Help / Advice / Where to Buy in Egypt

Status
Not open for further replies.
P

Peter07

Who is your agent Peter and on what development are you buying? Perhaps with that information other agents and members can tell you if this is the correct process.
Yes I went through Knight Knox and they are now asking me to contact someone at nomorehotels. The Property is Lotus Breeze Hurghada
Peter

NeilHollingsworth

NeilHollingsworth

I have Registered for an apartment in Hurghada with one company. Now I have sent the registration fee. The first time I contacted him with an inquiry he has told me to speak to another company. I think the Developments agent!
This is a little off putting to say the least.Is this normal?
Can anyone tell me what the next steps I need to go through as this is my first purchase
Peter:
Ask for your reservation fee back and find a decent agent.

realestatemart

realestatemart

Banned
Yes I went through Knight Knox and they are now asking me to contact someone at nomorehotels. The Property is Lotus Breeze Hurghada
Peter
what is this???????????
You shouldn't send the reservation fees this is not the right way for work, if you deal with an agent this agent is responsible to follow up and care about you all the way till the end, and even they should advice you what is good and what is bad but to divert you to another sales agent this is VERY ODD and strange, I don't like to talk about my self and Neil or Peter can correct me, Agent should care about the client even after the sales is done doesn't mean you get your money you kick me out and deleted me from your accounts OHHHHH GOD I can't imagine how they work, if i were you I would cancel the sales and take my money back and go direct to any other respective agent whom would care about you on the right way, as if you go for the first payment this agent will get its money but as long as you didn't they will not get any money so they deserve to do this, cancel and go ahead with the developer direct or any other agent no one will blame you if you did so, I'm realy so angry on your behalf if you let me

I realy wish i can do something to help you but if any more questions let me know

Regards
George

A

aidan donn

Help / Advice / Where to buy in Egypt

I'm thinking about buying in Egypt but there seems to be so many available, I could do with some advice. I have 20,000 to spend but that includes legal fees. Does anyone know of an off plan site where I can get a studio worth investing in.
Jane

L

lyndsay552

Hi Jane and welcome to the forum

Yes you are right there are so many to choose from.

One that has caught my eye recently is Oasis Marina and with your kind of budget you could avail of their 25% discount and get a beach front studio for £16,800 and that includes legal fees.

Also they are doing an offer where you only pay 60% of the value of the property and the other 40% is paid by their rental guarantee scheme over a period of 5 years.

Hope this gives you somewhere to start

Lyndsay

W

wayne_harris

Hi Alison, Wayne and I are going to Hurgada in september and our apartment should be completed. We signed and payed for it, but we haven't yet done anything else at all. Now while we have the chance to go over there, is it better to get a notary over there and all the rest of the stuff or what? I have lost track of the next steps we are suppose to take. Lol. I'm useless really Lol.
Cheers Dawn

queenie40something

queenie40something

Hi Dawn - if will be cheaper when you are over yes. You will need to go to the passport office in Hurghada to then be able to get POA at the notary. I paid around £15 for both visas and £4 for the POA. Only one of you needs to get the visas.

W

wayne_harris

Hi Dawn - if will be cheaper when you are over yes. You will need to go to the passport office in Hurghada to then be able to get POA at the notary. I paid around £15 for both visas and £4 for the POA. Only one of you needs to get the visas.
Hi, that would be great to get it all done while we are over there and we will open a bank account aswell. Thats cool.

Cheers Dawn -x-

realestatemart

realestatemart

Banned
Hi Jane and welcome to the forum

Yes you are right there are so many to choose from.

One that has caught my eye recently is Oasis Marina and with your kind of budget you could avail of their 25% discount and get a beach front studio for £16,800 and that includes legal fees.

Also they are doing an offer where you only pay 60% of the value of the property and the other 40% is paid by their rental guarantee scheme over a period of 5 years.

