Hania Beach, Central Hurghada, Egypt - Due for completion Summer '09.

Status
Not open for further replies.
R

redangel7861

Anyone had any feedback from Zeiad yet, with regards to the due dilligence on Hania Beach???

L

Lsab

Hi Linda, did you also buy here? I thought you bought on Regency Beach?
Hi Flip...I did...and I did!! I still like Regency but started to think we were missing out on Hania. Thanks to Reds guidance, we took the plunge so now we're buying both:)

F

flip

I was also thinking of buying on both developments. How much did you pay if you dont mind me asking? and what size unit?

Did you buy prior to the price increase? also what have you bought?

Thanks

L

Lsab

I was also thinking of buying on both developments. How much did you pay if you dont mind me asking? and what size unit?

Did you buy prior to the price increase? also what have you bought?

Thanks
Do you mean on Hania? If so, we didn't get in before the price increase, so paid almost £38k (I think) - and we bought a ground floor studio #130.

If you want to know about the details of Regency, I can let you know but can't remember exactly off hand :eek: - plus no contracts yet (supposedly almost ready but it's worked out well for us that it's taken them so long). We bought top floor junior suite there which we hope to convert.

F

flip

Do you mean on Hania? If so, we didn't get in before the price increase, so paid almost £38k (I think) - and we bought a ground floor studio #130.

If you want to know about the details of Regency, I can let you know but can't remember exactly off hand :eek: - plus no contracts yet (supposedly almost ready but it's worked out well for us that it's taken them so long). We bought top floor junior suite there which we hope to convert.
Thanks, yes I did mean on Hania. What size is the studio on Hania?

queenie40something

queenie40something

Good luck Linda - another to add to your portfolio!!

L

Lsab

By the way,

Having read through all the posts these last few days, it appears that a considerable amount of members - not just on Hania - are using Zeiad now so I imagine he's snowed under with work. This might be why he's not getting straight back to anyone.

R

rossantony

hania e-brochure

has been posted by yours truly in the egypt property for sale section as an attachment

regards

R

redangel7861

Hania Beach Get's A Mention In Telegraph

Property overseas: Buying at a discount - Telegraph

"He cites frontline beach apartments at Hania Beach in the Egyptian resort of Hurghada as an example. "You can currently buy for £700 per square metre where most similar local developments in a similar location are charging £950-£1,100. The trick is to register to get the pre-launch price as a fully refundable deposit. Then, when due diligence such as planning permission and final plans are available, you are safe to commit.""

Last edited:
R

rossantony

the e-brochure

actually the e-brochure was 1.5mb to big for TP.coms bandwidth..

so i posted gf plan and cgi on there..gf plan includes price and sizes for gf unit..

enjoy

R

redangel7861

actually the e-brochure was 1.5mb to big for TP.coms bandwidth..

so i posted gf plan and cgi on there..gf plan includes price and sizes for gf unit..

enjoy

Would it be possible to post the direct link, as we can't find it:)

Thanks
RED

R

redangel7861

The e-brochure is available on the EI website, and all the plans, CGI's and apartment sizes are available on the developers website. I think most are already aware of the information you've posted. I've posted all the CGI's from the developer earlier on this thread. I've also provided a link to the developers website earlier on this thread. If you click on the attachments link (paper clip) next to the Hania Thread tile, you'll be able to see all attachments posted on the Hania Thread.

Thanks

Rgds
RED

Last edited:
R

rossantony

cool

ok i looked for the info in the property for sale section and couldnt find it anywhere, nor on this thread so thats why i posted there in the right section. what with each thread running into pages and threads running into the hundreds it is easy for info to dissappear. it would be nice if there was a more permanent section for up and running developments and ever present topics rather than on scrolling threads..for this reason i am glad that i am not a moderator! imagine having to housekeep the amount of threads and discussions across the whole forum..shheeesh!

anyhoo i am happy to have reseeded it and happy if it helps one person!

i am making another site visit on tuesday and will be taking my camera, so purchasers can look out next week for some up to date pictures, and field report.

kind regards,

L

Lsab

ok i looked for the info in the property for sale section and couldnt find it anywhere, nor on this thread so thats why i posted there in the right section. what with each thread running into pages and threads running into the hundreds it is easy for info to dissappear. it would be nice if there was a more permanent section for up and running developments and ever present topics rather than on scrolling threads..for this reason i am glad that i am not a moderator! imagine having to housekeep the amount of threads and discussions across the whole forum..shheeesh!
The thread/forum tools and 'search forum/thread' boxes can be useful but if you ever have a problem locating something you could ask one of us too :) As for this thread, Red knows just about every post and every bit of info there is on the development and always seems happy to answer questions.

We 'stick' certain threads to make sure that they stay in one place but there's so many developments now it wouldn't be possible to do that. All the popular ones stay on the first couple of pages anyway because of course, as soon as someone posts on them they get bumped up to the front!

(It's also nice to know that someone understands part of what a mod does :). Some members think we just poke our nose in where it's not wanted :D)

Very much looking forward to seeing your photos.

Last edited:
R

redangel7861

anyhoo i am happy to have reseeded it and happy if it helps one person!

i am making another site visit on tuesday and will be taking my camera, so purchasers can look out next week for some up to date pictures, and field report.

kind regards,
I understand where your coming from, trolling through hundreds of posts for new purchasers or prespective purchasers can be a pain.

Look forward to seeing your pics, very much appreciated. As your based in the area would it be possible for you to provide regular updates with pics once the construction begins i.e. every 3 months or so. That would be very, very useful for all investors.

Kind Regards
RED:)

Status
Not open for further replies.