Infinity Express

J

Janalan

Last we heard was nothing had started and that was a week ago.:stoned:
We where told last year that they where starting work on Phase2 in November and it would be ready for April. But I think they had problem with paperwork etc.
We are over there early April and hope to see a dramatic change.

On another topic we still have not got a bank account sorted over there can anyone recommend one that speaks some English.
Hi Suave
We are going to Country Club during the first week in April. hopefully our paths will cross and we can meet up for a chat and a drink. Hope to see you there .(Alan & Jan)

S

SUAVE

Hi Suave
We are going to Country Club during the first week in April. hopefully our paths will cross and we can meet up for a chat and a drink. Hope to see you there .(Alan & Jan)
Hi there, that would be great, sipping cocktails by the pool........ ah nice

H

Hiraeth

Im woried about taking rental bookings this summer as no facilities built. What are other owners saying to renters about what facilities will be available?

S

SUAVE

Im woried about taking rental bookings this summer as no facilities built. What are other owners saying to renters about what facilities will be available?
I only have one booking as yet but am gonna sign up with Express rentals then the ownus is on IE to get everything finished for the season start in may

S

SUAVE

em a bit disconcerting ...
They do say it was a minor one, further in though there was terrential rain round there as well which flooded parts of fethiye and OluDeniz, hope it isnt gonna slow things up again

S

SUAVE

Hi again, just me,
If anyone is interested the Country Club is now on Google Earth.
It takes a bit of looking for so hope this helps in your search.
36°43'2.31"N
29°22'26.98"E

J

javuk

Thanks Suave saw the club and the surrounding areas it looks amazingly like the plans except for a few exceptions (villas and phase 2 areas)
thanks,
Javuk

Hi again, just me,
If anyone is interested the Country Club is now on Google Earth.
It takes a bit of looking for so hope this helps in your search.
36°43'2.31"N
29°22'26.98"E

Attachments

Last edited:
S

steve121150

Hi
We are in the process of buying at the country cub and would love to make contact with anyone else there............ps new to this forum thing........hope i did it right.

S

SUAVE

Hi
We are in the process of buying at the country cub and would love to make contact with anyone else there............ps new to this forum thing........hope i did it right.
Hi there, how far along are you with your purchase?

S

SUAVE

Hi again everyone.
Has anyone actually completed and got there Tapu yet?

C

Cazzholly

Ceylan

Suave, I don't think any of the properties at CCC have habitation certificates yet. Once this is in place it takes 3-6 months for the Tapu to be issued I believe.

And ...... welcome Steve!

Cazz

S

SUAVE

Suave, I don't think any of the properties at CCC have habitation certificates yet. Once this is in place it takes 3-6 months for the Tapu to be issued I believe.

And ...... welcome Steve!

Cazz
Interesting!!!!!!!

S

SUAVE

Just in the process of securing the mortgage.......appointed POA.......awaiting Military clearence.
We are all still awaiting military clearance even thou most of us have properties finished and furnished, lol

S

steve121150

Does that mean that you cannot use the property ?
Thanks for that....my other half is due to go out early April to tie up a few things..........can you recommend a good Bank since I believe we have to open a Turkish one.