Hania Beach, Central Hurghada, Egypt - Due for completion Summer '09.

Status
Not open for further replies.
queenie40something

queenie40something

Hi I will have a word with the other mods and see what they think.

M

MrSkipsey

Is anyone part of the private Hania Beach thread or is everyone keeping it all here in one place?

Roger

Roger

Is anyone part of the private Hania Beach thread or is everyone keeping it all here in one place?
Is there a private thread for Hania, Skip? I don't think so mate, not here anyway, it should all be on this thread.

Still waiting to hear about finances :eek:

M

MrSkipsey

Is there a private thread for Hania, Skip? I don't think so mate, not here anyway, it should all be on this thread.

Still waiting to hear about finances :eek:
I think the private thread is just for those who have secured at Hania. Although Im pretyy sure everything will more or less stay here for the time being.

Have you had your contract yet Roger? Did you go through Experience International?

Has anyone purchased via E-I and recieved a contract yet?

M

MrSkipsey

Hi Queenie.
Great idea. I've just submitted my details to Bob to gain access to the Hania Private forum.:)
Ive submitted my details but I cant see what the benefit is in a private thread just for Hania purchasers.
Is it just for us all to meet and greet and get to know each other?

Roger

Roger

I think the private thread is just for those who have secured at Hania. Although Im pretyy sure everything will more or less stay here for the time being.

Have you had your contract yet Roger? Did you go through Experience International?

Has anyone purchased via E-I and recieved a contract yet?
Not sure why we need a private thread :confused: If we discuss everything in public we may help other people, no? Anyway, I'll do the sheep thing and post where everyone else does...

Yeah, I'm through EI, although I had some dealings direct with the developer, and I haven't received my contract yet. I'm sure they'll be out in the next few days. :)

M

MrSkipsey

Yeah, I'm through EI, although I had some dealings direct with the developer, and I haven't received my contract yet. I'm sure they'll be out in the next few days. :)
Give us a heads up when youve got yours mate an Ill do the same. Does the 21 days start when we recieve the contract?
It bloody better do as its been a week since weve reserved!

Roger

Roger

Give us a heads up when youve got yours mate an Ill do the same. Does the 21 days start when we recieve the contract?
It bloody better do as its been a week since weve reserved!
Will do, mate. I assume you're right that it's from receipt of contract. Otherwise you just wouldn't have time to check everything out.

L

Lsab

I'd be interested to know if anyone has decided on which solicitor to use yet? Red, I saw that you'd spoken to Zeiad - any descision made?

M

MrSkipsey

In the post today was documentation from E-I's recomended solicter Anthony Seddon & Co I missed the post so Im assuming the document that I have to collect and sign for is the contract.
The stuff from Anthony Seddon was all wrong. Wrong resort spelling, wrong apartment number (329),wrong dates.

Spoke to Stuart at E-I this afternoon to clear up a few things and he said that Anthony Seddon had jumped the gun and sent it all out without it being checked so to disregard it all.

He also said that the 21 days was from reciept of contract so we have untill the beginning of next month to appoint a soliciter and get things checked.

I myself will be using someone from here. ;)

M

MrSkipsey

I'd be interested to know if anyone has decided on which solicitor to use yet? Red, I saw that you'd spoken to Zeiad - any descision made?
Zeaid for me mate. Just waiting to hear back from him.

Last edited:
R

redangel7861

Hi Linda.

I've decided to go with Zeiad and will not be going with the Solicitor recommended by the Developer.

I believe Zeiad is in the process of carrying out due dilligence on Hania Beach. I'm just waiting for him to get back to me (and others) with regards to his findings, then will proceed with the purchase. I don't envisage any problems.:)

Last edited:
M

MrSkipsey

At this rate it looks like Zeaid will be having sole legal responsibility over Hania which in my opinion wouldnt be so bad.
We should of all clubbed together and asked for a resort discount!

M

MrSkipsey

Picked up my contract just now from the post office. Seems all very straight forward.

S

sharkboy

Viotel,
Are you going to clarrify your statement or was it meant for an illegal land buy on a spanish property thread?
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Im going with Zioed aswell and await reply from him.
Has any EI buyers got contracts yet for a Studio?

Status
Not open for further replies.