Help / Advice / Where to Buy in Egypt

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

giovanna

hello,

i was thinking to speak with all people who have been in Egypt...even for once!...so they are able to understand what i mean for city!..and, read better cause i never speak about "european standard"...!
And in red sea there are city..actually Hurghada is a city.....u know people live in here?! actually 60.000 persons...like in Venice....do u think Venice is a city??...
And i never said Sahl Asheesh is big city, i said:"Red sea is BIG market" so i suggest him to try to focus..
Any way...read better..specially if u wish to speak about "misleading"!!!

Gio

S

Super Shell

Where to start?

I would like to buy a studio in a development in Hurghada. Cost wise I would like to secure one for as little as possible (I know most people do) but as I will not be renting it out (it will simply be for my use when I visit Egypt) I will not be as concerned re things like balconies etc (although of course I would like one!)

I have been looking on here and on the net and would like to get in early on a development to get the best prices but how do you know you can trust a developer abroad? What if they take the reservation and first percent and then it all goes wrong or they go bust?

Do I need to get a solicitor in the UK or how would I find one there?

It seem's so confusing and there is so much to learn and take in but at the same time I want to move fast when I find what I want to ensure I get the best deal.

Look forward to seeing what you think :D

queenie40something

queenie40something

NeilHollingsworth

NeilHollingsworth

I would like to buy a studio in a development in Hurghada. Cost wise I would like to secure one for as little as possible (I know most people do) but as I will not be renting it out (it will simply be for my use when I visit Egypt) I will not be as concerned re things like balconies etc (although of course I would like one!)

I have been looking on here and on the net and would like to get in early on a development to get the best prices but how do you know you can trust a developer abroad? What if they take the reservation and first percent and then it all goes wrong or they go bust?

Do I need to get a solicitor in the UK or how would I find one there?

It seem's so confusing and there is so much to learn and take in but at the same time I want to move fast when I find what I want to ensure I get the best deal.

Look forward to seeing what you think :D
Hi Super Shell, there are several complexes available with studios although the prices in some have increased it is still possible to buy a studio under £20k. Also if it is peace of mind about going bust then maybe look at one already completed or almost completed again some available around £20k and some under.

There are UK solicitors dealing with Egyptian purchases and there are also Egyptian solicitors the choice is yours generally to which one you use, i can recommend a couple if required or see the solicitor thread, which i am sure queenie has pasted above. She is very efficient:)

If you need any more help let me know.

queenie40something

queenie40something

Xxxx thanks for compliment Neil xxx ditto as well xx

S

simo789

where to invest

i am looking to make my first investment and am looking at the red sea area where do you think is the best place purely for investment?
The marlion project looks appealing.

Status
Not open for further replies.