Infinity Express

S

SUAVE

Hi Everyone

Has anybody been out to their apartment/villas who took IE's offer of furniture packs etc?
If so, do they come fully assembled or are they flat packed? I'm thinking screwdrivers/spanners may be needed.
Anybody else apart from Suave (See you at the bar) going to be out there between this Wednesday and Tuesday week? Be nice to meet up.

Hi there, everything is assembled for you so no need for screwdrivers etc.
See you at the bar my mouth is watering for a nice cool beer over there.:beer:

J

Janalan

Hi there, everything is assembled for you so no need for screwdrivers etc.
See you at the bar my mouth is watering for a nice cool beer over there.:beer:
Thats good news.............more bar time!!!!!!!!

C

Cazzholly

Ceylan

Hi Everyone

Has anybody been out to their apartment/villas who took IE's offer of furniture packs etc?
If so, do they come fully assembled or are they flat packed? I'm thinking screwdrivers/spanners may be needed.
Anybody else apart from Suave (See you at the bar) going to be out there between this Wednesday and Tuesday week? Be nice to meet up.
The furniture we've seen was all fully assembled. No need for screwdrivers/spanners.

D

dollygal

New photos of Country Club

Hi everyone, just got back from Country Club yesterday. Have posted a few photos on facebook

Welcome to Facebook

Things are beginning to take shape now and the bar was open on the last night we were there!

J

Janalan

Hi Everyone

Good News
Phase 2 has started.
As we left this Wednesday half the area had been dug out for the foundations. Stools have been placed at the bar, plants are starting to flower........its starting to become a little community. It was nice to meet everyone over the Easter weekend, hopefully we will see you all there again in the summer.

J

Janalan

Hi Javuk

Seem to be having trouble with PM's. My latest are the same as Dollygals.

S

SUAVE

Phase 2 ?

Hi folks,
we are back from Turkey and can say that Infinity have dug a big hole. :congrats:
This is supposed to be the foundations for phase 2.
Damn big footings if you ask me!!!!:confused:
Any further updates from other members would be usefull.
Anyway have put some new pictures on facebook. To add us just search for Dave Winstanley and I am the one with the silly Stig picture.

J

javuk

hi there
tried searching for you on facebook couldnt find the stig!?!?do you have a direct link at all?the pics are too small on here and didnt load properly,
thanks
Javuk

Hi folks,
we are back from Turkey and can say that Infinity have dug a big hole. :congrats:
This is supposed to be the foundations for phase 2.
Damn big footings if you ask me!!!!:confused:
Any further updates from other members would be usefull.
Anyway have put some new pictures on facebook. To add us just search for Dave Winstanley and I am the one with the silly Stig picture.

F

fob"s

hi sue this is fob"s just been reading your post big let down with work on outer building we are over there in 3 weeks . can you reply to make sure it has sent many thanks ????????

S

SUAVE

Hi Fob''s

Hi there,
we are all in this together and hopefully its gonna be great when it is all eventually finished. If we can all keep each other updated on here.
We are back out in August so am looking for ward to sipping a cool beer by the pool, which is looking great and the bar is fully stocked and working. Go for the Turborg beer its far better than anything else.

S

SUAVE

Free Disc

Hi Boys and Girls,
I would like to offer all members of CCC a free learn Turkish CD. Give me your address in a private message and will post the disc to you.
It covers basic Turkish that you may need and is in MP3 format.

F

fob"s

Hi there,
we are all in this together and hopefully its gonna be great when it is all eventually finished. If we can all keep each other updated on here.
We are back out in August so am looking for ward to sipping a cool beer by the pool, which is looking great and the bar is fully stocked and working. Go for the Turborg beer its far better than anything else.
hi was there many people over when you was there ? we was over in november last. 2 couples was there we had few drinks at the bar it was great it was sunny . warm but hot for the pool ! they went home 2 days later we was the only people there for 2 weeks it was ok rained in a few days but the next day on the beach . will keep contact

S

SUAVE

hi was there many people over when you was there ? we was over in november last. 2 couples was there we had few drinks at the bar it was great it was sunny . warm but hot for the pool ! they went home 2 days later we was the only people there for 2 weeks it was ok rained in a few days but the next day on the beach . will keep contact
Hi
yep quite a few couples and some with kids as well

J

Janalan

Hi there,
We are back out in August so am looking for ward to sipping a cool beer by the pool, which is looking great and the bar is fully stocked and working. Go for the Turborg beer its far better than anything else.[/QU

Sorry Dave but cant let this go unchallenged..........this is blasphemy........when in Turkey you must drink EFES :beer:

S

SUAVE

Hi there,
We are back out in August so am looking for ward to sipping a cool beer by the pool, which is looking great and the bar is fully stocked and working. Go for the Turborg beer its far better than anything else.[/QU

Sorry Dave but cant let this go unchallenged..........this is blasphemy........when in Turkey you must drink EFES :beer:
Nope I have been converted, I now worship the grand Turborg, all hale to his smoothness:elefant:

S

SUAVE

Email

Now that's what I want to see some work going on in the big hole.

Last edited:
J

javuk

NEW FLIGHTS from Birmingham to Dalaman by Monarch
Thomas cook and Airmiles have tied up to give offers to Turkey using airmiles all bodes well for the Turkish market I feel !

Now that's what I want to see some work going on in the big hole.

Attachments

Last edited:
C

Cazzholly

Ceylan

We returned last week from a 3 week stay .... was supposed to be 2 weeks but couldn't get home due to the volcanic ash!
The extra time spent there meant we were able to watch the building work - when we left, the hole had been dug out further and concrete poured ready for the steelwork. The activities areas in front of the A villas was levelled and tiered with copious amounts of stonework, looks really good now. Generally, the site looks good, especially now the plants and flowers are blooming. The gardens all looked well kept and tidy and we're really looking forward to returning in July to see more progress.
Fobs: I think we're the couple you referred to in an earlier post? I think we gave you a lift into Kemer!

F

fob"s

We returned last week from a 3 week stay .... was supposed to be 2 weeks but couldn't get home due to the volcanic ash!
The extra time spent there meant we were able to watch the building work - when we left, the hole had been dug out further and concrete poured ready for the steelwork. The activities areas in front of the A villas was levelled and tiered with copious amounts of stonework, looks really good now. Generally, the site looks good, especially now the plants and flowers are blooming. The gardens all looked well kept and tidy and we're really looking forward to returning in July to see more progress.
Fobs: I think we're the couple you referred to in an earlier post? I think we gave you a lift into Kemer!
hi. yes i remember you two with the villa up top . we are going over there on monday the 10th may . for ten days getting hire car this time . seen pic 3 weeks ago of all the plants growing . its all coming to gether slowly takeing shape . take care fobs

J

Janalan

Hi Cazz

Hope the extra week wasn't too traumatic......I suppose that if you are going to get stuck somewhere it may as well be your own place.

Have you posted your latest pics yet? It will be interesting to see around "the Hole"