Emirates City, Ajman, What do you think?

Status
Not open for further replies.
N

nadeemiqbal1

Guys do you know if SHAMI TWIN TOWERS in Ajaman is still underconstruction or has the construction stopped?

Last edited:
N

nadeemiqbal1

Do you know if SHAMI TWIN TOWER is still under construction in AJMAN or has it stopped?

A

aggie_101

ajman

Do you know if SHAMI TWIN TOWER is still under construction in AJMAN or has it stopped?
I cant tell you about Shami in particular, but i was there last weekend, many buildings are going up, i could see Savannah, MR Tower, and others are going up.

S

Saeid

I have a 1 bed room in B7. Have paid 180K so far. Due to my worsening financial situation I am unable to make the March payment.
Would any one be interested in buying it off of me?
I'm willing to let it go for 90K. The payments are 9K a month until May-1-09 and then 11K until Feb-2010. Then again 9K until completion which is Dec-2010.
I should also mention that last time I checked the building was parking plus 14 floors already built. I imagine it to be on the 16th floor by now.
Saeid

N

nadeemiqbal1

I have a 1 bed room in B7. Have paid 180K so far. Due to my worsening financial situation I am unable to make the March payment.
I'm willing to let it go for 90K. The payments are 9K a month until May-1-09 and then 11K until Feb-2010. Then again 9K until completion which is Dec-2010.
I should also mention that last time I checked the building was parking plus 14 floors already built. I imagine it to be on the 16th floor by now.
Saeid

I am interested send me email with details of project
at

[email protected]

F

fizman

Saeid
to saeed
Do you still have your apartment and where is it located?

S

Saeid

to saeed
Do you still have your apartment and where is it located?
Hi. Yes I still have it. It's in paradise lakes, B7, # 2513. It's the C4 plan, which is the best floor plan in my opinion.

But I'm alright with keeping it now.

F

fizman

Hi. Yes I still have it. It's in paradise lakes, B7, # 2513. It's the C4 plan, which is the best floor plan in my opinion.

But I'm alright with keeping it now.
Ok, wish you luck brother.

K

Kjarkata

All, what is the current status of development in Emirates city, has the construction stopped?. I am particulatr interested in Goldcrest Dreams Tower and Ajamn Boulevard..

S

Saeid

All, what is the current status of development in Emirates city, has the construction stopped?. I am particulatr interested in Goldcrest Dreams Tower and Ajamn Boulevard..
It looks like it's stopped or at least slowed down considerably. B7 Paradise Lakes, where i have a unit, has been on the 17th floor for the past two months.

I have stopped making payments until they start building again.

P

paul66

Email from Sweet Homes London office...
The construction progress at Paradise Lake Towers construction progress as on 27 May 2009:

B2 - Doing the shuttering work for the slab of G + 4p + 1st typical
B3-the post tension work for the core slab of G + 4p + 2nd typical
B4 - Doing the shuttering work for the columns of G + 4p + 4th typical
B5 - Doing the steel work for the slab of G + 4p + 6th typical
B6 - Doing the steel work for the slab of G + 4p + 4th typical
B7 - steel work for the columns of G + 4p + 20th typical
B8 - shuttering work for the core wall of G + 4p + 21st typical
B9 - Doing the post tension work for the slab of G + 4p + 6th typical

regards,
Paul

G

ghazwan

Good Investment I guess
Cheap /
Developer have too much cash /
Fabulas Location / specially the front towers [D01 - D12]

Last edited:
P

paul66

When economy recovers next year, people will flock back to invest, work and live here. Like u said, great location, great prices, great place!

G

ghazwan

when economy recover ... there is no premium left my friend ... prices will adjust it quickly.
so you need to BET now on a higher premium stake, or wait for lower premium later.

P

paul66

good point. those with cash and a shrewd business person should invest wisely in selected developments.

K

Kjarkata

Just my feeling, I do not see the market taking turn in favor of investers specially in Ajman, as most of the investors were looking for residence Visa's which they are now not entitled to as the property are less then a AED 1M. I think the construction will stop and the investors money and confidence is gone and it will not come back until some action is taken by the Ajman Sheikh

G

ghazwan

It's not most of investor looking for VISA... just few of them

Investors geographical region (Appx)
~ (40%-45%) local investor (UAE)
~ (25%-30%) foriengers mainly from Europe / US / Far East / other Arab Gulf
~ (20%-25%) not sold yet

P

paul66

I am sure Ajman authorities will review the Visa rules if they see there is no investment or people coming to Ajman. Of course they will - as this is what the emirate needs, but they will not make rash decisions. This is a new Visa law so revisions can and will be made.

Paul

P

paul66

Local (UAE) purchased here because it is cheaper than Dubai and always will be. They can commute to Dubai and Sharjah easily without the hustle and bustle of traffic in the two cities.

Status
Not open for further replies.