Hope this gives you somewhere to start

Lyndsay
Hi Lyndsay & Jane,
cheapest studio in Oasis Marina when you go with rental guarantee scheme where you pay 60% ia 20030 GBP but this doesn't include legal fees, but there is a development called Red Sea Pharoh where she can get a studio or a small one bed under 20000 GBP and this include legal fees for POA and prime contracts but if you want to get the green contract where you register it @ court you do it on your own.

I hope my answer helped, if you have any more questions please don't hesitate to ask and will be here any time

Regards
George
HUrghada Base

L

lyndsay552

Have oasis changed things?

I know when we bought in Oasis Resort the legal fees where included.

Their legal team sorted everything out and they where very efficient

Lyndsay

realestatemart

realestatemart

Banned
Have oasis changed things?
Nothing changed its only in case you want to go for permenant registeration
I know when we bought in Oasis Resort the legal fees where included.

Their legal team sorted everything out and they where very efficient

Lyndsay
Nothing changed its only in case you want to go for permenant registeration

A

aidan donn

what to buy need advice

help i need some impartial advice we have been offed two different properties both sound good one is lotus breeze the other is pyramids2 we keep getting conflicting advice about these properties good and bad if you had the choice which would you go for.
any advice would be wellcome.
mike:confused:

NeilHollingsworth

NeilHollingsworth

help i need some impartial advice we have been offed two different properties both sound good one is lotus breeze the other is pyramids2 we keep getting conflicting advice about these properties good and bad if you had the choice which would you go for.
Hi aidan, you need to make your own mind up, what someone else likes about a property may not be the same as you. Write down a list of pros and cons for each development and also take into account the area, how good will it be to rent out if this is what you want to do and how much is it likely to appreciate.

Are there plenty of amenities, is it close to the airport, all these issues are what you need to look at and if you like both there will be one that stands out. hope this helps.

queenie40something

queenie40something

Hi great advise from Neil and I couldnt agree more. The purchase should be your personal choice rather than going with the flow.
Good luck with whatever you choose.

realestatemart

realestatemart

Banned
Hi Mike
We can't advice you to take which one until you tell us what exactly your requirments or what you are looking for in your investment?
Regards
George

R

Red Sea Way

What is avilable now in Red Sea market , and where the good place to buy ?

G

giovanna

Hi all,
i wish to intriduce my self, i m Giovanna from Italy.
I live and i work in Hurghada, i m working in a real estate.
i just wish to say to "Red sea way": the red sea is a big and open market, but as i said is BIG..so you must focus in some specifc place.
Sharm? Hurghada? Marsa Alam? El Gouna?....
By my personal expirience i suggest u Hurghada, all prices are going up now but still are not expencive for european, so i wish to say to u Hurghada is still a good investment, just try to be fast.
But also Sahl asheesh, a new city far from Hurghada just 14 Km ...is a great invesment!
The city will be amazing, the price are good cause most of the projects are still just on papers,
......really many reason for think about it...!
keep me update

Gio

D

dave99

What new City

Hi all,
i wish to intriduce my self, i m Giovanna from Italy.
I live and i work in Hurghada, i m working in a real estate.
i just wish to say to "Red sea way": the red sea is a big and open market, but as i said is BIG..so you must focus in some specifc place.
Sharm? Hurghada? Marsa Alam? El Gouna?....
By my personal expirience i suggest u Hurghada, all prices are going up now but still are not expencive for european, so i wish to say to u Hurghada is still a good investment, just try to be fast.
But also Sahl asheesh, a new city far from Hurghada just 14 Km ...is a great invesment!
The city will be amazing, the price are good cause most of the projects are still just on papers,
......really many reason for think about it...!
keep me update

Gio
Just being a bit picky about use of words that could be a bit misleading.

To say the anywhere on the Red Sea in Egypt is a City, by European standards, is misleading. Sahl Hasheesh is at best, a big tourist village even compared to the town of Hurghada.

Great place, just not THAT big.

Status
Not open for further replies.