all had our doubts, it is hard when you are stuck in England not knowing what is going on, but when you are in Turkey and see the beautiful countryside at the Country Club, you remember why you loved it in the first place.

We stayed at Hisar Gardens and had a great time there. Although it is only a few minutes walk from the action of Hisaronu it is wonderfully quiet there and I should think it is a great investment for anyone who has bought there. However I was very impressed with the standard of finish at the Country Club and feel it will be quite a classy development and will appeal to a different type of market. The only problem is that once you see your property nearly finished and start planning how you are going to fit it out, you start to feel that you really don't want anyone else renting it and spoiling it!

We took quite a lot of photos and I will post some later, but if anyone wants some emailed to them direct I can do this - I made sure I took some photos of Javuk's apartment as he is our near neighbour!

In summary progress is quite fast now, but those of you planning to visit soon may still find that you are accommodated elsewhere. However we were very happy with these arrangements and enjoyed the chance to see a finished project at first hand. We are looking forward to returning next year and seeing the completed project.

C

Cazzholly

Dollygal, thanks for your promising report, glad to hear that you had a good stay at Hisar and that you are impressed with the progress at the Country Club - please email me any pics you think I might find interesting!

Senior member - 50 posts I think, by the way!

Cazz

S

SUAVE

Ccc

Dollygal, thanks for your promising report, glad to hear that you had a good stay at Hisar and that you are impressed with the progress at the Country Club - please email me any pics you think I might find interesting!

Senior member - 50 posts I think, by the way!

Cazz
Nice one Cazzholly. do you have any pics inside the appartments or outsade we are no19

D

dollygal

Photos

Hi everyone

I tried to make an album here, but the uploading seemed to fail. I thought it would be easier to make an album in Facebook - this is the link

Login | Facebook

Hope this is useful.

D

dollygal

Oops that didn't work. I will try again.
I have created an album on Facebook, but I think I need email addresses to send a link for it. So if anyone wants to see these, please send me a private message with your email address.

Ha! I will soon reach my 50 posting goal at this rate.:laugh:

C

Cazzholly

The link works for me Dollygal. Thanks for the pics of our property - they're great!