Infinity Express

S

SUAVE

We usually hire a car direct from the airport with a local company. Infinity will provide a car from the airport but I'm not sure if they charge extra for this. Given the carp flights we've had recently, we've usually ended up arriving at Ceylan around 5.00am with no problems.

I would speak to Infinity and see if/what they charge to collect a car from the airport. I think their rates are around £20/day for the hire of something like a Fiat Albea, which is competitive.
Up to now they have always collected us for free and to us back for free. Wonder why they are charging now?

S

SUAVE

We usually hire a car direct from the airport with a local company. Infinity will provide a car from the airport but I'm not sure if they charge extra for this. Given the carp flights we've had recently, we've usually ended up arriving at Ceylan around 5.00am with no problems.

I would speak to Infinity and see if/what they charge to collect a car from the airport. I think their rates are around £20/day for the hire of something like a Fiat Albea, which is competitive.
Where did you get your car hire from? As we need to book car hire if IE are now charging to pick up from the airport.

J

javuk

Thx Suave,
I think I need to clarify with IE why this is strange...
regards
Jawad

Up to now they have always collected us for free and to us back for free. Wonder why they are charging now?

J

javuk

Yes I did notice a few mistakes I think Martin welcomes any feedback,
regards
Jav

e.g. in the rafting section sounds exactly like the biking !
:erp:The website looks very good - but I wonder when someone will notice that they have a photo of ten pin bowling to illustrate a bowling green?

Last edited:
C

Cazzholly

Ceylan

Yes I did notice a few mistakes I think Martin welcomes any feedback,
regards
Jav

e.g. in the rafting section sounds exactly like the biking !
I noticed the typos too, but the main problem appears to be that the 'contact us' link doesn't work!

J

javuk

Sunday Times Travel article last week

Anybody read the article about "Turkey bargain days are over as prices soar" Do you think this is good or not so good for us owners?
regards
Jav

PS I have attached it to this comment hope it works..

Attachments

S

SUAVE

Anybody read the article about "Turkey bargain days are over as prices soar" Do you think this is good or not so good for us owners?
regards
Jav

PS I have attached it to this comment hope it works..
Hi there peeps,
I think its quite good as the price that Martin and all the rest of them have come up with for rental is lower than the the one advertised in Kalkan, and they wouldn't get everything offered at the CCC.
I don't know when they did that survey but we can honestly say that in October last year we could get a 3 course meal with drinks for a lot less than they say the average is. I suppose it all depends where they ate! Yes you can get meals a lot more than they say as again it all depends on where you eat and I for one look at all the prices outside the eatery and if it works out expensive we walk on and have a look see else where.
In Kemer I would suppose the prices are quite low as being a country side town and catering mainly for the indigineous population.
Any way that s it on that subject.
The web site looks good apart from the spelling mistakes, grammar, incorrect pictures etc. Wonder who proof read it?:deal:
Has anyone been over lately, got new pictures or has anyone had contact with IE lately. We spoke to Laura a few weeks ago and they hadn't started the second phase as yet and the completion is for the start of the season May.:stoned:
So bang goes any letting for April methinks. I have got bookings already from family and friends so need to get that sorted as well.
That's it for now.

J

javuk

Hi there,
yes I see Suave I have emailed Martin still waiting for a reply as I think he is there at the moment sorting things out ...hope to hear something positive when he gets back,
stay tuned,
regards
Jav

Hi there peeps,
I think its quite good as the price that Martin and all the rest of them have come up with for rental is lower than the the one advertised in Kalkan, and they wouldn't get everything offered at the CCC.
I don't know when they did that survey but we can honestly say that in October last year we could get a 3 course meal with drinks for a lot less than they say the average is. I suppose it all depends where they ate! Yes you can get meals a lot more than they say as again it all depends on where you eat and I for one look at all the prices outside the eatery and if it works out expensive we walk on and have a look see else where.
In Kemer I would suppose the prices are quite low as being a country side town and catering mainly for the indigineous population.
Any way that s it on that subject.
The web site looks good apart from the spelling mistakes, grammar, incorrect pictures etc. Wonder who proof read it?:deal:
Has anyone been over lately, got new pictures or has anyone had contact with IE lately. We spoke to Laura a few weeks ago and they hadn't started the second phase as yet and the completion is for the start of the season May.:stoned:
So bang goes any letting for April methinks. I have got bookings already from family and friends so need to get that sorted as well.
That's it for now.

Last edited:
J

javuk

Hi everyone
I believe the newsletter is out and Martin is back,
regards
Javuk

Hi there,
yes I see Suave I have emailed Martin still waiting for a reply as I think he is there at the moment sorting things out ...hope to hear something positive when he gets back,
stay tuned,
regards
Jav

S

SUAVE

Hi Folks just a quick question to one and all. Has anyone else paid in full for there property?

J

javuk

Has anybody noticed the Infinity Express website has removed the Country Club latest pics and one bed Apartments are back on sale....does anyone have latest pics?
thanks
Javuk

If you include getting a mortgage yes...
Javuk

M

mathewandjayne

Does anyone have any news on phase 2. IE TOLD ME LAST WEEK (12th feb) that the markings for phase 2 are down but work hasnt started.

S

SUAVE

Does anyone have any news on phase 2. IE TOLD ME LAST WEEK (12th feb) that the markings for phase 2 are down but work hasnt started.
Last we heard was nothing had started and that was a week ago.:stoned:
We where told last year that they where starting work on Phase2 in November and it would be ready for April. But I think they had problem with paperwork etc.
We are over there early April and hope to see a dramatic change.

On another topic we still have not got a bank account sorted over there can anyone recommend one that speaks some English.

M

mathewandjayne

Last we heard was nothing had started and that was a week ago.:stoned:
We where told last year that they where starting work on Phase2 in November and it would be ready for April. But I think they had problem with paperwork etc.
We are over there early April and hope to see a dramatic change.

On another topic we still have not got a bank account sorted over there can anyone recommend one that speaks some English.

try HSBC in town.Not sorted one myself -toomuch hassle!

S

SUAVE

try HSBC in town.Not sorted one myself -toomuch hassle!
Looks like we all need one if you are renting out through CCC or Express holidays. Tried to see if we could open a world wide account with HSBC in the UK but it doesn't work as easily as I would have liked and would cost £17 to transfer money from one country to another. So I thing in April we will have to open one and get IE to help us with it.

D

dollygal

We just opened one with IMG as it was used by Infinity. They are quite helpful, but we cannot do online banking with them in English. They do have an English speaking lady working there who is happy to help if you email her.